How Jon Stewart turned lies into comedy and brainwashed a generation

The daily show told the truth. Its why it was popular. Fox is popular with only right wing tools not independents or moderates. They know fox lies.

If the right could have a right wing version of the daily show they'd have had it by now. In fact they tried but failed because you have to tell the truth. Lies are never funny. The GOP is too angry to be funny. Dennis miller isnt funny.
The right could never make a version of the daily show because truth has a liberal bias.

Most conservative entertainment shows never let the truth get in the way of their format. The reason they could never do their own daily show is that they can't resist going full Garofalo. They almost always put their politics before their comedy, as the purpose of the comedy is the politics. Stewart and most left leaning comics are Comedians first. And political second.

Which is why the comedy works. Dennis Miller could almost do it. Ron White can definitely do it. But very few conservatives can manage the task. Lots and lots of liberals can though.
It's not possible to make conservative thought funny, too much of it is horrifying. Of course conservatives do laugh but their humor requires the thought of someone getting hurt in humorous ways or the naughty thrill of racism.

I think you have no idea about political satire... in fact I know you have NO IDEA!

2rpqr9t.jpg
I have no idea what this cartoon means.

Neither does Viggy. We're at the part of Viggy's schtick where he just starts randomly posting pictures. There's no particular pattern or meaning.

The right could never make a version of the daily show because truth has a liberal bias.

Most conservative entertainment shows never let the truth get in the way of their format. The reason they could never do their own daily show is that they can't resist going full Garofalo. They almost always put their politics before their comedy, as the purpose of the comedy is the politics. Stewart and most left leaning comics are Comedians first. And political second.

Which is why the comedy works. Dennis Miller could almost do it. Ron White can definitely do it. But very few conservatives can manage the task. Lots and lots of liberals can though.

Why would we do an idiotic Daily Show that caters to a LOW IQ CROWD?... You people are absolute proof of that FACT!

Fox and Friends pretty much locks down the 'low IQ crowd'. The daily shows skews younger and college educated.

I love it how old rich white people set in their ways are telling young people theyre choosing wrong.

Instead they should be yelling at the ones who don't vote but of course they don't want the masses voting.

As long as they are citizens, they should vote, anyone else not here legally should be ARRESTED, their possessions confiscated, and deported ASAP. It's an easy answer that has [politicians SCARED TO DEATH!

Want to solve the problem tomorrow? 1 year in jail and your company and personal belongings are possessed and a 1 million fine if you own a company and hire an illegal.

My brother works in switzerland. You can't hire illegal workers in Switzerland. We have an illegal employer problem in america.

The daily show told the truth. Its why it was popular. Fox is popular with only right wing tools not independents or moderates. They know fox lies.

If the right could have a right wing version of the daily show they'd have had it by now. In fact they tried but failed because you have to tell the truth. Lies are never funny. The GOP is too angry to be funny. Dennis miller isnt funny.

It's not possible to make conservative thought funny, too much of it is horrifying. Of course conservatives do laugh but their humor requires the thought of someone getting hurt in humorous ways or the naughty thrill of racism.

I think you have no idea about political satire... in fact I know you have NO IDEA!

2rpqr9t.jpg

THIS is why you and your subversive friends don't have the POLITICAL IQ to understand a SLIGHTLY NUANCED satire piece! You idiots keep proving my point for me!

2rpqr9t.jpg

Neither does Viggy. We're at the part of Viggy's schtick where he just starts randomly posting pictures. There's no particular pattern or meaning.

Another BRAIN DEAD subversive.... perhaps if you idiots READ the news, instead of watching Stewarts CRAP, you'd know! But, I have no hope that this will happen... You make entertainment easy!

2rpqr9t.jpg

THIS is why you and your subversive friends don't have the POLITICAL IQ to understand a SLIGHTLY NUANCED satire piece! You idiots keep proving my point for me!

I bet you won't like the idea of going after the illegal employers but the truth is mexicans won't stop coming if the jobs are here. Why are the jobs here? Who's hiring them?

Did you know there are more illegal chinese in america than Mexicans?

2rpqr9t.jpg

I understand a lot of things but you have posted something that depends on my knowing the significance of a woman sitting in a tub of cereal. I do not pay much attention to pop culture. I save my energy for things that matter.

2rpqr9t.jpg

Another BRAIN DEAD subversive.... perhaps if you idiots READ the news, instead of watching Stewarts CRAP, you'd know! But, I have no hope that this will happen... You make entertainment easy!
Read the same Detroit news that busted their own union endorsed rick Snyder and relies on corporate advertisers? Just cause its on paper doesn't make it the truth. The media is only liberal on social wedge issues they use to divide us.

2rpqr9t.jpg

I bet you won't like the idea of going after the illegal employers but the truth is mexicans won't stop coming if the jobs are here. Why are the jobs here? Who's hiring them?

Did you know there are more illegal chinese in america than Mexicans?

BUT if that happens, those EMPLOYERS will stop giving money to the DemocRATS that enable illegals to come here! You think Obozo, and his lapdog Holder would apply the LAW to them....it's prosecutorial discretion!

The only truth we get is sadly on comedy central. The rest of the media is bullshit.

I think this is the one thing I agree with republicans. Only I think it is corporate controlled not liberal.

2rpqr9t.jpg

I understand a lot of things but you have posted something that depends on my knowing the significance of a woman sitting in a tub of cereal. I do not pay much attention to pop culture. I save my energy for things that matter.

It's DemocRAT politics.... you ARE this stupid, I thought you were putting me on! OMG!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I enjoyed that show. Especially enjoy him taking on stuff others won't. I remember in 2012 him talking about the MSM skipping talking about Ron Paul who came in 2nd I believe in Iowa Straw Poll...dude cracked me up.
That sounds like small potatoes. I like it when he made Fox and Sean Hannity apologize for lying.

Weeeeeee-haaaaaaawwwwww!!!

Sean Hannity Confesses Using Fake Footage: "Jon Stewart Was Right!"

If you notice Lying Sean HanNITWITty had no shame that he was caught lying, in fact he was extremely proud that they were watching him lie! It doesn't matter to him how much he lies just so long as people watch him lie!

2rpqr9t.jpg

Read the same Detroit news that busted their own union endorsed rick Snyder and relies on corporate advertisers? Just cause its on paper doesn't make it the truth. The media is only liberal on social wedge issues they use to divide us.

Oh PLEEEEESE!!!!

Forum List

Back