How Jon Stewart turned lies into comedy and brainwashed a generation

You just keep spankin' that monkey, honey. Someday someone will take you seriously.

They haven't taken you seriously, and you've been here posting your shit for 15 months before I got here... you're just another know nothing liberal, that hasn't a clue!

The daily show told the truth. Its why it was popular. Fox is popular with only right wing tools not independents or moderates. They know fox lies.

If the right could have a right wing version of the daily show they'd have had it by now. In fact they tried but failed because you have to tell the truth. Lies are never funny. The GOP is too angry to be funny. Dennis miller isnt funny.

It's popular, because Stewart acts like an asshole, and you LIV'S loves assholes! Is that why FOX is the highest rated?... Seems illogical but show me some statistics from a non biased polling company! It's also the reason there is NO LIBERAL RADIO that has any type of following... But you continue to believe your bullshit, and we on the right will continue to knock your softballs out of the park! What a shithead, he actually believes his own lies! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:..You can't make this up!

Conservatives are 40% of population. Liberals make up 30%. We win presidential elections because we will over the other 30%. Gore even got more votes than bush.

Point is 2 fold. 1 there's more of an audience for right wing radio and TV. Who's liistening to rush or watching fox? Old rich white dudes. Also the oil companies and mega corporations don't mind paying for the propaganda. Even if they werent making money it'd still be worth it.

Now care to explain why Republicans kicked your DemocRAT asses in 2010 and 2014... we KNOW why the Manchurian muslim got elected...FREE SHIT!

Fewer people vote in off year elections. Republicans do better when fewer people vote. Democrats do better when more people vote.

Which might explain why the electorate has voted to elect a republican president a grand total of ONCE in the last generation.

Oh, you mean I post things, such as my little cartoons, that bitch slap your subversive ass, and entertain at the same time.... I'm better than Jon Stewart with the people who enjoy political satire with a WHIP behind it!

You just keep spankin' that monkey, honey. Someday someone will take you seriously.

They haven't taken you seriously, and you've been here posting your shit for 15 months before I got here... you're just another know nothing liberal, that hasn't a clue!

The daily show told the truth. Its why it was popular. Fox is popular with only right wing tools not independents or moderates. They know fox lies.

If the right could have a right wing version of the daily show they'd have had it by now. In fact they tried but failed because you have to tell the truth. Lies are never funny. The GOP is too angry to be funny. Dennis miller isnt funny.
The right could never make a version of the daily show because truth has a liberal bias.

Most conservative entertainment shows never let the truth get in the way of their format. The reason they could never do their own daily show is that they can't resist going full Garofalo. They almost always put their politics before their comedy, as the purpose of the comedy is the politics. Stewart and most left leaning comics are Comedians first. And political second.

Which is why the comedy works. Dennis Miller could almost do it. Ron White can definitely do it. But very few conservatives can manage the task. Lots and lots of liberals can though.

Why would we do an idiotic Daily Show that caters to a LOW IQ CROWD?... You people are absolute proof of that FACT!

And what corporations want to advertise on left wing radio? Its pro union global warming taxing the rich regulations obamacare etc.

Plus Randi Rhodes did beat rush in ratings. The rich who own the radio stations don't like her speaking truth.

It's popular, because Stewart acts like an asshole, and you LIV'S loves assholes! Is that why FOX is the highest rated?... Seems illogical but show me some statistics from a non biased polling company! It's also the reason there is NO LIBERAL RADIO that has any type of following... But you continue to believe your bullshit, and we on the right will continue to knock your softballs out of the park! What a shithead, he actually believes his own lies! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:..You can't make this up!

Conservatives are 40% of population. Liberals make up 30%. We win presidential elections because we will over the other 30%. Gore even got more votes than bush.

Point is 2 fold. 1 there's more of an audience for right wing radio and TV. Who's liistening to rush or watching fox? Old rich white dudes. Also the oil companies and mega corporations don't mind paying for the propaganda. Even if they werent making money it'd still be worth it.

Now care to explain why Republicans kicked your DemocRAT asses in 2010 and 2014... we KNOW why the Manchurian muslim got elected...FREE SHIT!

Fewer people vote in off year elections. Republicans do better when fewer people vote. Democrats do better when more people vote.

Which might explain why the electorate has voted to elect a republican president a grand total of ONCE in the last generation.

Good try at an excuse! Of course we thinking people know that there are many factors in what goes on in politics....unfortunately the Republicans have a leadership that is almost as feckless as Obuma.... they WAIT for the invite to the cocktail parties...wouldn't want "BONER" to go DRY, would we?

The right could never make a version of the daily show because truth has a liberal bias.

Most conservative entertainment shows never let the truth get in the way of their format. The reason they could never do their own daily show is that they can't resist going full Garofalo. They almost always put their politics before their comedy, as the purpose of the comedy is the politics. Stewart and most left leaning comics are Comedians first. And political second.

Which is why the comedy works. Dennis Miller could almost do it. Ron White can definitely do it. But very few conservatives can manage the task. Lots and lots of liberals can though.

Why would we do an idiotic Daily Show that caters to a LOW IQ CROWD?... You people are absolute proof of that FACT!

Fox and Friends pretty much locks down the 'low IQ crowd'. The daily shows skews younger and college educated.

I don't discuss with retards who are this obviously brainwashed. Or your a rich greedy liar but I think you believe the shit you're saying.

And what corporations want to advertise on left wing radio? Its pro union global warming taxing the rich regulations obamacare etc.

Plus Randi Rhodes did beat rush in ratings. The rich who own the radio stations don't like her speaking truth.

That whore did? I can't find anything about that on the net, but I can find her quitting, or was it fired for her filthy mouth?

Good try at an excuse! Of course we thinking people know that there are many factors in what goes on in politics....unfortunately the Republicans have a leadership that is almost as feckless as Obuma.... they WAIT for the invite to the cocktail parties...wouldn't want "BONER" to go DRY, would we?
You asked for the reason. I gave it to you. Republicans generally don't do well in general elections. The more people vote, the poorer the GOP does. The fewer people vote, the better it does.

2004 was the first and only time that the GOP had convinced a majority of the electorate to vote for a republican president since 1988. Democrats in contrast managed the feat 5 times.

Oh, you mean I post things, such as my little cartoons, that bitch slap your subversive ass, and entertain at the same time.... I'm better than Jon Stewart with the people who enjoy political satire with a WHIP behind it!

It's not possible to make conservative thought funny, too much of it is horrifying. Of course conservatives do laugh but their humor requires the thought of someone getting hurt in humorous ways or the naughty thrill of racism.

Fox and Friends pretty much locks down the 'low IQ crowd'. The daily shows skews younger and college educated.

Young and Dumb... Sounds like a Stewart crowd, but, of course, you think a college education is a PLUS..... Now, get back into your mothers basement! :badgrin::badgrin:

I love it how old rich white people set in their ways are telling young people theyre choosing wrong.

Instead they should be yelling at the ones who don't vote but of course they don't want the masses voting.

You asked for the reason. I gave it to you. Republicans generally don't do well in general elections. The more people vote, the poorer the GOP does. The fewer people vote, the better it does.

2004 was the first and only time that the GOP had convinced a majority of the electorate to vote for a republican president since 1988. Democrats in contrast managed the feat 5 times.

So THAT'S WHY the country is so fucked up....DemocRATS have been in charge too long! Thanks, Skyhooker, I hadn't thought of that!

It's not possible to make conservative thought funny, too much of it is horrifying. Of course conservatives do laugh but their humor requires the thought of someone getting hurt in humorous ways or the naughty thrill of racism.

I think you have no idea about political satire... in fact I know you have NO IDEA!

2rpqr9t.jpg

Young and Dumb... Sounds like a Stewart crowd, but, of course, you think a college education is a PLUS..... Now, get back into your mothers basement! :badgrin::badgrin:
How old are you?

So THAT'S WHY the country is so fucked up....DemocRATS have been in charge too long! Thanks, Skyhooker, I hadn't thought of that!

Well, Democrats have won 5 popular elections to the Republicans 1 in the last generation. The people have clearly picked a team.

I love it how old rich white people set in their ways are telling young people theyre choosing wrong.

Instead they should be yelling at the ones who don't vote but of course they don't want the masses voting.

As long as they are citizens, they should vote, anyone else not here legally should be ARRESTED, their possessions confiscated, and deported ASAP. It's an easy answer that has [politicians SCARED TO DEATH!

I never really cared for John Stewart. He's intelligent and makes good points but the humor is kind of lacking. Colbert was better at the job overall.

How old are you?

Is there an age limit to post and bitch slap subversives?

Well, Democrats have won 5 popular elections to the Republicans 1 in the last generation. The people have clearly picked a team.

FREE SHIT WINS.... until the chipsare called in as they are currently!

I think you have no idea about political satire... in fact I know you have NO IDEA!

2rpqr9t.jpg
I have no idea what this cartoon means.

Forum List

Back