How leftist is Alexa? Now we have evidence for the fear of A.I.

I believe both were real people too----WHO---CLEARLY, both believed that
Jerusalem is the capital of Israel/Judea
As well as the birthplace of their religions
You think the birthplace of Islam was Jerusalem???
All the Abrahamic religions started with Abraham, Moses, etc. and all claim Jerusalem.
You said it was the birthplace of ‘their religions’ - ie the birthplace of Islam, which it isn’t. Thanks for correcting yourself.
Islam traces its roots to Jerusalem. It has as much a claim as any other Abrahamic religion.

Muslims claim that Alexander the great was one of the "founders" of islam too. AND it claims Ayodhiya-----in India ----which is the BIRTH PLACE
OF THE GOD RAMA and the place where the HINDU EPIC recounted in the
HOLY BOOK the Ramayana took place ----thousands of years before the birth of the rapist of Mecca-----as a "muslim holy place". Islam is about to claim
Brooklyn, NY and the baseball team DODGERS as------HOLY TO ISLAM

All the Abrahamic religions started with Abraham, Moses, etc. and all claim Jerusalem.
You said it was the birthplace of ‘their religions’ - ie the birthplace of Islam, which it isn’t. Thanks for correcting yourself.
Islam traces its roots to Jerusalem. It has as much a claim as any other Abrahamic religion.
No it doesn’t. Mo claimed after the formation of his ‘religion’ that he’d flown to Jerusalem on Buraq - a winged horse - during the night.
The birthplace of Islam is Mecca, SA, where Mo was born and had his first ‘revelation’.
Are you claiming the magical belief that this guy flew on whatever is fake? Why do you hate religion?
Correcting your Islamic propaganda doesn’t mean I hate religion.
Why are you so dumb?

Try Mecca and Medina. The holiest places for Muslims. Jews have Jerusalem, thats it.

Really why do you even imagine the same people are in the both books, the jews helped the write the Quran.

which parts of the Koran did DA JOOOOS write?

No it doesn’t. Mo claimed after the formation of his ‘religion’ that he’d flown to Jerusalem on Buraq - a winged horse - during the night.
The birthplace of Islam is Mecca, SA, where Mo was born and had his first ‘revelation’.
Are you claiming the magical belief that this guy flew on whatever is fake? Why do you hate religion?
Correcting your Islamic propaganda doesn’t mean I hate religion.
Why are you so dumb?

for the record-----big MO does not claim that he flew on his trusty steed to
Jerusalem-----he claimed his dream took him to a FAR AWAY PLACE---
like a 'once upon a time' thing

Try Mecca and Medina. The holiest places for Muslims. Jews have Jerusalem, thats it.

Really why do you even imagine the same people are in the both books, the jews helped the write the Quran.

I see, So Islam can claim Mecca, Madina, Jerusalem, London, any city they want, it belongs to them? The Jews are only asking for one. Jerusalem has always been their capital historically other than when they were dragged away from it.

I see, So Islam can claim Mecca, Madina, Jerusalem, London, any city they want, it belongs to them? The Jews are only asking for one. Jerusalem has always been their capital historically other than when they were dragged away from it.

they got the land of OZ-----along with the wonderful wizard----
and the wicked witch of the west-------the vote on the magic
red shoes-----is before the UN security thingy ----RIGHT NOW

Thats interesting, I always had thought it was the Jesuit priests who helped to write the koran for Muhamed, So that the arabs could become tool to help suppress the Jews and other christian sects which were an impediment for the catholic church at the time. I'm not sure why jews would want to help write the koran when you actually read the Koran and see what it says about Jews.

Thats interesting, I always had thought it was the Jesuit priests who helped to write the koran for Muhamed, So that the arabs could become tool to help suppress the Jews and other christian sects which were an impediment for the catholic church at the time. I'm not sure why jews would want to help write the koran when you actually read the Koran and see what it says about Jews.

Both are correct------it was a COLLABORATIVE EFFORT ----coordinated---
thruout the tribes and tents and bordellos of Arabia-----during a particularly
dry heat spell------afflicted with incessant dust storms

Forum List

Back