How Long Before a Group of Terrorists Walk accross our Unguarded Southern Border??

How Long Before a Group of Terrorists Walk accross our Unguarded Southern Border each with parts of a dirty nuke or bio bomb that they will get together and assembly and drive to Washington DC and explode???? then we hear"o gee we never thought of that!! oh my!!!"WE HAVE CLUELESS IDIOTS IN THE WHITEHOUSE!!!

Yes, I miss the "closed and fully protected" borders of the Bush and Reagan administrations! Those poosay liberal presidents are always leaving the gate open for anyone to WALTZ RIGHT IN.

Why, Reagan himself used to sit on "The Great Wall of Mexico" and pick off wet-backs with his flint-lock for fun, until those pesky liberals abolished border-control. :mad:

Those were the days - when men were men and PJ's were for little kids.

Last edited:
OUR SOUTHERN BORDER IS WIDE OPEN!! I FEEL IT IS MY DUTY TO SOUND THE WARNING!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE HAVE NOT BEEN SUICIDE BELT BOMBERS WALKING ACROSS OUR UNGUARDED SOUTHERN BORDER ALREADY? HEY!!! LITTLE KIDS ARE WALKING ACROSS EACH DAY IN BROAD DAYLIGHT BY THE THOUSANDS!!! WHO CAN FEEL SAFE ANYWHERE IN THE USA???? Whitehouse leaders wake up!!!! DON'T WAIT UNTILL WE HEAR THE ""BIG BOOM"" AND THOUSANDS ARE DEAD!!! AGAIN LIKE 9/11

Thanks for the heads up! I'll pass this along to the authorities.

Here ... here are some treats!

bull-penis-treats-salmonella-510x600.jpg

"You're welcome!"

They are doing it now with the Democratic Party induced border invasion. Again the left threatens US national security.

Wrong. Obama has not allowed as many illegals to stay in this country as his predecessors.

I know it doesn't sound as cool, though.

obama SECURE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER=OUR SOUTHERN BORDER IS WIDE OPEN!! I FEEL IT IS MY DUTY TO SOUND THE WARNING!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE HAVE NOT BEEN SUICIDE BELT BOMBERS WALKING ACROSS OUR UNGUARDED SOUTHERN BORDER ALREADY? HEY!!! LITTLE KIDS ARE WALKING ACROSS EACH DAY IN BROAD DAYLIGHT BY THE THOUSANDS!!! WHO CAN FEEL SAFE ANYWHERE IN THE USA???? Whitehouse leaders wake up!!!! DON'T WAIT UNTILL WE HEAR THE ""BIG BOOM"" AND THOUSANDS ARE DEAD!!! AGAIN LIKE 9/11

How Long Before a Group of Terrorists Walk accross our Unguarded Southern Border each with parts of a dirty nuke or bio bomb that they will get together and assembly and drive to Washington DC and explode???? then we hear"o gee we never thought of that!! oh my!!!"WE HAVE CLUELESS IDIOTS IN THE WHITEHOUSE!!!

It is already happening.

The question is, when will they strike and kill thousands of Americans?

This is what you get when you let a Shitcago Daley Machine political whore in the White House.

They are doing it now with the Democratic Party induced border invasion. Again the left threatens US national security.

Wrong. Obama has not allowed as many illegals to stay in this country as his predecessors.

I know it doesn't sound as cool, though.

"IT'S BUSHES FAULT AND YOU ARE A RACIST! ! !!"

lol, so what? Why, if true, is that relevant to the CURRENT situation?

When will Dimbocraps stop blaming Bush for every godamned thing and start TAKING RESPONSIBILITY?

Obama is the DIMBOCRAP PRESIDENT; OWN IT!

Shit for shinola! Grow the hell up!

Much more likely to die from a bee sting or shark attack than terrorism. And when it's terrorism, 90% of FBI terrorist attacks' database entries were carried out by Christians. Only 6% by Muslims.

Only because the FBI tracks DOMESTIC terrorism and each entry is based on each incident.

Far more people in the USA have died from Muslim terror attacks than Christian terrorist attacks, dude.

And your data is about to change bigger than any fuck storm you can imagine.

What's the matter with your head?! It's not the Southern border they're coming in from, it's the Northern border through way of Canada as reports have brought out. Terrorists know the Southern border is being kept under a microscope right now so they don't use that as a point of entry. Why aren't we guarding the Northern border by Canada instead where the real trouble is? Not the Southern border where its mainly innocent Children who are coming to escape out of harm's way.

What's the matter with your head?! It's not the Southern border they're coming in from, it's the Northern border through way of Canada as reports have brought out. Terrorists know the Southern border is being kept under a microscope right now so they don't use that as a point of entry. Why aren't we guarding the Northern border by Canada instead where the real trouble is? Not the Southern border where its mainly innocent Children who are coming to escape out of harm's way.

TRY TO THINK!!! LITTLE KIDS CANNOT JUST walk across our northern border but they do by the thousands across our southern border, if little kids can why not terrorists??

How Long Before a Group of Terrorists Walk accross our Unguarded Southern Border
What makes you think they haven't already gotten across

UrduDictionary-620x342.jpg

The Odd Book One Texas Rancher Found Near the Border | TheBlaze.com

How Long Before a Group of Terrorists Walk accross our Unguarded Southern Border
What makes you think they haven't already gotten across

UrduDictionary-620x342.jpg

The Odd Book One Texas Rancher Found Near the Border | TheBlaze.com

YES!!! TERRORISTS JUST WALK INTO THE USA ACROSS OUR SOUTHERN BORDER,how many more shall we let come in???

it's probably already happened and it's just a matter of time before they use it. Just because Washington is stupid doesn't mean the terrorists are.

my, my, the Lord speaks through thee....

They already have under this regimes deerlick of duty in protecting us and our country

we better be PREPARED

Got a bit of bad news....It is highly likely this has already happened.

It's already happened. We call them Republicans. They let Bin Laden go. They ruined the economy. They block millions of Americans from health care. They are like the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

You already through fucking yourself?
Ok, start again.

YES!!! BUT HOW MANY MORE SHALL WE ALLOW TO CROSS INTO THE USA???? an army of terrorists??

They will be pretty easy to spot, because they will all be driving low riders with gold fringe around the inside of the cars, with Velcro seat covers, and blowing their horns which are programed to play "La cucaracha"....

TRY TO THINK!!! LITTLE KIDS CANNOT JUST walk across our northern border but they do by the thousands across our southern border, if little kids can why not terrorists??
No, You try to think for a moment. Little kids from Central America are certainly not going to be terrorists, that much is certain! They pose no terror threat to this country and are merely escaping from the hardships in their respective countries. Therefore, you have unfounded fears by trying to accuse the little kids of being of greater risk than the real terrorists who no doubt are laughing at your premise that they can't get into the U.S. from Canada because that's Exactly what they want to hear and are in fact doing. But according to you, lets spend ALL of our time guarding the Southern U.S. border against the little kids while dangerous terrorists enter into the United States through way of Canada on the Northern border! Terrorists are not going to come in by way of the Southern border, that much is certain. Especially at a time when it is being guarded so well with more guards there right now and much more security than there is at the Northern border. That's what should be so Scary! What terrible, lax security we have in this country when we prefer to arrest or detain mere helpless children but allow the real terrorists to get away and enter into the U.S. by way of Canada! That is simply Outrageous! Please look at this report.

Report: Security on U.S.-Canada border fails terror test - CNN.com

YES!!! BUT HOW MANY MORE SHALL WE ALLOW TO CROSS INTO THE USA???? an army of terrorists??

This will be the trend until this Presidential admin comes to an end.

Forum List

Back