How Long Before a Group of Terrorists Walk accross our Unguarded Southern Border??

There is only one solution GISMYS. Go down to the border and scream bible verses at the aliens. That pretty much would solve any problem, wouldn't it?

There is only one solution GISMYS. Go down to the border and scream bible verses at the aliens. That pretty much would solve any problem, wouldn't it?

I would love to tell any one how to become a son of ALMIGHTY GOD and how they can live a happy blessed life now and have eternal life later!!

Why would you think they haven't already? Of course they have. The terrorists are in control. We move on their time table.

I seem to recall reading about the notorious Adnan al-Shukrijumah, al Qaeda chief of Operations for North America having entered the US (through Mexico of course) with nuclear material, and was spotted in various locations in Arizona. Shukrijumah was designated by Osama bin Laden to carry out the infamous "American Hiroshima" plot set by bin Laden to set off nuclear explosions in 7 US cities.

Still on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list, and still on the loose, with a $5 Million bounty on his head, he's wandering around somewhere, hopefully not with nuclear material, but he does possess a high level of nuclear weapon knowledge.

FBI ? ADNAN G. EL SHUKRIJUMAH

Al-Qaeda operative who plotted to detonate a nuclear bomb in the United States still at large! | Crime, News | GroundReport.com ? Latest World News & Opinions

Could pilot, computer whiz, nuclear engineer Adnan el-Shukrijumah be involved with Malaysia flight #MH370? | The Counter Jihad Report

Blog: United States is 'Woefully Unprepared' for Nuclear Terrorism

I would love to tell any one how to become a son of ALMIGHTY GOD and how they can live a happy blessed life now
You don't seem very happy though. Maybe your concept of happiness is different but I think it would be miserable to have a mindset where you're constantly screaming warnings to everyone in all-caps.

The borders have always been unguarded. Thats what happens when you share a border that is hundreds of miles in length like the ones we share with Canada and Mexico. What makes you think otherwise?

I would love to tell any one how to become a son of ALMIGHTY GOD and how they can live a happy blessed life now
You don't seem very happy though. Maybe your concept of happiness is different but I think it would be miserable to have a mindset where you're constantly screaming warnings to everyone in all-caps.

SO YOU WOULD SAY NOTHING?? JUST watch poor lost blinded people being used as satan's tools,fools,puppets on the road to hell?? IF YOU LOVE OTHES YOU WOULD WARN THEM,AND GIVE THEM TRUTH!!= GOD'S WORD!!

FEEL IT IS MY DUTY TO SOUND THE WARNING!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE HAVE NOT BEEN SUICIDE BELT BOMBERS WALKING ACROSS OUR UNGUARDED SOUTHERN BORDER ALREADY? HEY!!! LITTLE KIDS ARE WALKING ACROSS EACH DAY IN BROAD DAYLIGHT BY THE THOUSANDS!!! WHO CAN FEEL SAFE ANYWHERE IN THE USA???? Whitehouse leaders wake up!!!! DON'T WAIT UNTILL WE HEAR THE ""BIG BOOM"" AND THOUSANDS ARE DEAD!!! AGAIN LIKE 9/11 gov of texas says his intel is that terrorists are now crossing our southern border,where they go and what are they doing no one knows!!!

Much more likely to die from a bee sting or shark attack than terrorism. And when it's terrorism, 90% of FBI terrorist attacks' database entries were carried out by Christians. Only 6% by Muslims.

Last edited:
Much more likely to die from a bee sting or shark attack than terrorism. And when it's terrorism, 90% of FBI terrorist attacks' database entries were carried out by Christians. Only 6% by Muslims.

TELL THAT TO THE FAMILY OF THE 3000+ THAT DIED ON 9/11!!! try to think before you post!!!

How Long Before a Group of Terrorists Walk accross our Unguarded Southern Border each with parts of a dirty nuke or bio bomb that they will get together and assembly and drive to Washington DC and explode???? then we hear"o gee we never thought of that!! oh my!!!"WE HAVE CLUELESS IDIOTS IN THE WHITEHOUSE!!!

They are doing it now with the Democratic Party induced border invasion. Again the left threatens US national security.

Hey, lets send you to hang out with ISIS...don't lose your head around those nice, sweet, kind Muslims.

OUR SOUTHERN BORDER IS WIDE OPEN!! I FEEL IT IS MY DUTY TO SOUND THE WARNING!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE HAVE NOT BEEN SUICIDE BELT BOMBERS WALKING ACROSS OUR UNGUARDED SOUTHERN BORDER ALREADY? HEY!!! LITTLE KIDS ARE WALKING ACROSS EACH DAY IN BROAD DAYLIGHT BY THE THOUSANDS!!! WHO CAN FEEL SAFE ANYWHERE IN THE USA???? Whitehouse leaders wake up!!!! DON'T WAIT UNTILL WE HEAR THE ""BIG BOOM"" AND THOUSANDS ARE DEAD!!! AGAIN LIKE 9/11

TELL THAT TO THE FAMILY OF THE 3000+ THAT DIED ON 9/11!!! try to think before you post!!!

I can't believe that all of the conspiracy theorists missed that all the poeple who died in 9/11 were related.

How Long Before a Group of Terrorists Walk accross our Unguarded Southern Border each with parts of a dirty nuke or bio bomb that they will get together and assembly and drive to Washington DC and explode???? then we hear"o gee we never thought of that!! oh my!!!"WE HAVE CLUELESS IDIOTS IN THE WHITEHOUSE!!!

ao you don't believe that what happens is G-d's will and is planned? :lol:

Forum List

Back