How long before fence sitters regret fence sitting?

Yeah, don’t “WASTE” a vote by voting for one of the parties that WILL win…..Waste it by voting for someone with no chance at winning.
That’s totally sensible.
So voting for the same for the last 100 years has gotten us nothing but a nation in decline and you honestly think either party will deliver a better America? It hasn’t happened yet in a 100 years, so why do you think it will be different now?

So voting for the same for the last 100 years has gotten us nothing but a nation in decline and you honestly think either party will deliver a better America? It hasn’t happened yet in a 100 years, so why do you think it will be different now?

Trump told him so, that is all he needs to know

Id rather be water boarded than vote Dem.

Their agenda is crystal clear. It is not in the best interest of our country..

Then we are in agreement.

I'd also rather be water boarded than vote Republican.
Well we just cancelled each other. Ill NEVER vote Dem while alive. After that Im not sure. Fuckers love harvesting votes from the grave.

Does getting shot suck worse than being poisoned?

Yes. One is an old orange bag O' shit. :rolleyes: The other is an old fool. Choose your poison.
Hahaha…that’s so fucking weird…they suck EXACTLY the same.
We all know a shit-ton of people, lots of people who suck and none of them suck exactly the same but it just so happens that the two people running for president happen to suck the exact same…isn’t that some bizarre shit?

dblack

Last edited:
We all know a shit-ton of people, lots of people who suck and none of them suck exactly the same but it just so happens that the two people running for president happen to suck the exact same…isn’t that some bizarre shit?

dblack
:auiqs.jpg: You're an idiot. I don't really care how you vote. :dunno: You sucking out loud constantly has nothing to do with me.

But do carry on. :rolleyes:

dblack

Does getting shot suck worse than being poisoned?

Forum List

Back