How Long Before Hillary Exploits the Hurricane for Political Purpose's?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
"Never let a good crisis go to waste..." How long after Hurricane Matthew hits Florida before Hillary is touring state with Obama to politicize the tragedy?
Rahm Emanuel Quotes

This was a thread a couple of days ago. Anybody remember how it went? No seriously, I'm just wondering.

Anyways, how long until republicans start calling this like, the 8th or 9th of Obama's Katrina's?
It's a thread again today because of the complete shallow political nature of the Clinton's and the sheeple like you that follow her.

They already are, she asked FL to extend the deadline for voter registration and she bought a butt load of ads on the weather channel, hoping to have a captive audience.

This was a thread a couple of days ago. Anybody remember how it went? No seriously, I'm just wondering.

Anyways, how long until republicans start calling this like, the 8th or 9th of Obama's Katrina's?
It's a thread again today because of the complete shallow political nature of the Clinton's and the sheeple like you that follow her.
Answer my question. How long until you rube's declare this another Obama's Katrina? How long until Trump goes down to hand out Play-Doh for 49 seconds to make you rube's swoon?

They already are, she asked FL to extend the deadline for voter registration and she bought a butt load of ads on the weather channel, hoping to have a captive audience.
Democrats will excuse this behavior...then eat more grass in the pasture.

Answer my question. How long until you rube's declare this another Obama's Katrina? How long until Trump goes down to hand out Play-Doh for 49 seconds to make you rube's swoon?

Hillary supporters are the rubes. "Hillary is love...Trump is hate, baaaaa, baaaa, baaaa..."

Smart, the kind of person we need as president, not someone telling fairy tales about building walls.

Hillary supporters are the rubes. "Hillary is love...Trump is hate, baaaaa, baaaa, baaaa..."

No response. As I expected.

Smart, the kind of person we need as president, not someone telling fairy tales about building walls.

Leave it to you regressives, always trying to manipulate the system. Registering dead people and those not eligible to vote, even sneaking substantial numbers through to actually vote. Not to mention your supporting a bitch that jeopardized national security and committed perjury in congressional testimony.

I imagine that Obama will blame Matthew on Bush and Clinton will find a way to blame Matthew on the republicans.

Forum List

Back