How long before people will say, "Obama is blameless"?

Hey well at least you have some style to your insults rather that just vugarities. How do you know that I support President Obama's continuing all things I opposed about President Bush? How do you know that everytime some loonie liberal brought up Prescott Bushs ties to that Bank that aided Germany that I didn't bring up Joe Kenedy's support for the Fascist Nazis? Do you wish to talk about what the Germans told the Bush Adminstration about "Curveball"? How about the fact that we were already Importing oil from Iraq before the invasion and occupation? I, like most Americans, supported the effort to go after the men resposible for the 9-11 attack.

Just becaus I like to debunk the nutjobs (like unhinged2008) and their conspiricy theories regarding President Obama, doesn't mean I agree with everything he has or hasn't done.

Going through your posts, I CAN'T FIND A DAMN THING TO SUGGEST OTHERWISE. Again, sit there and claim you were above the moronic chorus of liberals during the eight years under Bush--your own posts and words show you to be a damn liar and a hypocrite.

Really, you have the archives to the old Netscape message boards? Interesting.

Again, you've shown yourself you to be wholly ignorant and partisan. I don't have to go back decades to look at what you currently post, and I've done this dance with you before. Liberals always lie about what they believe to seem like they are really middle of the road people, just that they have a rabid hatred of conservatives, and childlike names to insult them.

You have nothing to contribute. Ignore.

Almost as quick as some folks will call for his impeachment, almost.

That being said, if an investigation shows that the President directed the IRS to harrass the teabags and other pseudo-conservative groups and deny them their Tax Free PAC status, then by all means have at it.

As far as the AP phone records story. Call for the repeal of the Patriot Act if you don't want the government to have the power to search phone records.

Do we really need an investigation to tell us the Obama administration knew about it? If they didn't know about it then they are for more incompetent than I gave them credit for. Either way, someone needs to go to jail for abusing the publics trust, and violating people's Rights for political gain.

After Nixon got caught and had to resign, the law was changed to make sure the IRS was independent of the President co that type of abuse could not be directed from the WH.

But then again the cons think that they should be able to convict the WH based on opinion.

That being said, if an investigation shows that the President directed the IRS to harrass the teabags and other pseudo-conservative groups and deny them their Tax Free PAC status, then by all means have at it.

As far as the AP phone records story. Call for the repeal of the Patriot Act if you don't want the government to have the power to search phone records.

Do we really need an investigation to tell us the Obama administration knew about it? If they didn't know about it then they are for more incompetent than I gave them credit for. Either way, someone needs to go to jail for abusing the publics trust, and violating people's Rights for political gain.

The current commissioner knew for a full year that the agency was targeting Tea Party groups and other opposition organization for aggressive auditing? And in the middle of an election year, no less? And yet, today Barack Obama insists that he knew nothing of this practice until last Friday.

Going through your posts, I CAN'T FIND A DAMN THING TO SUGGEST OTHERWISE. Again, sit there and claim you were above the moronic chorus of liberals during the eight years under Bush--your own posts and words show you to be a damn liar and a hypocrite.

Again, you've shown yourself you to be wholly ignorant and partisan. I don't have to go back decades to look at what you currently post, and I've done this dance with you before. Liberals always lie about what they believe to seem like they are really middle of the road people, just that they have a rabid hatred of conservatives, and childlike names to insult them.

Sad thing about your ilk is that everyone to the left of Alex Jones is a liberal.

Wow a mind reader to boot. Yes please, ignore.

Nah, like I said if the investigation proves the President directed the IRS to target his political emenies then by all means he should be removed from office.

You mean, if we can find a written note from your Messiah® that reads "I want Joe Smith audited."

How big of you. Now the evidence that he directed his cabinet to "do something about the Tea Party" leaves him blameless in your hack-drone central nervous system. (I understand drones don't have an actual brain!)

As I recall you claimed he told his people to just get it done.

That's fact - not that a hack like you is swayed by something as mundane as fact.

{Right now all around this country there are groups with harmless-sounding names like Americans for Prosperity, who are running millions of dollars of ads against Democratic candidates all across the country. And they don’t have to say who exactly the Americans for Prosperity are. You don’t know if it’s a foreign-controlled corporation. You don’t know if it’s a big oil company, or a big bank. You don’t know if it’s a insurance company that wants to see some of the provisions in health reform repealed because it’s good for their bottom line, even if it’s not good for the American people.

A Supreme Court decision [Citizens United] allowed this to happen. And we tried to fix it, just by saying disclose what’s going on, and making sure that foreign companies can’t influence our elections. Seemed pretty straightforward. The other side said no.

They don’t want you to know who the Americans for Prosperity are, because they’re thinking about the next election. But we’ve got to think about future generations. We’ve got to make sure that we’re fighting for reform. We’ve got to make sure that we don’t have a corporate takeover of our democracy…} - August 09, 2010

Obama, Dems Wanted IRS To Probe Tea Party | Sweetness & Light

Obama has REPEATEDLY called on the faithful to place pressure on opposition groups.

The one I like the most was the one about how he was arming the Drug Cartels so he could conficate Americans guns and Americans would agree because of their outrage at the increase in violence down in Mexico.

The Obama administration engaged in a drug running operation known as "Fast & Furious." That you stand here and claim this is a "conspiracy theory" merely reveals your complete and utter lack of ethics.

PJ Media » Gunwalker: Justice Dept. Violated U.S. Laws Beyond Those Being Investigated

Yeah, you'll openly lie to cover for your party - no hesitation at all.

He didn't direct them, hell he has no idea what his administration does in their day to day operations. He has more important things like golf games, fundraisers and TV appearances to worry about.

Oh, but to Boo, ONLY a direct order to audit a specific person will be enough for him to question his little tin god.

I was infested with gophers. I called an exterminator and said "get rid of the gophers." I never said, "see the gopher with the grey coat and brown spots, kill him."

So in Boo's alleged mind, I had nothing to do with the deaths of all those gophers....

After Nixon got caught and had to resign, the law was changed to make sure the IRS was independent of the President co that type of abuse could not be directed from the WH.

Yet here we are. BUT since Obama has a "D" after his name - you'll defend it to the death.

It's party above all with you - every time.

The current commissioner knew for a full year that the agency was targeting Tea Party groups and other opposition organization for aggressive auditing? And in the middle of an election year, no less? And yet, today Barack Obama insists that he knew nothing of this practice until last Friday.

Since the WH has denied knowing about it yes we do. Unless of course your okay with convicting someone based on hearsay and news reports.

Sad thing about your ilk is that everyone to the left of Alex Jones is a liberal.

I took the time to read through your posts, and got an insightful view of your opinions. Why not do the same for me and come back with that lame insult. You are nothing but childish insults and understanding of current events. I couldn't find one poignant post, not one. NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE.

Since the WH has denied knowing about it yes we do. Unless of course your okay with convicting someone based on hearsay and news reports.

Knowing what your people are doing is being responsible and part of doing your job.

Obama has shown an incompetence that idiots like you dismiss, but that would get any body else fired.

Would you hire Obama to run your company?

Personally I wouldn't hire him to take out my trash.

You folks are suggesting we impeach a third Democratic President. Well, think hard on that.

Because no Republican Presidents have been impeached.

And..the two times the impeachments of Democrats were tried? Neither President was removed from office and in fact..

They came back stronger..and much more popular.

Feel free.

Impeach.

Double dog dare ya!

Impeachment? I would be happy with Democrats holding their guys and gals to the same level of Accountability that they hold non-Democrats.

Nah, like I said if the investigation proves the President directed the IRS to target his political emenies then by all means he should be removed from office.

You mean, if we can find a written note from your Messiah® that reads "I want Joe Smith audited."

How big of you. Now the evidence that he directed his cabinet to "do something about the Tea Party" leaves him blameless in your hack-drone central nervous system. (I understand drones don't have an actual brain!)

As I recall you claimed he told his people to just get it done.

That's fact - not that a hack like you is swayed by something as mundane as fact.

{Right now all around this country there are groups with harmless-sounding names like Americans for Prosperity, who are running millions of dollars of ads against Democratic candidates all across the country. And they don’t have to say who exactly the Americans for Prosperity are. You don’t know if it’s a foreign-controlled corporation. You don’t know if it’s a big oil company, or a big bank. You don’t know if it’s a insurance company that wants to see some of the provisions in health reform repealed because it’s good for their bottom line, even if it’s not good for the American people.

A Supreme Court decision [Citizens United] allowed this to happen. And we tried to fix it, just by saying disclose what’s going on, and making sure that foreign companies can’t influence our elections. Seemed pretty straightforward. The other side said no.

They don’t want you to know who the Americans for Prosperity are, because they’re thinking about the next election. But we’ve got to think about future generations. We’ve got to make sure that we’re fighting for reform. We’ve got to make sure that we don’t have a corporate takeover of our democracy…} - August 09, 2010

Obama, Dems Wanted IRS To Probe Tea Party | Sweetness & Light

Obama has REPEATEDLY called on the faithful to place pressure on opposition groups.

The one I like the most was the one about how he was arming the Drug Cartels so he could conficate Americans guns and Americans would agree because of their outrage at the increase in violence down in Mexico.

The Obama administration engaged in a drug running operation known as "Fast & Furious." That you stand here and claim this is a "conspiracy theory" merely reveals your complete and utter lack of ethics.

PJ Media » Gunwalker: Justice Dept. Violated U.S. Laws Beyond Those Being Investigated

Yeah, you'll openly lie to cover for your party - no hesitation at all.

Of course I'm not supprised you'll lie about what I just wrote. The conspiricy over the reason behind F&F (that is was all a plan to take-yer-guns) is what I find amusing and easily debunked, not the fact that they tried another gun-walking scheme. But obfusticating the issue with personal insults and lies is your modus operandi isn't it?

I took the time to read through your posts, and got an insightful view of your opinions. Why not do the same for me and come back with that lame insult. You are nothing but childish insults and understanding of current events. I couldn't find one poignant post, not one. NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE.

Just ignoring me then.

You folks are suggesting we impeach a third Democratic President. Well, think hard on that.

Because no Republican Presidents have been impeached.

And..the two times the impeachments of Democrats were tried? Neither President was removed from office and in fact..

They came back stronger..and much more popular.

Feel free.

Impeach.

Double dog dare ya!

No harm in trying. 3rd time is the charm.......:smoke:.

Well there is harm..but not that you folks care.

It trivializes a very severe process. But you folks hate the American government anyways.

So..I guess you have a point.

:cool:
Your ignorance really knows no bounds.

No one hates the American Government. Like a parent that has an obese child, you have to be disciplined in bringing the child's weight under control. For the child's own good, and for the parents own good.

As for impeaching this President. It won't happen and anyone who has any critical thought processes at all know that for each of these scandals, there are just too many layers between the wrong doing and the President to make anything stick.

That does not mean we should not point out just how criminal this administration has been or point out that thug politics is thug politics. I can guarantee that if this had been a GOP President, you and your ilk would be literally screaming from the top of your lungs, and frothing at the mouth.

No Republican Presidents have been impeached? Someone go inform Nixon's descendants!

With all the crap hitting the fan right now, Benghazi, IRS, Justice Department and the EPA, how long before the Left starts saying, "No, No, Obama had no idea what was going on. He had no clue that those in his administration had done these things", how long?

I think it will start by the beginning of next week. It's close now with all the "what did Obama do" and "What crime did he commit" stuff. So, it's going to start by next week after all those on the left get the talking points.

Does anyone really believe Obama didn't know about all this?
Also, how much more has this man done that we don't know about?

With all this crap, Obama knew and he encouraged it. Obama is a piece of shit and and it's only a matter of time before he's wiped off of America's ass.

Immediately, the democrat party is a cult, and he will not be blamed by most of their sheep, they'll blame republicans, because that's all they do

Forum List

Back