How Long Before the Plague Hits Leftard California?

It's a hoax. Dr. Drew was paid to say this.
You don't know much, do you.

Some of us have worked in bio-level 4 labs. Just a drop of some substances would wipe man from the earth. The first two modes of exposure are in airplanes and cities/buses/public transportation. Do you know why? CLOSE CONTACT. Depending on the virus, mode of transmission, and its contractility, things can very ugly very fast..

Read up on E-Bola....
Oh so you're one of those disease alarmists. I can't believe you abandoned your scientific calling to promote a hoax just to make an extra buck.
I am an Atmospheric Physicist and I have many friends who are Doctors (MD's).

Why don't you go to some of the countries these people are coming from and see the death tolls and causes..
I know about all that. I remember when we sent doctors and soldiers to stem the Ebola outbreak in Africa a few years ago while you conservatives were demanding to let them die. Anyways, I've seen enough of your posts here to know you are not to be taken seriously about a single God damn thing.
Science ain’t your thing.

And thanks for all the smiley faces. As a comedian I covet them.
Science ain't his thing either.

San Diego Washing Streets With Bleach To Combat Hepatitis A Outbreak

Even the Libs in Cali have figure it out...

spray-951d3fc68db8457c0ca6ee1f7381718d219e5bd6-s1200-c85.jpg

Black Flag just cant figure it out though...
This thread is about how typhus is going to destroy America. Please stay on topic.

Discussion of mod action deleted

Dr. Drew Pinsky is very concerned that a plague will hit California’s major cities within a year. It started with a Hepatitis outbreak then a typhus outbreak but in a passionate rant (starting at 11:00), Pinsky predicts it’s going to get much worse.
#932: That’s Crazy Talk | Adam and Dr.Drew show

Here’s a more detailed explanation of what’s quickly unfolding.

Dr. Drew Predicts Typhus Outbreak: Understanding The Symptoms, Treatment, And Why It's Hitting Los Angeles | Dr. Drew Official Website - DrDrew.com

Time to build that wall around California.

The spread of disease is insidious; I know because I work in the medical community.

One thing I DO KNOW: in most medical situations one most often has a fighting chance against disease.

When journalists are getting executed for doing their job, that is when you may have to get concerned.

San Diego Washing Streets With Bleach To Combat Hepatitis A Outbreak

Even the Libs in Cali have figure it out...

spray-951d3fc68db8457c0ca6ee1f7381718d219e5bd6-s1200-c85.jpg

Black Flag just cant figure it out though...
This thread is about how typhus is going to destroy America. Please stay on topic.
Nope. OP meantioned the Hepatitis outbreak too. Fatal bug is a fatal bug.

Dr. Drew Pinsky is very concerned that a plague will hit California’s major cities within a year. It started with a Hepatitis outbreak then a typhus outbreak but in a passionate rant (starting at 11:00), Pinsky predicts it’s going to get much worse.

Dr. Drew Predicts Typhus Outbreak: Understanding The Symptoms, Treatment, And Why It's Hitting Los Angeles | Dr. Drew Official Website - DrDrew.com

If our cities go then so does the U.S.A.
You Leftards will get your wish.
Maybe. You feel safe with Trump turning America into the enemy because the missiles won't be aimed at Bumfuck, TrumpCountry. They'll be aimed at the important places. AKA, American cities.
I look forward to the ghost towns of LA, SF, NY.

DC would be on my short list; very short. Only one, actually.

People are voting republican because of the stupid shit they’re getting from democrats.

Here are a few pics taken of a city that was once seen as beautiful. A few pics taken after democrats took control....

upload_2018-10-16_21-39-38.jpeg

upload_2018-10-16_21-40-29.jpeg

upload_2018-10-16_21-41-54.jpeg

Scenes like these say a lot about those who vote for democrats.

Bragging about your obesity fails to impress me
And all the booze.
Reefer can grow anywhere. We'll be fine.
Toke up moron... it will not save you...
Your tin foil hat won't save you
Using tinfoil on your bong wont save you either...
Why would I ever put tinfoil on a bong. Too fucking stupid.

The spread of disease is insidious; I know because I work in the medical community.

One thing I DO KNOW: in most medical situations one most often has a fighting chance against disease.

When journalists are getting executed for doing their job, that is when you may have to get concerned.
Yep. Look at how easily fatal bugs spread in hospitals with trained personnel on how to prevent cross contamination. It’s goibg to happen in cities.

Yep. Look at how easily fatal bugs spread in hospitals with trained personnel on how to prevent cross contamination. It’s goibg to happen in cities.

Yes; hospitals hold a GREAT amount of potential to spread disease, just as Republicans have.

There have been great strides within the past two decades to rid medical facilities, hospitals included, of bio-hazard.

It isn't perfect but it is getting better.

People are voting republican because of the stupid shit they’re getting from democrats.

Here are a few pics taken of a city that was once seen as beautiful. A few pics taken after democrats took control....

View attachment 223052

View attachment 223053

View attachment 223054

Scenes like these say a lot about those who vote for democrats.

Actually, that SECOND photo looks like a Republican crapping on The US Constitution
It was just another democrat shitting on the sidewalk.

Happening already ... Saudi Arabia.

Of course; with Trump's blessings. Allah is great.
Wow..

You got proof of your accusation?

That's a pretty ballsy statement to make without proof..

By the actions & inaction of POTUS Horseface & his subordinates, Mohammed bin Salman aka MBS, has executed Jamal Khashoggi with the blessing of POTUS Horseface.

And what did you do today?

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-16_20-52-3.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-16_20-52-3.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 35

If our cities go then so does the U.S.A.
You Leftards will get your wish.
Maybe. You feel safe with Trump turning America into the enemy because the missiles won't be aimed at Bumfuck, TrumpCountry. They'll be aimed at the important places. AKA, American cities.

What ? At this point in time ALL American cities are Trump Country!! And probably will be for a bit longer. Get used to it lefty. You should all move to California and work and take care of all the Illegal immigrants so the rest of us don't have to. What you haven't moved yet? That's what I thought !

Forum List

Back