How long can Christopher Wray last as FBI director?

Appointed by Trump himself and probably refusing to succumb to a "loyalty oath" to despot wanna-be, Trump, Wary will most likely be gone within days of the Nunes memo release.....

As others have stated, Trump is engaged in a slow-mo "Saturday Night Massacre"ever searching for stooges to appoint who will do his bidding.

Our democracy is being challenged by this demagogue in chief.
My guess is that the gop will just continue trying to muddy the waters by saying Mueller relied on "tainted" information ... all info is tainted btw which is why we have juries ... and "look Hillary."

I'm assuming the Oranguton is having GOP adults tell him "we're not going to impeach you, and we'll put out bs to try and distract voters."

another hypothetical thread posted as fact.
My goodness

When Wray is either fired or resigns in the next few days, will you apologize?

How can Trump directly oppose Wray's wishes and still remain on the job?...Obviously, Trump wanted Wray to swear an oath of loyalty to the orange clown and if Wray cannot do that, he HAS to be out.

Your questions are not directed toward me but I will answer them.

Wray is in a tough spot.

He doesn't know which of his people are good agents and which one's
are crooks.

He probably is getting pressure from some in the FBI to protect the
FISA process, because they need it to fight terrorism...and they do.

I don't have any issues with the FISA process under its intended purposes,
but obviously what has gone on is not what it was intended to do.

I doubt Trump will ever fire him over this. He's showing the men and women
of the FBI he respects their work. Wray didn't have any issues firing
McCabe once he read the memo.

He's in a tough spot and he probably believes his folks won't work for him
if that memo gets released. They (the bad one's and there are plenty of them) will just say his defense of the FBI was words and nothing else.

He'd have a lot of house cleaning to do and maybe he doesn't want
to tackle that. Will he resign if it is released? Who knows and in reality,
who cares. We'll have another Director and this one will clean house.

They are there to enforce the law...not put themselves above the law.

I don't have any issues with the FISA process under its intended purposes,
but obviously what has gone on is not what it was intended to do.

What has gone on?

That's the problem with message boards. All I did was just answer a
question posed to another individual, in an honest way. You know exactly
what's going on and when the memo is released and then the supporting
documentation is declassified, it is going to show the FBI duped a FISA
judge with made-up facts.
No one was duped besides you.

it is going to show the FBI duped a FISA

THAT is more of a hopeful wish of right wingers than any known fact.

the little bit that we do know is that the FISA warrant was for Carter Page...and, that Page was a likely recruit for the Russian spy network since 2013.

I'd be all for the release of the memo IF it does not..... directly or indirectly......reveal the sources of how we gather counter-intelligence from our Russian moles and info gathering.

What made up facts?
Do you believe that whatever that memo contains is the entirety of the evidence presented when requesting the warrant?

I am sure that the FISA judge that granted the warrant is either royally pissed at the FBI....OR, even more pissed at the Trump ass-kissers for what damage they're doing to the FISA processes.

What made up facts?
Do you believe that whatever that memo contains is the entirety of the evidence presented when requesting the warrant?

I am sure that the FISA judge that granted the warrant is either royally pissed at the FBI....OR, even more pissed at the Trump ass-kissers for what damage they're doing to the FISA processes.
it is going to show the FBI duped a FISA

THAT is more of a hopeful wish of right wingers than any known fact.

the little bit that we do know is that the FISA warrant was for Carter Page...and, that Page was a likely recruit for the Russian spy network since 2013.

I'd be all for the release of the memo IF it does not..... directly or indirectly......reveal the sources of how we gather counter-intelligence from our Russian moles and info gathering.

No you wouldn't. Especially if it incriminates the leftover crony obama higher ups.

My guess is that the gop will just continue trying to muddy the waters by saying Mueller relied on "tainted" information .

My take is that the best scenario for Trump acolytes is that the GATHERING of the info. may have been "tainted".......BUT, what that gathered info yields may be VERY damaging to Trump.....

So, then, like many other criminals before him, Trump could get off on a technicality before a court of law BUT NOT before the court of public opinion.

Last edited:
No you wouldn't. Especially if it incriminates the leftover crony obama higher ups.

Hey, Mr. fuckhead, will those 'leftover cronies" have the Obama name tattooed on their foreheads.......or are you and your ilk into gestapo tactics?

My guess is that the gop will just continue trying to muddy the waters by saying Mueller relied on "tainted" information .

My take is that the best scenario for Trump acolytes is that the GATHERING of the info. may have been :tainted".......BUT, what that gathered info yields may be VERY damaging to Trump.....

So, then, like many other criminals before him, Trump could get off on a technicality before a court of law BUT NOT in the court of public opinion.
Howevery, your take, if the dems gathered info, would be gospel. Right, natatouille?

another hypothetical thread posted as fact.
My goodness
Where was anything posted as fact?

The DC rumor mill is already talking about Wray threatening to quit.

But it’s amusing seeing the people who spread every type of lie trump tweets as gospel suddenly concerned with hypotheticLs.

Confeve

Hey, Mr. fuckhead, will those 'leftover cronies" have the Obama name tattooed in their foreheads.......or are you and your ilk into gestapo tactics?

A bunch of higher up repub, dem appointed collusion, corrupt asses. Thats who.
Your wrath is directed at BS and not where it belongs.

Who's BS, jillian. The uppers in the fbi are trying to protect themselves. This isn't some new revelation. I've seen it before in the dept of the interior.

Tell you what.........Let's fire EVERYBODY at the FBI and then only hire folks that have an orange tint and are willing to bend over for a prostate exam from Trump.

Hey, Mr. fuckhead, will those 'leftover cronies" have the Obama name tattooed in their foreheads.......or are you and your ilk into gestapo tactics?

And who died and made you judge and jury?

And who died and made you judge and jury?
Says the trumpflake who worships the orange sociopath.

You forget we all read your Obama’s deranged lunacy. Now be a good girl and try not to get all upset for your orange Jesus.

Oh and unlike you, my opinions are based on fact.

Forum List

Back