How long can Christopher Wray last as FBI director?

No you wouldn't. Especially if it incriminates the leftover crony obama higher ups.

Hey, Mr. fuckhead, will those 'leftover cronies" have the Obama name tattooed in their foreheads.......or are you and your ilk into gestapo tactics?

A bunch of higher up repub, dem appointed collusion, corrupt asses. Thats who.
Your wrath is directed at BS and not where it belongs.

Who's BS, jillian. The uppers in the fbi are trying to protect themselves. This isn't some new revelation. I've seen it before in the dept of the interior.
I’m glad you believe nunes’ hit piece. That’s kind of your problem. Me? I look forward to his perp walk.

another hypothetical thread posted as fact.
My goodness

When Wray is either fired or resigns in the next few days, will you apologize?

How can Trump directly oppose Wray's wishes and still remain on the job?...Obviously, Trump wanted Wray to swear an oath of loyalty to the orange clown and if Wray cannot do that, he HAS to be out.

Remember this? Did you have a problem then?

Holder Openly Pledged Loyalty To Obama, And Nobody Seemed To Care

Did Obama ask Holder for a loyalty oath? No? Then it’s not the same thing.

Did President Trump ask Wray for one?

Tell you what.........Let's fire EVERYBODY at the FBI and then only hire folks that have an orange tint and are willing to bend over for a prostate exam from Trump.

Im not for that. Its the power at the top that has a problem.
Then you backed the wrong horse.

Your'e trying to say the hillary was the answer?

My goodness

How can Trump directly oppose Wray's wishes and still remain on the job?...Obviously, Trump wanted Wray to swear an oath of loyalty to the orange clown and if Wray cannot do that, he HAS to be out.

We know he asked who he voted for. And we know he asked rosenstein if he was “on the team”.

The FBI isn’t on the TEAM

No you wouldn't. Especially if it incriminates the leftover crony obama higher ups.

Hey, Mr. fuckhead, will those 'leftover cronies" have the Obama name tattooed in their foreheads.......or are you and your ilk into gestapo tactics?

Your wrath is directed at BS and not where it belongs.

And who died and made you judge and jury?
Says the trumpflake who worships the orange sociopath.

You forget we all read your Obama’s deranged lunacy. Now be a good girl and try not to get all upset for your orange Jesus.

oh????

and little jillian is going to make me????? :laugh:

dream on

Tell you what.........Let's fire EVERYBODY at the FBI and then only hire folks that have an orange tint and are willing to bend over for a prostate exam from Trump.

Im not for that. Its the power at the top that has a problem.
Then you backed the wrong horse.

Your'e trying to say the hillary was the answer?
The fact that you raise the question as if the choice of Donald wasn’t an atrocity is mind boggling.

But then again we NY’ers knew he was a corrupt snake oil salesman with no moral center.

My goodness

We know he asked who he voted for. And we know he asked rosenstein if he was “on the team”.

The FBI isn’t on the TEAM

Well sure, except for their Hillary debacle. They were definitely on "her" team.

My goodness

He asked Comey for one. And Rosenstein. He asked Wray who he voted for.

Wrong on every level.

Ayup - Only a scumbag would have asked a high-ranking, lifelong honorable FBI guy how they voted, bitched about a government plane ride home for Comey, and called their wife a loser.

In the past, Trump had also reportedly asked McCabe how he voted in the 2016 election and repeatedly made public references to campaign donations his wife had received from an ally of Hillary and Bill Clinton.

The president was silent for a moment and then turned on McCabe, suggesting he ask his wife how it feels to be a loser — an apparent reference to a failed campaign for state office in Virginia that McCabe’s wife made in 2015.

McCabe replied, “OK, sir.” Trump then hung up the phone.​

Trump’s complaints against McCabe included Comey's ride home

Last edited:
There was a time when the radical left absolutely hated the FBI and now for some reason they are rooting for the new director. The short answer is that the President will fire any FBI director who attempts to undermine the administration with bogus surveillance warrants and fake memos.

Forum List

Back