How long should the so-called oath keepers have to go to jail for? what about the BLM rioters?

They failed their duties and allowed a local insurrection to continue. The normal people in the area didn't sign off on that.

Yes, you can, if the government fails in it's duties.

considering Trump at the time was "the government" there was nothing for them to take control of.

It's about control, and CHAZ/CHOP took it. Jan 6th did nothing but delay a vote by a few hours.
Listen you authoritarian moron, Trump is not synonymous with "the government". That's true in authoritarian states, but it's not true in this country.

Congress is just as much part of government as Trump and we both know that the attack on January 6th was against Congress who was in the process of replacing Trump according to the constitution. That's an attempt to change the governance of the ENTIRE country.

Listen you authoritarian moron, Trump is not synonymous with "the government". That's true in authoritarian states, but it's not true in this country.

Congress is just as much part of government as Trump and we both know that the attack on January 6th was against Congress who was in the process of replacing Trump according to the constitution. That's an attempt to change the governance of the ENTIRE country.

When people talk about "the government" they talk about the executive branch. At the time Trump was "the government" as the head of the executive branch.

Congress has no actual executive powers, it's the legislative branch that give the executive branch the authority to be 'the government" via passed laws.

When people talk about "the government" they talk about the executive branch. At the time Trump was "the government" as the head of the executive branch.

Congress has no actual executive powers, it's the legislative branch that give the executive branch the authority to be 'the government" via passed laws.
What people "talk about" is far less relevant than what is factually true.

Congress is every bit a part of "the government" and they do more than just pass laws. Obviously.

You can try to keep to this pathetic argument, but it's just embarassing.

What people "talk about" is far less relevant than what is factually true.

Congress is every bit a part of "the government" and they do more than just pass laws. Obviously.

You can try to keep to this pathetic argument, but it's just embarassing.

it's reality. The only thing the accomplished was delaying a vote. The only other thing they could accomplish was to delay a vote further, and it would have had to last weeks to actually impact the turnover of the government from Trump to Biden.

She looks confused lol. Looks like she has no clue what’s going on.

But you know what I support equality among men just like you do. Knowing that there’s millions of white and Black people living in poverty ….some starving to death we shouldn’t have groups called BLM or WLM…. It’s about uplifting every American. And I have to disagree with you people who support group BLM inherently are supporting racial division, making people feel uncomfortable instead of making people feel proud ….every American truly should feel proud of their background they should feel proud of their ancestors and it’s vital …otherwise we’re not gonna have a civilized society.

BLM leaders are making millions of dollars ripping off their working class supporters. It’s not right and I’ll call out any Republican any Democrat any white or black person who rips people off. It says right on the BLM website that they “invested in real estate” I mean it is utterly extraordinary they are telling supporters right on their website of their fraud. I think they have since taken it down but they were affectively attempting to explain their fraud by saying they invest donor money in multi million dollar mansions. I mean come on it’s ridiculous that money should go toward poor communities.

Here’s the thing I know what I see with my eyes we all do. How can a civil rights group justify purchasing multi million dollar mansions with Donor money? So that is an issue. And there are so many working class Black people who are fed up with BLM. And any black person that openly supports BLM and believes white people are privileged they are a disgrace to the great history of Africa. It’s no different then being a white person and believing that blacks are born with a silver spoon in there mouth and they have everything handed to him.
We should be proud about cops shooting unarmed people of color?

What made you come to that conclusion.?

If you support equality between man we are on the same side.

Here’s the problem in America there’s practically no racists in the country black or white. What the far left does when somebody says they don’t agree with BLM ….. is to claim racism…. That’s against democracy

Here’s the problem in America there’s practically no racists in the country black or white. What the far left does when somebody says they don’t agree with BLM ….. is to claim racism…. That’s against democracy
What a fricken hoot no racist in this country. This from a wacko that aligns himself with a racist hate group, The Republican Party,. Bigoted ,Homophobic, xenophobic ,chauvinist hate group. Who the patriots of America have found to be this countries biggest threat and enemy. All American patriots hate this group.

You are absolutely full of fucking horseshit, if you believe there are no racists in the country!

Well, the constant promotion by the powers that be of cops shooting unarmed people of color. There are cop screw ups as to be sure. The inner cities are just too expensive. It's time to pull back in government outlays of all types.

Well, the constant promotion by the powers that be of cops shooting unarmed people of color. There are cop screw ups as to be sure. The inner cities are just too expensive. It's time to pull back in government outlays of all types.
WTF are you talking about?

28luqccube1a1.jpg

If the government “let them do it” then you’re going to have a hard time proving that they took control from the government.

See what I mean about facts?

Did that make it any less illegal or any less an insurrection? :cuckoo:

Did they take control or did the government let them have control?

These aren’t semantics, this is crucial to proving the case. Taking has a far different meaning than being let.

Does the government have the legal right to let a bunch of thugs take control of a portion of a city? They were out of line, as well as breaking the law by letting it continue themselves.

Does the government have the legal right to let a bunch of thugs take control of a portion of a city? They were out of line, as well as breaking the law by letting it continue themselves.
is that a Federal or state issue?

is that a Federal or state issue?

If heads of local government were refusing to do their jobs, then state authorities should have stepped in. They were offered assistance and they refused, at that point they should have been relieved of duties.

Forum List

Back