How long should Trump wait to send a medical team to Ginsberg's house?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
You know what I think? I think Ginsberg had a stroke. I think it's very possible that she's sitting at home surrounded by medical equipment and probably not even capable of resigning intelligently.

Here is the question though. If this is the case and she has already lost her faculties how long can they hide this?

Would Trump need to have her declared incompetent before beginning the replacement process? If she's missing for too many months can it be said that she has abandoned her post?

Jo

The Left will never admit that Ginsberg is a racist.
Ginsburgeugenicsabortion.png

Wasn't Hillary supposed to be on her death bed two years ago?

Yes but it was hard to pin it down because she was constantly making public appearances. The one thing about Ginsberg that's very suspicious is the fact that she's been out of the public eye now for three months or better.

Jo

Yes but it was hard to pin it down because she was constantly making public appearances. The one thing about Ginsberg that's very suspicious is the fact that she's been out of the public eye now for three months or better.

Jo

Would it matter if she was in the public eye? She's looked like the Crypt Keeper for the last decade.

I've actually been waiting for the total meltdown by the Deplorables over the RBG movie coming out.

Trump should send his personal physician

The one who says Trump is the healthiest man ever to be President

Ruth will live to 100

You know what I think? I think Ginsberg had a stroke. I think it's very possible that she's sitting at home surrounded by medical equipment and probably not even capable of resigning intelligently.

Here is the question though. If this is the case and she has already lost her faculties how long can they hide this?

Would Trump need to have her declared incompetent before beginning the replacement process? If she's missing for too many months can it be said that she has abandoned her post?
Why Is John Roberts Siding With the Supreme Court’s Liberals?
ACLU Ruth misses Supreme Court oral arguments for first time in 25 years! You may be on to more than you think.

It could be a "Weekend With Bernie" situation.

Ruth will live to 100
Sure...she'll never die. I can't wait to see CNN bring her personal trainer back to tell us how people half her age can't keep up with Dynamo Ruth!
Meanwhile she has missed Supreme Court oral arguments for the first time in twenty-five years! I'm sure she was just
busy running a triathlon or setting a world chin up record, or something.

Jo

Would it matter if she was in the public eye? She's looked like the Crypt Keeper for the last decade.

She is no longer coherent from what I can see.

Jo

Ruth will live to 100
Sure...she'll never die. I can't wait to see CNN bring her personal trainer back to tell us how people half her age can't keep up with Dynamo Ruth!
Meanwhile she has missed Supreme Court oral arguments for the first time in twenty-five years! I'm sure she was just
busy running a triathlon or setting a world chin up record, or something.

Don’t mess with the Notorious RBG!

Why Is John Roberts Siding With the Supreme Court’s Liberals?
ACLU Ruth misses Supreme Court oral arguments for first time in 25 years! You may be on to more than you think.

It could be a "Weekend With Bernie" situation.

She needs to be removed from her post since she is clearly unable to function on a professional level. She’s probably putting her own life at risk trying to work, she should be getting medical treatment. Otherwise it won’t be long before “Ding Dong, Ginsburg’s dead”.

Forum List

Back