How long should Trump wait to send a medical team to Ginsberg's house?

A Conservative, a Liberal and a CEO enter a room
There are ten cookies on the table
The CEO takes nine and whispers to the Conservative

Liberals trying to take your cookie

This is funny. I heard a slightly different version:
A Conservative, a Liberal and a CEO enter a room.
The liberal immediately scoops up nine of the cookies, jamming them in his mouth and pockets
saying, "These cookies belong to the people....and I'll safeguard them for them" as he leaves the room.
The Conservative says, "What a dick!" as the CEO nods his head sadly.

Don’t mess with the Notorious RBG!
Netflix is a bit premature for posthumous ass kissing but not too soon, hopefully.
RBG (2018)

New movie just came out where you can learn about her sex life

MV5BYzJlYmEwYjEtMmE1Ny00ZjdiLTg2ZjctMmMxYjRhNGJkNTY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

A Conservative, a Liberal and a CEO enter a room
There are ten cookies on the table
The CEO takes nine and whispers to the Conservative

Liberals trying to take your cookie

This is funny. I heard a slightly different version:
A Conservative, a Liberal and a CEO enter a room.
The liberal immediately scoops up nine of the cookies, jamming them in his mouth and pockets
saying, "These cookies belong to the people....and I'll safeguard them for them" as he leaves the room.
The Conservative says, "What a dick!" as the CEO nods his head sadly.

You are not very good at analogies

You know what I think? I think Ginsberg had a stroke. I think it's very possible that she's sitting at home surrounded by medical equipment and probably not even capable of resigning intelligently.

Here is the question though. If this is the case and she has already lost her faculties how long can they hide this?

Would Trump need to have her declared incompetent before beginning the replacement process? If she's missing for too many months can it be said that she has abandoned her post?
Why Is John Roberts Siding With the Supreme Court’s Liberals?
ACLU Ruth misses Supreme Court oral arguments for first time in 25 years! You may be on to more than you think.

It could be a "Weekend With Bernie" situation.

She needs to be removed from her post since she is clearly unable to function on a professional level. She’s probably putting her own life at risk trying to work, she should be getting medical treatment. Otherwise it won’t be long before “Ding Dong, Ginsburg’s dead”.

She just got medical treatment. It's called surgery.

You know what I think? I think Ginsberg had a stroke. I think it's very possible that she's sitting at home surrounded by medical equipment and probably not even capable of resigning intelligently.

Here is the question though. If this is the case and she has already lost her faculties how long can they hide this?

Would Trump need to have her declared incompetent before beginning the replacement process? If she's missing for too many months can it be said that she has abandoned her post?
Why Is John Roberts Siding With the Supreme Court’s Liberals?
ACLU Ruth misses Supreme Court oral arguments for first time in 25 years! You may be on to more than you think.

It could be a "Weekend With Bernie" situation.

She needs to be removed from her post since she is clearly unable to function on a professional level. She’s probably putting her own life at risk trying to work, she should be getting medical treatment. Otherwise it won’t be long before “Ding Dong, Ginsburg’s dead”.

She just got medical treatment. It's called surgery.

Come on dude you know there's more to this than just surgery. I'll bet she'd love nothing better than to quit but is being made to feel as though she'd be Letting everybody down.

Jo

If Trump gets to pick a third SC justice, I predict a full blown total breakdown by the Left.

Should be fun to watch.

If Trump gets to pick a third SC justice, I predict a full blown total breakdown by the Left.

Should be fun to watch.
Will they help violate more constitutional rights like the Reagan era drug wars?

Should be fun to watch.

I believe that she has already been rendered incompetent and they're just hiding it.

Her last few appearances were so bad
I can't imagine that having been through a broken hip and lung surgery has made her any more spry

Jo

Should be fun to watch.
Will they help violate more constitutional rights like the Reagan era drug wars?
Probably.

I don't think they will try another Christian Blasey Ford production... And if Trump picks a woman they'll look pretty stupid matching around in pussy hats.

Jo

You liberals realize that the only way to get her out of office is the "I-word", and the House Dimocraps would never allow it.

I don't want to wish her ill health, but she will likely be dead and in the ground for weeks before anyone knows, just to keep Trump from naming a replacement.

Jo
Just send a hearse.

Jo
Just send a hearse.

OMG.... THAT'S HILARIOUS

JO

You liberals realize that the only way to get her out of office is the "I-word", and the House Dimocraps would never allow it.

I don't want to wish her ill health, but she will likely be dead and in the ground for weeks before anyone knows, just to keep Trump from naming a replacement.

At some point members of her family are going to give the finger to the Democratic party. She's probably going to die sometime in the next 6 months... They won't be able to hide from that.

Jo

Forum List

Back