How long should Trump wait to send a medical team to Ginsberg's house?

More tolerance and empathy from the right I see, yet they whine like newborn babies when Trump gets called a motherfucker..

Either way, looks like one more SC pick for Trump, make America great again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More tolerance and empathy from the right I see, yet they whine like newborn babies when Trump gets called a motherfucker..

Actually I find it very amusing. Trump has laid out the bait and they're swallowing it like hungry piranha fish. He learned a lot from Vince McMahon.

Jo

Actually I find it very amusing. Trump has laid out the bait and they're swallowing it like hungry piranha fish. He learned a lot from Vince McMahon.

Jo
Trump put out the bait for people to be hateful and macabre over a stupid judge position, do you guys eat babies still?

Jo
Trump put out the bait for people to be hateful and macabre over a stupid judge position, do you guys eat babies still?

And you guys swallowed it like hungry fish.

Jo

Actually her life story is very compelling.
She's a reckless hopeless liberal hiding all kinds of subsurface prejudices but then again that's the way they like them down in DC.

Jo
Nevertheless I'd rather not know about sex life of that repulsive ACLU gnome.

Ginsburg misses a second consecutive day of oral arguments after 25 years without a miss.
Is her health deteriorating to a degree now Trump will have to replace her?

Forum List

Back