How Long To Jail Democrats on Russian Collusion ?

Should Hillary, Obama, Clapper and Brennan be prohibited from leaving the US.

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You dumbshit, not one of those links says she “set it up.” The worst you can find is that she paid a law firm... who paid a research firm... who paid Steele. That’s not “Hillary setting it up.” :eusa_doh:
Yes they DO.

The presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee paid for research that was included in a dossier made public in January that contained salacious claims about connections between Donald J. Trump, his associates and Russia. (Kenneth P. Vogel, New York Times)

PerkinsCoie Fusion PrivelegeLetter 102417

That is Hillary SETTING IT UP (and PAYING for it) That's how things are set up in this world - by being PAID FOR, you sorry ass moron.

You dumbshit, not one of those links says she “set it up.” The worst you can find is that she paid a law firm... who paid a research firm... who paid Steele. That’s not “Hillary setting it up.” :eusa_doh:
Yes they DO.

The presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee paid for research that was included in a dossier made public in January that contained salacious claims about connections between Donald J. Trump, his associates and Russia. (Kenneth P. Vogel, New York Times)

That is Hillary SETTING IT UP (and PAYING for it) That's haow things ar eset up - by being PAID FOR, you sorry ass moron.
She paid a law firm, ya nutbag. :eusa_doh:

She paid a law firm, ya nutbag. :eusa_doh:
Looks like she's paying YOU.

th

LOLOL

By collapsing around me, you mean I’m still surfing on the blue wave that took the House in the last election.
The number of times I had to correct liberals who thought they could brag about Democrats winning the House. >> 100.

They won it on FALSE pretenses of Russian collusion (which they won't have in 2020) Now the number is 101.

"See folks, this is why people are running away from the Democrat party. "

Hmm... that must explain why Democrats posted a record number of votes last November for a mid-term election when 60 million Americans voted Democrat.

:dance:
Correction: FIFTY million Americans voted Democrat + 10 million illegal aliens. :biggrin:

LOLOL

By collapsing around me, you mean I’m still surfing on the blue wave that took the House in the last election.
The number of times I had to correct liberals who thought they could brag about Democrats winning the House. >> 100.

They won it on FALSE pretenses of Russian collusion (which they won't have in 2020) Now the number is 101.

They won it on health care, on the failure of the Trump Administration to address the REAL problems he was elected to deal with: health care reform, the wage gap and wealth disparity.

LOLOL

They won it on health care, on the failure of the Trump Administration to address the REAL problems he was elected to deal with: health care reform, the wage gap and wealth disparity.

Irrespective of what you people accuse Trump of being, he is not a dictator. He needed Congress to repeal and replace Obamacare. THEY FAILED. He is not to blame for that one at all. He lost by one vote. McCain the traitor.

LOLOL

No Dragon, that is what Hillary and the Bern were running on.

Without the collusion/delusion, your side would have been screwed. Your side was very convincing. Hell, you even believed it, and still do, lol.

But now that it has been removed from the equation, AND the fact some of your peeps are going to be indicted, I would say that not only are you and yours in trouble; you are in DEEP TROUBLE-)

No, the Republicans and the Trump campaign did not carry on any collusion with the Russians. But the Democrats sure did. Not only that, but the Obama executive branch actively took steps to thwart the Trump campaign.

Is this the biggest political scandal in US history ? It might be. It's only been deflected from the public, due to media partisanship, if not complicity, by all the concentration on the FALSELY charged Russian collusion hoax, ascribed to the Trump campaign.

As often is the case, the truth rises to the surface. That's what's happening now. All the shady dealings of Obama, Hillary, DNC, Lorretta Lynch, et al are about to be investigated, and Democrats will under a very hot light for the next year or more. I just wonder how long it will be before they do jail time, as the crowd at last night's Trump rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan , were chanting "Lock them up, lock them up."

Sure, but how long will it take ?

After the proper people gather real evidence

and there is enough evidence to try them

you can have a trial

and if they are found guilty you can put them in jail.....

otherwise.....you are engaging in "guilty without a trial"

which is what you accused liberals and democrats of.

do you really want to be a hypocrite?

locking people up without a proper trial is what fascist nazis do.

Are YOU a fascist nazi?

LOLOL

Irrespective of what you people accuse Trump of being, he is not a dictator. He needed Congress to repeal and replace Obamacare. THEY FAILED. He is not to blame for that one at all. He lost by one vote. McCain the traitor.

Remeber he told us he was the deal maker... He couldn't maker a deal with his own side...

LOLOL

Remeber he told us he was the deal maker... He couldn't maker a deal with his own side...

The establishment Republicans are not on his side, shit for brains.

LOLOL

Yet he has got a lot of his agenda accomplished in two and a half years. Much more than Obama did in EIGHT.

Obama tried to install Fundamental Transformation which means "I hate my country so much I need to make it like the USSR" so I can feel more powerful. He failed. Hillary was supposed to carry the torch. SHE LOST. So did you. Losers like losers.

Hmm... that must explain why Democrats posted a record number of votes last November for a mid-term election when 60 million Americans voted Democrat.

Correction: FIFTY million Americans voted Democrat + 10 million illegal aliens. :biggrin:
And your proof of the 10 million illegal alien votes is.......?

ps..do you have ants in your pants or is that what you call a dance?

And your proof of the 10 million illegal alien votes is.......?

ps..do you have ants in your pants or is that what you call a dance?
His proof is that he typed "10 million illegal aliens."

The median wage ($61,400) is the highest in US history. Black, Hispanic and disabled unemployment is lowest in US history.

Not reported on CNN, MSNBC, PBS (liberal OMISSION media) Liberals are the most information-deprived people in America. :rolleyes:

Obama tried to install Fundamental Transformation which means "I hate my country so much I need to make it like the USSR" so I can feel more powerful. He failed.

That's pitiful. Trump sucks up to Putin and admires his leadership style, not to mention his astronomical wealth. Trump is 'in love' with Kim Jong Un, the cruelest dictator of them all. Trump poopoohs the slaughter of Kashoggi because the Saudis buy stuff, and you go off about how Obama hates America and tried to make it like USSR. Seek help. Eat more fiber too.

Utterly unreal to understand that Comey leaked info to media and then used that “news story” as confirmation for the FISA. That alone should get him 20.

Last edited:
...your second link was a "study" based off of the unscientific, non-probability online polling, performed by CCES and evaluated by Old Dominion. Aside from being an online poll, their responses to, are you in this country illegally and did you vote in an election, varied wildly from one election to the next, swinging from 6.4% to 2.2%; because some of the same respondents who said they were non-citizens in 2008 switched their citizenship status on the online poll in 2010, utterly invalidating an already useless online poll...

Forum List

Back