How Long To Jail Democrats on Russian Collusion ?

Should Hillary, Obama, Clapper and Brennan be prohibited from leaving the US.

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mule knew "No Collusion" right after he took over in 2017. This needs to be dealt with also.

What was he doing for two years?

We won't be seeing anything but Trump showing the country why he can't be given a second term. We will see that and we will be shown why republicans should not be the majority.
You can blabber all you want about what will or won't be. When we DO see it, I'll be sure to come back here, and quote your post again. :laugh:

Nope, she paid an American based research firm. There's nothing illegal about that.
Yup, the dossier had been funded by Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton's campaign, and the Democratic National Committee. It was submitted to the FISA court to get a wiretap warrant against the Trump campaign.

Conspiracy of law enforcement and intelligence agencies of the United States, conspiring to unseat and to bring down a duly elected president of the United States, when they know there's no evidence there.

There is EVERYTHING illegal about it.

Nope, she paid an American based research firm. There's nothing illegal about that.
Yup, the dossier had been funded by Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton's campaign, and the Democratic National Committee. It was submitted to the FISA court to get a wiretap warrant against the Trump campaign.

Conspiracy of law enforcement and intelligence agencies of the United States, conspiring to unseat and to bring down a duly elected president of the United States, when they know there's no evidence there.

:goodposting:

No, the Republicans and the Trump campaign did not carry on any collusion with the Russians. But the Democrats sure did. Not only that, but the Obama executive branch actively took steps to thwart the Trump campaign.

Is this the biggest political scandal in US history ? It might be. It's only been deflected from the public, due to media partisanship, if not complicity, by all the concentration on the FALSELY charged Russian collusion hoax, ascribed to the Trump campaign.

As often is the case, the truth rises to the surface. That's what's happening now. All the shady dealings of Obama, Hillary, DNC, Lorretta Lynch, et al are about to be investigated, and Democrats will under a very hot light for the next year or more. I just wonder how long it will be before they do jail time, as the crowd at last night's Trump rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan , were chanting "Lock them up, lock them up."

Sure, but how long will it take ?
Absent due process, of course – it’s the conservative way.

Like Trump his sycophants are the purveyors of an authoritarian dictatorship where political opponents are subject to unlawful arrest and unwarranted prosecution in an effort to intimidate and silence that opposition.

Welcome to the Trump Banana Republic – brought to you by the reprehensible, authoritarian right.
You guys attempted a coup on the United States. People involved in this and where it started need to go to jail. They tried and failed this time but will not stop. So they need to be taken down.

When did that happen? I missed the part where the SS had to defend the President from armed attackers. When did the rebels attempt to assassinate the President? Did FOX cover it?

Fucking drama queen Russians!!

When did that happen? I missed the part where the SS had to defend the President from armed attackers. When did the rebels attempt to assassinate the President? Did FOX cover it?

Fucking drama queen Russians!!
th
YOU KNOW when, and where, and from whom, and how it happened. Ms Deflection.

I asked you what crime she committed. You obviously can’t say. Hiring Fusion GPS is not a crime. If there’s any crime with the dossier, you’ll need to establish she was aware of the dossier — which you failed miserably to do.

There will be no charges against any Democrats since Democrats had nothing to do with the investigation

Again.... Mueller is a
Republican. He was appointed by a Republican. That Republican was filling in for yet another Republican, both of whom, were appointed by a Republican.

All Democrats are guilty of is chomping on popcorn as we watching
Republicans eating their own.

Thanks for the show -- it was great.
Are you really THAT ignorant, or do you come in and pretend ?

An old ploy of the Democrats is accusing foes of the crimes they commit themselves. Now they are threatening more investigations costing the taxpayer who knows how much in order to distract and cover up the crimes committed by their counterparts. A few misdeeds committed by Hillary Clinton: Obstruction of justice by destroying subpoenaed emails on her illegal server, collecting money from Russia for her private foundation, selling our uranium to the Russians, and conspiring with a British foreign agent who made up the false report to get the FISA warrant.

Hillary and her ilk, with support from then FBI Director James Comey, instigated the investigation. The underhanded, biased news media took it as gospel and began badgering the president daily.

You know all this - couldn't be that stupid. And when the charges are placed, we will frame your words >> "There will be no charges against any Democrats"
What I know is you’re a senile old curmudgeon who’s posting nonsense that will never materialize. Your idiotic rantings stem from the Nunes memo that was largely debunked and despite coming out more than a year ago amid claims that people would go to jail over its contents, no one ever did. No one was even shown to have committed any criminal offenses.

I don’t read many of your posts; but you did it with me. Grow a fucking brain, gramps, and think for yourself. Or is your brain too old for that?
Shut up, asshole. You don't come close to reaching my level. I've handed you your ass more times than anyone can count, including these posts in this thread, in which you only disgrace yourself.

When the charges get placed against your traitor pals, we'll beat up on you some more. :badgrin:

LOLOL

You nut, you can lie to yourself if you need to, but you can’t fool me.

How long were republicans jailed for Benghazi?

I asked you what crime she committed. You obviously can’t say. Hiring Fusion GPS is not a crime. If there’s any crime with the dossier, you’ll need to establish she was aware of the dossier — which you failed miserably to do.
One can only wonder WHY you now ask "what crime she committed", when about 50 posts earlier, I SPECIFIED what they were (15 of them)

Some people have to be told TWICE :biggrin: >>

Screen-Shot-2016-10-29-at-3.20.21-AM-1024x403.png

counts-2.png

hillary-guilty-3.png

What I know is you’re a senile old curmudgeon who’s posting nonsense that will never materialize. Your idiotic rantings stem from the Nunes memo that was largely debunked and despite coming out more than a year ago amid claims that people would go to jail over its contents, no one ever did. No one was even shown to have committed any criminal offenses.
LOL. Like we are going to be impressed by a Democrat saying something was debunked ? The only thing debunked is your brain, and your emotional stability.

If you can release yourself from your tantrum long enough, you might realize that Trump and his administration have simply been waiting for the Mueller thing to run its course. You're getting your past tenses mixed up with your present and future tenses. Now the shoe is on the other foot. The investigation of the investigators is just about to begin.

Democrat conspirators are now under the hot light, and the burden is on them to escape blame. They won't. :biggrin:

This was a COUP attempt, and those in the Democrat Party and Media are guilty of Sedition. They should be prosecuted, and jailed.

LOLOL

You’re senile, gramps.

Despite your empty denials, he’s still a Republican.
He's about as much a Republican as Nihad Awad (who FBI agents call "Jihad" Awad) :laugh:

And you really need to do something about those tantrums. Losing your cool in front of thousands of readers, isn't cool.

And you don't answer my question. How much did Mueller get paid for this charade ? And by whom ?

Forum List

Back