How long until the Right Wing turns against the military??

So if Republicans want to cut wasteful military spending they're traitors?

Is that really what you're saying?

No. Anybody who tries to cut military spending is a traitor, and gives aid and comfort to our enemies. Just ask the Republicans of 2001-2008.

Really? You have a quote of some Republican saying that?

Republicans have criticized any cuts to their sacred cow for years. The "giving aid and comfort to our enemies" was actually how Republicans from 2001-2008 described any criticism of the military.

When Obama sends the military out to seize guns - that will end the wingnut love affair with the military.

No, that would end the Maobama regime.

Well, the last resort of anti-government hatred from the right wing will be the military. They aren't there yet. But it is coming. Sorry all you fine folks in uniform, but the right wing's loyalty to you men and women is only bumper sticker deep.

Just saw the commerical on FoxNews for "Your World" Wedensday morning edition. A "former Army Ranger" is gonna be on to say let the sequester happen. Why? According to Fox this former soldier is gonna "Expose all about the waste he saw".

Yep. Here it comes. One tiny step towards turning the right wing masses against the "waste" in the military. Like, for example, Im sure the right wing...one day...will be pissed that our tax dollar goes to pay the rent and mortgage of military people. Why? No one in the private sector gets free rent and mortgage, or massive per diem. Or how the new recruits go to "MEPS" and get $100 in govt taxpayer money for 1 meal while waiting. Just wait. The right wing will turn on the military. Just wait. Their mighty dollar trumps all.

What is coming is a military turned against all Americans, under the direction of the Dictator-in-Chief (Obama). And the Americans that will side with not necessarily the military, but the Dick Tater In Chef, are those whose rent and mortgages can no longer be paid by by the corrupt Liberal bankrupt Untied States of America.

It will be a war allright. A war between those who have earned their "haves" and those who are denied their "can't gots".

No. Anybody who tries to cut military spending is a traitor, and gives aid and comfort to our enemies. Just ask the Republicans of 2001-2008.

Really? You have a quote of some Republican saying that?

Republicans have criticized any cuts to their sacred cow for years. The "giving aid and comfort to our enemies" was actually how Republicans from 2001-2008 described any criticism of the military.

I think that's how they characterized comments by people like John Kerry who accused our troops of raping and terrorizing Iraqi civilians, and also comments by John Murtha who automatically assume American troops were guilty of a crime against Iraqi civilians before he even knew the facts of the case.

Yeah, in those examples, they were giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Lower taxes for me means less money to pay the military.

Service members who vote Republican have never understood this equation.

Well, the last resort of anti-government hatred from the right wing will be the military. They aren't there yet. But it is coming. Sorry all you fine folks in uniform, but the right wing's loyalty to you men and women is only bumper sticker deep.

Just saw the commerical on FoxNews for "Your World" Wedensday morning edition. A "former Army Ranger" is gonna be on to say let the sequester happen. Why? According to Fox this former soldier is gonna "Expose all about the waste he saw".

Yep. Here it comes. One tiny step towards turning the right wing masses against the "waste" in the military. Like, for example, Im sure the right wing...one day...will be pissed that our tax dollar goes to pay the rent and mortgage of military people. Why? No one in the private sector gets free rent and mortgage, or massive per diem. Or how the new recruits go to "MEPS" and get $100 in govt taxpayer money for 1 meal while waiting. Just wait. The right wing will turn on the military. Just wait. Their mighty dollar trumps all.
Well, this is about the dumbest thread o' the week, and it's only Tuesday....We'll have to see what Lakhota, rbean, Chris, and Luddly come up with by Sunday to determine the winner.

Yeah, going after abject waste in the military is a bad thing, and constitutes turning on the military......What a fuckin' idiot!:cuckoo:

Last edited:
It will happen when they find the computer chips in their new guns....(fact not fantasy) a chip which allows a shut-down switch to be activated..by Bluetooth...It's the same principle as the app online that allows you to start your car ignition remotely...Who would want to do this, but the military and law enforcement?......

What is coming is a military turned against all Americans, under the direction of the Dictator-in-Chief (Obama). And the Americans that will side with not necessarily the military, but the Dick Tater In Chef, are those whose rent and mortgages can no longer be paid by by the corrupt Liberal bankrupt Untied States of America.

It will be a war allright. A war between those who have earned their "haves" and those who are denied their "can't gots".
Naaaaaah, the military would not turn on it's fellow americans, particularly under orders from Obama......It's the CIA, FBI, ATF, DOJ, and Secret Service who might be compelled.......But, it's not something I really spend any time worrying about, seeing as though the military, in conjunction with us citizens, would put a stop to it right quick.:cool:

Naaaaaah, the military would not turn on it's fellow americans, particularly under orders from Obama......It's the CIA, FBI, ATF, DOJ, and Secret Service who might be compelled.......But, it's not something I really spend any time worrying about, seeing as though the military, in conjunction with us citizens, would put a stop to it right quick.:cool:

Sooo, you're saying they would violate their sworn oath? Have they no honor?

The Military Oath

The Commissioning Oath

"I, _____ , having been appointed an officer in the (Service) of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

The Enlistment Oath

"I, _____, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

Military Oath

It will happen when they find the computer chips in their new guns....(fact not fantasy) a chip which allows a shut-down switch to be activated..by Bluetooth...It's the same principle as the app online that allows you to start your car ignition remotely...Who would want to do this, but the military and law enforcement?......

Don't know much about guns do ya? They're mechanical not electronic.

Lower taxes for me means less money to pay the military.

Service members who vote Republican have never understood this equation.

Nah, we can just take the money out of the Head Start program.

The Military Oath

The Commissioning Oath

"I, _____ , having been appointed an officer in the (Service) of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

The Enlistment Oath

"I, _____, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

Military Oath
A President ordering the military to turn its weapons on its own citizens for political, idealogical, or personal gain, would then be considered a domestic enemy.

The Military Oath

The Commissioning Oath

The Enlistment Oath

Military Oath
A President ordering the military to turn its weapons on its own citizens for political, idealogical, or personal gain, would then be considered a domestic enemy.

How about to restore "order and security"...?

Forum List

Back