How long will Democrats pretend Blacks are an asset to American society before they shackle them back up on the plantation?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Democrats have OWNED Blacks for half a century. Blacks have acted on command for Democrats...They do so NOT because the Democrats work for Blacks and uplift them but because publicly they lie and pretend they are a positive faction among citizens...They know Blacks don’t vote on anything but emotion and they must keep Blacks emotional.

This ^^^ from a Drumpftard that lets an incompetent fuck up and carnival barker control his mind. :laughing0301:

Calling a whole race stupid and emotional is textbook racism, and that's what the OP did. The racism displayed by the OP is a big reason why blacks don't vote for Republicans.

In contrast, Demcorats assume blacks are intelligent voters who vote in their own interest, so they craft policies to appeal to those interests.

Calling a whole race stupid and emotional is textbook racism, and that's what the OP did. The racism displayed by the OP is a big reason why blacks don't vote for Republicans.

In contrast, Demcorats assume blacks are intelligent voters who vote in their own interest, so they craft policies to appeal to those interests.

In taking that position I’m certain you hate that blacks infer that only their lives matter. I mean, doing so is “textbook racism”...Am I right?

:21::21::21:

In taking that position I’m certain you hate that blacks infer that only their lives matter. I mean, doing so is “textbook racism”...Am I right?

It's difficult to tell if that claim is more racism on your part, or just stupidity. You'll need to elaborate. Are you just too stupid to parse english and use logic, or are you being deliberately dishonest?

No, they don't. Dems have always had contempt for blacks. You can't whitewash their sordid history. Its appalling.

Democrats have OWNED Blacks for half a century. Blacks have acted on command for Democrats...They do so NOT because the Democrats work for Blacks and uplift them but because publicly they lie and pretend they are a positive faction among citizens...They know Blacks don’t vote on anything but emotion and they must keep Blacks emotional.
casty.gif

I could not disagree with you more on how blacks vote.

You wrongly assume that black folks don't think. An even greater error is to assume you know why black folks vote the way they do.

casty.gif

I could not disagree with you more on how blacks vote.

You wrongly assume that black folks don't think. An even greater error is to assume you know why black folks vote the way they do.

That's the noble position to take for sure...I'm way past trying to be noble, I've decided against playing stupid in the name of nobility.
Do you honestly believe Dems exhaust the effort they do begging blacks from the ghettos and swamps to vote because they are wise voters?

It's difficult to tell if that claim is more racism on your part, or just stupidity. You'll need to elaborate. Are you just too stupid to parse english and use logic, or are you being deliberately dishonest?
Again, playing stupid is the refutation of ignorant fools.

Correction, Democrats have never given up ownership of their slaves. Even during the Civil War, Northern Democrats were ready to make peace with the Confederacy and allow them to keep slaves. In fact even after the war some Democrat New Englanders still maintained slaves. It took U.S. Grant to Constitutionally free Black people, while Democrats fought tooth and nail to stop the 13th, 14th Amendments to the Constitution and it's Bill of Rights.

Well that won't work either because there's not much of a market for cotton or tobacco anymore.

Forum List

Back