🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

how long will you wait for the 2nd coming?

you may not believe a statue or any portrait of the 1st century religious itinerant would prove they existed but who do believe they existed and their message is purposely misconstrued would still question why no likeness of the individual was ever recorded - as proof their relevance at the time was far from historical - as implied by the 4th century christian bible.

I didn't say that. If I showed a statue of Jesus from his time, then dumb atheists and others will not believe it as proof of historicity. Instead of his time, the closest I could find was around 6th century AD at the city of Shivta in the Negev Desert :

View attachment 413240
CyVvbuJWo9wVPJFpCPjsbZ-970-80.jpg

Now, you need to fall down on your knees and beg forgiveness of your multitude of sins. As for Jesus' message being misconstrued, what are they? What is Jesus' message to you?

again, the certainty of the bibles monologues during their 3 year tenure during that time makes no sense their is no recording of the trial that led to their crucifixion and the actual defense they sacrificed their life for - unless it was both a repudiation of judasim and roman injustice would be the reason for the trials deletion. and in fact a message of liberation theology the religion of rome would not tolerate.

and that at best a claim of messiah was purely rhetorical in the sense of a universl message as their defense.

Haha. Your comments give you away and why people think you're schizo, i.e. nuts. You make up stuff that has nothing to do with reality -- this time actual history. You even got the internet and its search engines, but this is the best you can come up with.
Haha. Your comments give you away and why people think you're schizo, i.e. nuts. You make up stuff that has nothing to do with reality -- this time actual history. You even got the internet and its search engines, but this is the best you can come up with.
the reality is the christian bibles photo realistic renderings of dialogues conducted during the 1st century that portray the arrest and subsequent crucifixion of their religious itinerant does so without a single mention of the proceedings of the trial that convicted them or their testimony in defence during the trial ...

that can only lead to the conclusion jesus renounced judaism as a fraudulent religion and likewise denied an allegiance to the roman gov't. and stressed their liberation theology for the individual to accomplish admission to the Everlasting by their own works without reliant on any other source for repatriation.
I've never read anything in the NT that said ...
oh wise one - bring to our attention the trial of jesus and their recorded defense against what crimes they were charged and the testimony of the prosecution for the proceedings they initiated.

you are who make things up, bond to avoid a response.

I was right -- you are a nut goober.

>>the reality is the christian bibles photo realistic renderings of dialogues conducted during the 1st century that portray the arrest and subsequent crucifixion of their religious itinerant does so without a single mention of the proceedings of the trial that convicted them or their testimony in defence during the trial ...<<

This is so convoluted. Just what do you want from the trial of Jesus? Are you saying it didn't happen? And give an example of "photo realistic renderings of dialogues" in the Bible? I am not aware of any.

>>bring to our attention the trial of jesus and their recorded defense against what crimes they were charged and the testimony of the prosecution for the proceedings they initiated.<<

Did you not read about Caiaphas and Pontius Pilate?

Like all pagan materialists, Breezewood didn't get a pony on demand, so he's going to be all butt hurt and sniveling the rest of his life like a little baby.
Like all pagan materialists, Breezewood didn't get a pony on demand, so he's going to be all butt hurt and sniveling the rest of his life like a little baby.
to be corrected it is picaro and the three desert religions that have abandoned the true religion of antiquity prescribed and rendered by the catastrophic events at the time of noah placed on humanity as their last and final chance for survival - and the true events of the 1st century in the furtherance of that religion.

unlike you picaro not everyone refers to your 4th century christian bible, religion of the roman empire in reference to the 1st century events and the religious itinerant made famous by your single publication. nor the conclusions and dialogues as being in certain cases any more than propaganda of a purely political nature. propaganda disguised as a religion.

that time period was a repudiation of both judaism and roman political jurisdiction - the religious itinerant represents a return to the original religion of antiquity and liberation theology from roman oppression and chose to die for their just cause.

"how long will you wait for the 2nd coming?"

If you don't pass out after the first coming, y'all aren't doing it right ... And I think you spelled it wrong ... :dunno:

As you age the Buffets may become more popular. But now many are going out of business. So the 2nd coming won't be there.

"how long will you wait for the 2nd coming?"

If you don't pass out after the first coming, y'all aren't doing it right ... And I think you spelled it wrong ... :dunno:

As you age the Buffets may become more popular. But now many are going out of business. So the 2nd coming won't be there.
The "second" coming already happened, as prophesied.

Do you mean the second helping won't be there?

Obviously not. You claim John of Patmos is still alive.
Jesus himself taught that there were some among him during his ministry that would not taste of death until they saw him coming in the glory of his kingdom.

Matthew 16:27-28
27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

John 21:20-24
20 Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?
21 Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?
22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.
23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?
24 This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.

John was to tarry until Jesus was to come again in his kingdom. He was not told that he would never die but that he would live until Jesus' second coming.

Jesus himself taught that there were some among him during his ministry that would not taste of death until they saw him coming in the glory of his kingdom.

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

20 Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?
22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.
23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?
24 This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.

John was to tarry until Jesus was to come again in his kingdom. He was not told that he would never die but that he would live until Jesus' second coming.

I know what it says.

That doesn't mean what you think it means.

..it's been 2000 years---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
''soon'''
The second coming is soon. In fact, Jesus promised His disciples that He would come again. John 14:1-3 says, “Let not your heart be troubled...In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”

....just wait a little longer..of course you can't wait after you're dead

I thought the second coming of our Jesus of Nazareth, now our Christ happened 72 hours after His physical body was murdered, like am I missing something? As far as how long will I wait to be taken into our Maker's kingdom, the answer is simple; as long as it takes. I mean what else can I do, or for that matter what else can any mere mortal human being do? I took the free ticket to eternal bliss, follow our Boss' expectations as best as I am capable of following & leave any worrying to our Deity which appears to have the situation well under control(prophecy).

I live a simple life, I don't worry about time/timing of events. I enjoy the company of goats, deer & my fellow hotrodders, performance enthusiasts & machinists, plus quality Americans of many stripes. Faith plus simplicity makes anyone's life in this current existence a LOT more enjoyable. My one & only concern is Holy scriptures makes no mention of pets/animals in Makers kingdom. I mean I do harbor expectations of having my precious goats & drop dead gorgeous Black-Tailed deer back in my company but this one may be not be possible.

Forum List

Back