how long will you wait for the 2nd coming?

The second coming is a fallacy. Jesus was obviously a fake messiah. Scripture will tell you that

Huh? How do you know it's a fallacy? Haven't we seen God's promises fulfilled especially the big one to save us? Who died on the cross and was resurrected?
The 2nd coming is a lie created by christians because jesus didnt fulfill the prophecies.
No one died on the cross and was resurrected.

More atheist idiocy. If anyone can prove Jesus didn't die on the cross and was resurrected, then they would destroy Christianity but no one has and no one ever will.
I like how you ignored the first sentence lol
Ummm because humans dont have the capability to die for three days and then come back to life? That isnt good enough? ay caramba

It's your claim to show and not mine. I pointed out the fulfilled prophecies and the big one one was dying on the cross and being resurrected the third day. We have the foundation of Christianity because of it. The prophecy for you is you'll be resurrected after death one day.
The "big" prophecy was not Jesus' death and resurrection. That is not the foundation of Christianity. Jesus seldom spoke of his death until the end of his ministry.

The second coming is a fallacy. Jesus was obviously a fake messiah. Scripture will tell you that

Huh? How do you know it's a fallacy? Haven't we seen God's promises fulfilled especially the big one to save us? Who died on the cross and was resurrected?
The 2nd coming is a lie created by christians because jesus didnt fulfill the prophecies.
No one died on the cross and was resurrected.

More atheist idiocy. If anyone can prove Jesus didn't die on the cross and was resurrected, then they would destroy Christianity but no one has and no one ever will.
I like how you ignored the first sentence lol
Ummm because humans dont have the capability to die for three days and then come back to life? That isnt good enough? ay caramba

It's your claim to show and not mine. I pointed out the fulfilled prophecies and the big one one was dying on the cross and being resurrected the third day. We have the foundation of Christianity because of it. The prophecy for you is you'll be resurrected after death one day.
can you explain why there is no likeness of the person you claim came back to life either before or after the event as a popular religious personality in either a statue or relief to commemorate the pubic phenomenon ... resurrection. and their subsequent disappearance never to be seen again. supposedly flying up in the sky.

or explain with the photo realistic dialogues recorded in the christian bible why there are no records of the charges against the religious itinerant, the proceedings of the trial or what exactly they were convicted of. who were the witnesses, as well, who was their lawyer.

in fact, the dialogue of that trial would have been the - "We have the foundation of Christianity because of it" - if why they sacrificed their life was what the christian bible claims as a messiah however was in fact the refutation of judaism for the purposes of the true prescribed religion of liberation theology for each individual being entitled during their lifetime to accomplish by their own deeds admission to the Everlasting.

can you explain why there is no likeness of the person you claim came back to life either before or after the event as a popular religious personality in either a statue or relief to commemorate the pubic phenomenon ... resurrection. and their subsequent disappearance never to be seen again. supposedly flying up in the sky.

The resurrection and ascension into heaven are two different events at different times. The resurrection 3 days after. The ascension 40 days after.

I don't think a statue or relief would be evidence, but usually that's after they are gone and artists do it as a tribute to the person. You have to remember Jesus came back as a spirit. His human body was sacrificed on the cross and would not return. The best evidence is from who saw Jesus after he was resurrected.

Here are the reasons to believe that the resurrection happened -- StackPath.

As evidence for human Jesus, there was the trial of Jesus before the crucifixion. I think it gives more evidence to the historical figure of Jesus. Here is a film of it. This was after he was tried by the Sanhedrin or council of Jewish elders where he testified he was the Son of God and Son of Man, but they didn't believe him. It explains the reaction of the crowd when he was tried by Pontius Pilate, Roman governor of Judea:

Jesus came back as a resurrected being. Not a spirit.

Luke 24:36-43
36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.
41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

"how long will you wait for the 2nd coming?"

If you don't pass out after the first coming, y'all aren't doing it right ... And I think you spelled it wrong ... :dunno:

The dead do await the Second Coming. At that appointed time, the graves give up their dead, as does the sea.

I don't remember which scripture that was off the top of my head.
Did the top of your head just come off?
Did you know Trump was going to lose when you started this thread?
That would make you a prophet!
Are you saying Trump will return, come again in 2024 ... as a zombie?

Christians who don't understand that Christ has come have a wrong vision of the Parousia; they regard Christ in the flesh, which is unscriptural.

Atheists don't understand that Christ has come because they listen to orthodox and dispensationalist Christians.

I need a 24 hour turnaround before there can be a second coming.

The resurrection and ascension into heaven are two different events at different times. The resurrection 3 days after. The ascension 40 days after.

I don't think a statue or relief would be evidence, but usually that's after they are gone and artists do it as a tribute to the person. You have to remember Jesus came back as a spirit. His human body was sacrificed on the cross and would not return. The best evidence is from who saw Jesus after he was resurrected.

Here are the reasons to believe that the resurrection happened -- StackPath.

As evidence for human Jesus, there was the trial of Jesus before the crucifixion. I think it gives more evidence to the historical figure of Jesus. Here is a film of it. This was after he was tried by the Sanhedrin or council of Jewish elders where he testified he was the Son of God and Son of Man, but they didn't believe him. It explains the reaction of the crowd when he was tried by Pontius Pilate, Roman governor of Judea:

can you explain why there is no likeness of the person you claim came back to life either before or after the event as a popular religious personality in either a statue or relief to commemorate the pubic phenomenon ... resurrection.
As evidence for human Jesus, there was the trial of Jesus before the crucifixion.
This was after he was tried by the Sanhedrin or council of Jewish elders where he testified he was the Son of God and Son of Man, but they didn't believe him.
you may not believe a statue or any portrait of the 1st century religious itinerant would prove they existed but who do believe they existed and their message is purposely misconstrued would still question why no likeness of the individual was ever recorded - as proof their relevance at the time was far from historical - as implied by the 4th century christian bible.

again, the certainty of the bibles monologues during their 3 year tenure during that time makes no sense their is no recording of the trial that led to their crucifixion and the actual defense they sacrificed their life for - unless it was both a repudiation of judasim and roman injustice would be the reason for the trials deletion. and in fact a message of liberation theology the religion of rome would not tolerate.

and that at best a claim of messiah was purely rhetorical in the sense of a universl message as their defense.
42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
43 And he took it, and did eat before them.
get a life, 1 -

the Almighty would not devour one of their own - do you eat your babies ... they did not put back on their dead physiology the point is to free your spirit before it perishes. you need a better version of your book.

you may not believe a statue or any portrait of the 1st century religious itinerant would prove they existed but who do believe they existed and their message is purposely misconstrued would still question why no likeness of the individual was ever recorded - as proof their relevance at the time was far from historical - as implied by the 4th century christian bible.

I didn't say that. If I showed a statue of Jesus from his time, then dumb atheists and others will not believe it as proof of historicity. Instead of his time, the closest I could find was around 6th century AD at the city of Shivta in the Negev Desert :

church_ruin.png

CyVvbuJWo9wVPJFpCPjsbZ-970-80.jpg

Now, you need to fall down on your knees and beg forgiveness of your multitude of sins. As for Jesus' message being misconstrued, what are they? What is Jesus' message to you?

again, the certainty of the bibles monologues during their 3 year tenure during that time makes no sense their is no recording of the trial that led to their crucifixion and the actual defense they sacrificed their life for - unless it was both a repudiation of judasim and roman injustice would be the reason for the trials deletion. and in fact a message of liberation theology the religion of rome would not tolerate.

and that at best a claim of messiah was purely rhetorical in the sense of a universl message as their defense.

Haha. Your comments give you away and why people think you're schizo, i.e. nuts. You make up stuff that has nothing to do with reality -- this time actual history. You even got the internet and its search engines, but this is the best you can come up with.

Last edited:
..it's been 2000 years---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
''soon'''
The second coming is soon. In fact, Jesus promised His disciples that He would come again. John 14:1-3 says, “Let not your heart be troubled...In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”

....just wait a little longer..of course you can't wait after you're dead

Hey, harmonica, it's here...

theo3.jpg

I've never read anything in the NT that said 'The Second Coming' was anything Christians needed to 'wait' for, so the question doesn't really ask anything relevant to Christians. The believers are all taken care of already and have no worries.

I didn't say that. If I showed a statue of Jesus from his time, then dumb atheists and others will not believe it as proof of historicity. Instead of his time, the closest I could find was around 6th century AD at the city of Shivta in the Negev Desert :

View attachment 413240

Now, you need to fall down on your knees and beg forgiveness of your multitude of sins. As for Jesus' message being misconstrued, what are they? What is Jesus' message to you?

Haha. Your comments give you away and why people think you're schizo, i.e. nuts. You make up stuff that has nothing to do with reality -- this time actual history. You even got the internet and its search engines, but this is the best you can come up with.
the reality is the christian bibles photo realistic renderings of dialogues conducted during the 1st century that portray the arrest and subsequent crucifixion of their religious itinerant does so without a single mention of the proceedings of the trial that convicted them or their testimony in defence during the trial ...

that can only lead to the conclusion jesus renounced judaism as a fraudulent religion and likewise denied an allegiance to the roman gov't. and stressed their liberation theology for the individual to accomplish admission to the Everlasting by their own works without reliant on any other source for repatriation.
I've never read anything in the NT that said ...
oh wise one - bring to our attention the trial of jesus and their recorded defense against what crimes they were charged and the testimony of the prosecution for the proceedings they initiated.

you are who make things up, bond to avoid a response.

View attachment 413240

the reality is the christian bibles photo realistic renderings of dialogues conducted during the 1st century that portray the arrest and subsequent crucifixion of their religious itinerant does so without a single mention of the proceedings of the trial that convicted them or their testimony in defence during the trial ...

that can only lead to the conclusion jesus renounced judaism as a fraudulent religion and likewise denied an allegiance to the roman gov't. and stressed their liberation theology for the individual to accomplish admission to the Everlasting by their own works without reliant on any other source for repatriation.
oh wise one - bring to our attention the trial of jesus and their recorded defense against what crimes they were charged and the testimony of the prosecution for the proceedings they initiated.

I was right -- you are a nut goober.

>>the reality is the christian bibles photo realistic renderings of dialogues conducted during the 1st century that portray the arrest and subsequent crucifixion of their religious itinerant does so without a single mention of the proceedings of the trial that convicted them or their testimony in defence during the trial ...<<

This is so convoluted. Just what do you want from the trial of Jesus? Are you saying it didn't happen? And give an example of "photo realistic renderings of dialogues" in the Bible? I am not aware of any.

>>bring to our attention the trial of jesus and their recorded defense against what crimes they were charged and the testimony of the prosecution for the proceedings they initiated.<<

Did you not read about Caiaphas and Pontius Pilate?

View attachment 413240

>>the reality is the christian bibles photo realistic renderings of dialogues conducted during the 1st century that portray the arrest and subsequent crucifixion of their religious itinerant does so without a single mention of the proceedings of the trial that convicted them or their testimony in defence during the trial ...<<

This is so convoluted. Just what do you want from the trial of Jesus? Are you saying it didn't happen? And give an example of "photo realistic renderings of dialogues" in the Bible? I am not aware of any.

>>bring to our attention the trial of jesus and their recorded defense against what crimes they were charged and the testimony of the prosecution for the proceedings they initiated.<<

And give an example of "photo realistic renderings of dialogues" in the Bible? I am not aware of any.
your confusing link - "photo realistic renderings of dialogues" - they should have added a few years to the hundred they used in the 4th century to write your book. and more candlelit for the funny sections ....

if you are looking for nut goobers look no further than anyone reading your christian bible - if they were not already one when they started reading that book (most likely) they could not finish any part without becoming one.

- “You have said so.” - that was their defense. they knew what the outcome would be for their liberation theology and died for their beliefs - you are the prosecutor bond where does he say he is a messiah. other than your book.

View attachment 413240

Like all pagan materialists, Breezewood didn't get a pony on demand, so he's going to be all butt hurt and sniveling the rest of his life like a little baby.

Forum List

Back