How Low Can The DFITLSM Go?

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Much lower than you thought (DFITLSM = DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM)

All those times...... Nevermind. Just read it and understand what and who we're dealing with.

This is a handful of people making noise like they're ten million. Same shit, different day

Vindictive CBS Reporter Tries To Get Indiana Pizzeria Fundraiser Shut Down For “Fraud”…Update: TV Station Responds “Personal Account”, But Evidence Shows It Isn’t…

CBS6 reporter Alix Bryan doesn’t like when people lend a hand to a business destroyed by the “diversity” mob under false pretenses, so she does what every supposedly “non-biased” media hack does, try and get it shut down on bogus fraud charges.

Her now deleted tweet:

Screen-Shot-2015-04-03-at-1.56.34-PM-550x400.png

Two more sent down the memory hole.

Screen-Shot-2015-04-03-at-2.14.10-PM.png

Update:

Dana Loesch reached out to her employer WTVR CBS 6 to report her actions:

The CBS station responded that the employee was tweeting from her personal account:

Except:

and:

21 40 8

what a idiot douchbag

these people must really think they are majority in this country..I think they are finding out....THEY AREN'T and the people are now fed with them

I think donating to a pizza place for political reasons is stupid but so is trying to stop people from doing what they want with their money.

If you want to show support with your money, order a pizza. At least then you might get something out of it.

I think donating to a pizza place for political reasons is stupid but so is trying to stop people from doing what they want with their money.

If you want to show support with your money, order a pizza. At least then you might get something out of it.

My husband and I donated....not for political reasons but because someone was wronged due to political reasons.

How about "donating" welfare payments to blacks for political reasons? Like dimocrat Lyndon B. Johnson started back in the early 60s?

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

Some Of The Lost History In The Civil Rights Movement

LOL Meanwhile the pizzera is poised to get a fat check of at least $765,000. :)
Good for them. The bigots of Indiana backed down and changed the law. I could care less what happens to the pizza place now.

They didn't change the law. They clarified the law because the left wing loons and their accomplices in the media fucking lied their asses off saying that the bill would allow for discrimination.

The RFRA stands despite the lying left wing bastards.

Good for them. The bigots of Indiana backed down and changed the law. I could care less what happens to the pizza place now.

They didn't change the law. They clarified the law because the left wing loons and their accomplices in the media fucking lied their asses off saying that the bill would allow for discrimination.

Yeah except now you can't discriminate against gays. Why is this so difficult for you people?

Yeah except now you can't discriminate against gays. Why is this so difficult for you people?

RFRA was never about allowing anyone to discriminate. The hype was a lie.

A flat out lie. You need to stop repeating it.

Forum List

Back