How malleable is the brain? Can we teach an old dog a new trick?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So I'm going to teach myself a new industry. An offshoot of Machine Learning if you will.

I read online that basically until you are in your 20s you cannot learn new and advanced concept. I call "b.s".

What say you? Can we teach an old dog a new trick?

I believe G-d has given us all the answers, we just haven;t found them yet. This is true for alzeimers disease, cancer, whatever.

So I'm going to teach myself a new industry. An offshoot of Machine Learning if you will.

I read online that basically until you are in your 20s you cannot learn new and advanced concept. I call "b.s".

I believe G-d has given us all the answers, we just haven;t found them yet. This is true for alzeimers disease, cancer, whatever.
Sounds like bs to me. I learned new industries all the way into my late 40s.

You got it. Piece of cake.

There is no cure for Alzimers but a normal human can keep learning even into advanced age. Why is this so confusing to Canadians?

Don't let 'em sell you a line of crap. You learn all your life.

It's a little tougher for someone with a mental deterioration and that's why Biden's handlers are keeping him in isolation for a week while they try to prepare him for the debate.

Forum List

Back