How Many Americans Have to Die in Terrorist Attacks Before Libtards Wake Up?

So how many Americans have to die in terrorist attacks before YOU feel we need to pause immigration?

• 3,000 on 9-11 was enough for me

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • 30,00 might do it, but I am a really brave person and can risk more of my fellow Americans lives and

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60,0000 might do the trick

• 100,000 will do it and I would be 'CLOSE THE BORDERS!'

• There is no limit to the number of Americans that could die and I still Wont want a pause.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I dunno, I'm a libtard

• Total voters
I wonder how many school children have to die before......oh, never mind.
Before libtards finally let teachers protect school children with concealed carry guns?

Yeah, I wonder how many have to die before gun grabbing fascists like you finally see the light as well.

I'm so scared of him till I almost lose my breath laughing every time he says another dumb thing or a RWNJ says they think he would be a good president.

Oh, bullshit. You do realize everyone realizes that you libtards just lie like a damned moldy rug, dont you?

You say stupid shit like that and all it does is remind us what liars you libtard bastards really are.

I dont know of anyone that wants to totally stop immigration. I want more immigration because we need these good hard working future Americans to support Social Security with their taxes.

But illegal labor doesnt pay into the tax system, typically as it is usually cash only and unreported.

And I dont think we need to let in people from Muslim countries until we can adequately vet them and until our job market can absorb them without displacing Americans. Right now we have 300,000 homeless veterans and millions of workers who have given up finding a job.

What is the harm in pausing immigration til we can absorb the new citizens more efficiently without undercutting American wages?

So how many Americans have to die in terrorist attacks before YOU feel we need to pause immigration for a little bit, till ISIS is controlled?
They're not concerned because they hate Republicans more than anything.

They consider the truth to be only what their dishonest leaders spew out of their holes.

Everything else is just lies to them.

No matter how many lies they're leaders are caught in, all then need is an denial from them and they go about their marry way.

The only possibility that have to see the light is if they become a victim, or a friend or family becomes one...like Giraldo Rivera found out when his daughter was a victim in Paris.

Then....and only then....will they come to their senses.

Last edited:
I'm so scared of him till I almost lose my breath laughing every time he says another dumb thing or a RWNJ says they think he would be a good president.

Oh, bullshit. You do realize everyone realizes that you libtards just lie like a damned moldy rug, dont you?

You say stupid shit like that and all it does is remind us what liars you libtard bastards really are.

The few adults left in the GOP who know T-rump is destroying any chance they might have at the presidency fora long time are the ones who are scared.

Islam should be outlawed in the U.S. like the Nazi Party was outlawed in Germany.

I dont know of anyone that wants to totally stop immigration. I want more immigration because we need these good hard working future Americans to support Social Security with their taxes.

But illegal labor doesnt pay into the tax system, typically as it is usually cash only and unreported.

And I dont think we need to let in people from Muslim countries until we can adequately vet them and until our job market can absorb them without displacing Americans. Right now we have 300,000 homeless veterans and millions of workers who have given up finding a job.

What is the harm in pausing immigration til we can absorb the new citizens more efficiently without undercutting American wages?

So how many Americans have to die in terrorist attacks before YOU feel we need to pause immigration for a little bit, till ISIS is controlled?
They're not concerned because they hate Republicans more than anything.

They consider the truth to be only what their dishonest leaders spew out of their holes.

Everything else is just lies to them.

No matter how many lies they're leaders are caught in, all then need is an denial from them and they go about their marry way.

The only possibility that have to see the light is if they become a victim, or a friend or family becomes one.

Then....and only then....will they come to their senses.

You should put that on a sign and hold it on the street corner.

You aren't a libtard. You are just a plain tard.

There are 5.8 jobs available but people don't have the education or skills for those jobs. Your kind make sure of that.

In regards to Hillary, Democrats only hope comes down to a corrupt Justice Department under Obama.

How many stupid threads have to die before the post hoc fallacists wake up?

[ ] Infinity
[ ] Double infinity
[ ] A million billion skillion infinities
[x] Never gonna happen, they're too fuggin' stoopid.

Islam should be outlawed in the U.S. like the Nazi Party was outlawed in Germany.

We'll get right on that as soon as you get the constitution changed.
Islam isn't a religion, it's a murderous cult just like the Nazi Party was and it needs to end.

Only someone with voices in their head could believe that.

He's qualified.
And the two of you being beheaded by Islam would be poetic justice since you have so much affection for the murdering bastards.

Islam isn't a religion, it's a murderous cult just like the Nazi Party was and it needs to end.

He's qualified.
And the two of you being beheaded by Islam would be poetic justice since you have so much affection for the murdering bastards.

According to 2011 data, the chances of you being attacked by a terrorist are roughly 1 in 20 million. Compared to the likelihood of you drowning in a bathtub (1 in 800,000), losing your life in a car crash (1 in 19,000), dying in a building fire (1 in 99,000), or being struck by lightning (1 in 5,500,000)

He's qualified.

According to 2011 data, the chances of you being attacked by a terrorist are roughly 1 in 20 million. Compared to the likelihood of you drowning in a bathtub (1 in 800,000), losing your life in a car crash (1 in 19,000), dying in a building fire (1 in 99,000), or being struck by lightning (1 in 5,500,000)
Maybe we'll all get lucky and you'll beat the odds. :)

He's qualified.

When you say "we" , exactly who are you talking about? Are those voices bothering you again?

He's qualified.

When you say "we" , exactly who are you talking about? Are those voices bothering you again?
Mankind.

Forum List

Back