How Many Americans Have to Die in Terrorist Attacks Before Libtards Wake Up?

So how many Americans have to die in terrorist attacks before YOU feel we need to pause immigration?

• 3,000 on 9-11 was enough for me

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • 30,00 might do it, but I am a really brave person and can risk more of my fellow Americans lives and

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60,0000 might do the trick

• 100,000 will do it and I would be 'CLOSE THE BORDERS!'

• There is no limit to the number of Americans that could die and I still Wont want a pause.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I dunno, I'm a libtard

• Total voters
So far we have 3 posters who say that no matter how many Americans die from terrorist attacks they will NEVER agree to an immigration pause.

There you have it in a nut-shell; libtards would rather hundreds of thousands of Americans die than to take common sense security steps.

Such idiots should not be allowed to vote in our elections.

Fighting terror by limiting immigration is like liberals banning the guns used in the latest shooting. It's a knee-jerk reaction, not a real solution. It scores well with the hamsters in focus groups, wins votes, but doesn't do a thing to make us any safer.
It is not a knee jerk reaction when ISIS leadership has already stated that they intend to slip some of their terrorists into the refugee population, dude. Already two of the terrorists that conducted the attacks in Paris have been proven to have been refugees that went through Greece.

Sop how many Americans would have to die before you consider a pause in immigration to be warranted?

Shock me by actually answering, lol..

Wouldn't pluck a hair for any number of any country's people dying. Long as the species continues I'm good. If we loose our citizen's it's because we have shit for leadership. Instead of doing things that actually make us safer we do things that just score well, we deserve our butts kicked.

We like saying we're the last superpower. Well, is The Incredible Hulk the Hulk if he's only ever Bruce Banner? We know what needs to be done. We have the means, but not the will. So do we really deserve to survive? No.

World is not ruled by rule of law, but the law of the jungle. If you don't kill and eat you get killed and eaten.

Wouldn't pluck a hair for any number of any country's people dying. Long as the species continues I'm good. If we loose our citizen's it's because we have shit for leadership. Instead of doing things that actually make us safer we do things that just score well, we deserve our butts kicked.

I agree that the nation needs to wake up and get back on the ball. Whether that means the nation deserves to die off is kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Personally, I would feel remorse at the loss of this great nation. We are the only nation on the planet that was formed not from a common language and religion, rare back in those days, but we formed around a love for freedom, and though we had a narrow range of those allowed to fully participate, it did expand over time and was never foul about its wrong, but our best leaders always looked toward a better and more expanded franchise of voters.

If this nation perishes it will prove the experiment fundamentally flwed.

We like saying we're the last superpower. Well, is The Incredible Hulk the Hulk if he's only ever Bruce Banner? We know what needs to be done. We have the means, but not the will. So do we really deserve to survive? No.

World is not ruled by rule of law, but the law of the jungle. If you don't kill and eat you get killed and eaten.

Agreed, so lets rouse people up instead of standing off looking down our noses, how about it?

The GOP calls them "Moochers". Thats how much they are concerned. They call them names and mock them openly

Show me where GOP Tea Party conservatives insult our veterans by calling them moochers.

Because I will spread it all over the place as such scumbags should not be in the political system if so. They are false to their own proclaimed principles.

But the most likely scenario is that you are simply lying again, like the whore you are.

The GOP calls them "Moochers". Thats how much they are concerned. They call them names and mock them openly

Show me where GOP Tea Party conservatives insult our veterans by calling them moochers.

Because I will spread it all over the place as such scumbags should not be in the political system if so. They are false to their own proclaimed principles.

But the most likely scenario is that you are simply lying again, like the whore you are.

They mock the homeless and the poor in general. Are you saying their rhetoric includes and asterisk that says *except veterans?

The few adults left in the GOP who know T-rump is destroying any chance they might have at the presidency fora long time are the ones who are scared.
Oh, those guys that have been predicting weekly that Trump is going to crash in the polls any day now and will drop out, those 'adults'?

We dont need them as they have been consistently wrong since 1976.

I thought he would have dropped out long ago too, but I was wrong. Obviously, I underestimated the stupidity of the right wing. The right wing has become the political version of Lord of the Flies.

You betcha by golly wow.

Isn't "ridiculous" though. This guy blew people up.

>> On May 5, 1998, he became the 454th fugitive listed by the FBI on the Ten Most Wanted list. The FBI considered him to be armed and extremely dangerous, and offered a $1 million reward for information leading directly to his arrest. He spent more than five years in the Appalachian wilderness as a fugitive, during which federal and amateur search teams scoured the area without success.

The Anti-Defamation League noted that "extremist chatter on the Internet has praised Rudolph as 'a hero' and some followers of hate groups are calling for further acts of violence to be modeled after the bombings he is accused of committing."[9]

Rudolph's family supported him and believed he was innocent of all charges,[10] but found themselves under intense questioning and surveillance.[11] On March 7, 1998, Rudolph's older brother, Daniel, videotaped himself cutting off his left hand with a radial arm saw in order to, in his words, "send a message to the FBI and the media."[12] The hand was successfully reattached.[13] According to Rudolph's own writings, he survived during his years as a fugitive by camping in the woods, gathering acorns and salamanders, pilfering vegetables from gardens, stealing grain from a grain silo, and raiding dumpsters in a nearby town.[14][15]

... Rudolph was arrested in Murphy, North Carolina, on May 31, 2003, by rookie police officer Jeffrey Scott Postell of the Murphy Police Department behind a Save-A-Lot store at about 4 a.m.; Postell, on routine patrol, had originally suspected a burglary in progress.[16] <<
Where does it say that Pogo was in the vicinity of this dangerous terrorist?

It doesn't have my NAME in it Dumbass, and if it did it wouldn't be "Pogo". But see the references to Appalachia and North Carolina? That's where I live.
Thank you. In other words you can't prove what you claimed. That's pretty much what I expected.

I just did. You can take the courageous move and bury your head in the sand going "babble babble babble la la la I'm not listening" but it still doesn't change the historical fact. It's on the record.

Fucking coward.
You didn't prove shit, asshole. You claimed you were "nearby" (ooh, scary) a terrorist. Prove it or STFU. Posting links to where the guy has ever been doesn't prove you were there, nearby, and it sure doesn't make you anything special. I mean, it's not like you apprehended the guy or anything (although, I'm surprised you didn't CLAIM you did). :lol:
What you're really saying is somebody on the FBI's Most Wanted list blew through your town, so that makes you some kind of expert on terrorism. Give me a break.

Delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are.

The point of this was not me, you retarded fuck. It was that the terrorist who came into my sphere was Christian.

You actually think I "need" to go take a selfie of myself in Murphy or in front of a Sav-a-lot to "prove" a point to a message board wanker of your ilk? You need psychological help.

Doesn't work that way on this planet, Sploogie. Go fuck yerself.

dismissive_wanking.gif

Where does it say that Pogo was in the vicinity of this dangerous terrorist?

It doesn't have my NAME in it Dumbass, and if it did it wouldn't be "Pogo". But see the references to Appalachia and North Carolina? That's where I live.
Thank you. In other words you can't prove what you claimed. That's pretty much what I expected.

I just did. You can take the courageous move and bury your head in the sand going "babble babble babble la la la I'm not listening" but it still doesn't change the historical fact. It's on the record.

Fucking coward.
You didn't prove shit, asshole. You claimed you were "nearby" (ooh, scary) a terrorist. Prove it or STFU. Posting links to where the guy has ever been doesn't prove you were there, nearby, and it sure doesn't make you anything special. I mean, it's not like you apprehended the guy or anything (although, I'm surprised you didn't CLAIM you did). :lol:
What you're really saying is somebody on the FBI's Most Wanted list blew through your town, so that makes you some kind of expert on terrorism. Give me a break.

Delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are.

The point of this was not me, you retarded fuck. It was that the terrorist who came into my sphere was Christian.

You actually think I "need" to go take a selfie of myself in Murphy or in front of a Sav-a-lot to "prove" a point to a message board wanker of your ilk? You need psychological help.

dismissive_wanking.gif
I see you DID take a selfie after all. Is that what you do every time you engage in these fantasies, perv? :lol: Tell us again how the white Christian terrorist came into your hood and scared everybody.

Fucking coward.

dismissive_wanking.gif
I see you DID take a selfie after all. Is that what you do every time you engage in these fantasies, perv? :lol: Tell us again how the white Christian terrorist came into your hood and scared everybody.

I'm not sure he scared "everybody". It's believed he couldn't have survived in the woods for that long without some outside complicity.

That's the scary part. Those complicit are still out there.

I dont know of anyone that wants to totally stop immigration. I want more immigration because we need these good hard working future Americans to support Social Security with their taxes.

But illegal labor doesnt pay into the tax system, typically as it is usually cash only and unreported.

And I dont think we need to let in people from Muslim countries until we can adequately vet them and until our job market can absorb them without displacing Americans. Right now we have 300,000 homeless veterans and millions of workers who have given up finding a job.

What is the harm in pausing immigration til we can absorb the new citizens more efficiently without undercutting American wages?

So how many Americans have to die in terrorist attacks before YOU feel we need to pause immigration for a little bit, till ISIS is controlled?
How many immigrants to the US have committed terrorist attacks? Oh, right, none.

I dont know of anyone that wants to totally stop immigration. I want more immigration because we need these good hard working future Americans to support Social Security with their taxes.

But illegal labor doesnt pay into the tax system, typically as it is usually cash only and unreported.

And I dont think we need to let in people from Muslim countries until we can adequately vet them and until our job market can absorb them without displacing Americans. Right now we have 300,000 homeless veterans and millions of workers who have given up finding a job.

What is the harm in pausing immigration til we can absorb the new citizens more efficiently without undercutting American wages?

So how many Americans have to die in terrorist attacks before YOU feel we need to pause immigration for a little bit, till ISIS is controlled?
How many immigrants to the US have committed terrorist attacks? Oh, right, none.

And the other thing this whole hair-on-fire keeps ignoring is that in order to commit an act of terrorism, it's not necessary to be a resident. All you need is a passport to get in. And it's a hell of a lot quicker than waiting through a refugee process.

I dunno, if I wanted to infiltrate a country (for whatever reason other than being a citizen of it) I could find a lot more efficient ways to do it than by applying for refugee status, sitting through that process and hoping my minions didn't change their minds or lose interest in the interim.

This sort of conclusion is what results from being swayed by naked emotions rather than rationality. Failure to think it through. Apparently we want instant gratification not only in our foods and our internets, but even in our logical thought.

And the other thing this whole hair-on-fire keeps ignoring is that in order to commit an act of terrorism, it's not necessary to be a resident. All you need is a passport to get in. And it's a hell of a lot quicker than waiting through a refugee process.

I dunno, if I wanted to infiltrate a country (for whatever reason other than being a citizen of it) I could find a lot more efficient ways to do it than by applying for refugee status, sitting through that process and hoping my minions didn't change their minds or lose interest in the interim.

This sort of conclusion is what results from being swayed by naked emotions rather than rationality. Failure to think it through. Apparently we want instant gratification not only in our foods and our internets, but even in our logical thought.
It's ironic that the "conservatives" are ruled by naked emotions, something they always accuse liberals of. You see it over and over and over again.

Islam isn't a religion, it's a murderous cult just like the Nazi Party was and it needs to end.

Only someone with voices in their head could believe that.

He's qualified.
And the two of you being beheaded by Islam would be poetic justice since you have so much affection for the murdering bastards.

According to 2011 data, the chances of you being attacked by a terrorist are roughly 1 in 20 million. Compared to the likelihood of you drowning in a bathtub (1 in 800,000), losing your life in a car crash (1 in 19,000), dying in a building fire (1 in 99,000), or being struck by lightning (1 in 5,500,000)

Actually I have been at least in the vicinity of a terrorist, despite those odds, though I wasn't attacked he was in some of the same towns and businesses I frequent.

He's a Christian.

Nice Pogo. Wonder what are the odds of getting shot or killed by a gun here in America.

Is it entirely coincidental that most American suicides involve liberals and that liberals favour free-entry for terrorists?
No, because libtardism is a self destructive mental disorder spawned from self hatred and hatred of all of one's own kind.

The real mystery is what keeps these morons in power.

Only someone with voices in their head could believe that.

He's qualified.
And the two of you being beheaded by Islam would be poetic justice since you have so much affection for the murdering bastards.

According to 2011 data, the chances of you being attacked by a terrorist are roughly 1 in 20 million. Compared to the likelihood of you drowning in a bathtub (1 in 800,000), losing your life in a car crash (1 in 19,000), dying in a building fire (1 in 99,000), or being struck by lightning (1 in 5,500,000)

Actually I have been at least in the vicinity of a terrorist, despite those odds, though I wasn't attacked he was in some of the same towns and businesses I frequent.

He's a Christian.

Nice Pogo. Wonder what are the odds of getting shot or killed by a gun here in America.
Far lower than that of dying at work or while driving your car, dude.

I thought he would have dropped out long ago too, but I was wrong. Obviously, I underestimated the stupidity of the right wing. The right wing has become the political version of Lord of the Flies.
More libtard 'everybody that disagrees with me must be an idiot' bullshit.

You fucktards are so damned boring.

Forum List

Back