How Many Americans Have to Die in Terrorist Attacks Before Libtards Wake Up?

So how many Americans have to die in terrorist attacks before YOU feel we need to pause immigration?

• 3,000 on 9-11 was enough for me

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • 30,00 might do it, but I am a really brave person and can risk more of my fellow Americans lives and

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60,0000 might do the trick

• 100,000 will do it and I would be 'CLOSE THE BORDERS!'

• There is no limit to the number of Americans that could die and I still Wont want a pause.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I dunno, I'm a libtard

• Total voters
He's qualified.
And the two of you being beheaded by Islam would be poetic justice since you have so much affection for the murdering bastards.

According to 2011 data, the chances of you being attacked by a terrorist are roughly 1 in 20 million. Compared to the likelihood of you drowning in a bathtub (1 in 800,000), losing your life in a car crash (1 in 19,000), dying in a building fire (1 in 99,000), or being struck by lightning (1 in 5,500,000)
Maybe we'll all get lucky and you'll beat the odds. :)

When you say "we" , exactly who are you talking about? Are those voices bothering you again?
Mankind.

ALL HAIL SJ..........HE THINKS HE'S THE SPOKESMAN FOR MANKIND

And the two of you being beheaded by Islam would be poetic justice since you have so much affection for the murdering bastards.

According to 2011 data, the chances of you being attacked by a terrorist are roughly 1 in 20 million. Compared to the likelihood of you drowning in a bathtub (1 in 800,000), losing your life in a car crash (1 in 19,000), dying in a building fire (1 in 99,000), or being struck by lightning (1 in 5,500,000)
Maybe we'll all get lucky and you'll beat the odds. :)

When you say "we" , exactly who are you talking about? Are those voices bothering you again?
Mankind.

ALL HAIL SJ..........HE THINKS HE'S THE SPOKESMAN FOR MANKIND
I'm sure if all of mankind read your posts they would agree. :lol:

We'll get right on that as soon as you get the constitution changed.
Islam isn't a religion, it's a murderous cult just like the Nazi Party was and it needs to end.

Only someone with voices in their head could believe that.

He's qualified.

Actually I have been at least in the vicinity of a terrorist, despite those odds, though I wasn't attacked he was in some of the same towns and businesses I frequent.

He's a Christian.

Islam isn't a religion, it's a murderous cult just like the Nazi Party was and it needs to end.

He's qualified.

Actually I have been at least in the vicinity of a terrorist, despite those odds, though I wasn't attacked he was in some of the same towns and businesses I frequent.

He's a Christian.
Sure, buddy. Got something to back up that ridiculous claim?

He's qualified.

He's a Christian.

From what I heard, everybody here has had at least passing contact with a known terrorist. Wasn't old what's his name the crazy right winger Christian nut that killed three people in a theater in Lafayette?

He's qualified.

He's a Christian.

You betcha by golly wow.

Isn't "ridiculous" though. This guy blew people up.

>> On May 5, 1998, he became the 454th fugitive listed by the FBI on the Ten Most Wanted list. The FBI considered him to be armed and extremely dangerous, and offered a $1 million reward for information leading directly to his arrest. He spent more than five years in the Appalachian wilderness as a fugitive, during which federal and amateur search teams scoured the area without success.

The Anti-Defamation League noted that "extremist chatter on the Internet has praised Rudolph as 'a hero' and some followers of hate groups are calling for further acts of violence to be modeled after the bombings he is accused of committing."[9]

Rudolph's family supported him and believed he was innocent of all charges,[10] but found themselves under intense questioning and surveillance.[11] On March 7, 1998, Rudolph's older brother, Daniel, videotaped himself cutting off his left hand with a radial arm saw in order to, in his words, "send a message to the FBI and the media."[12] The hand was successfully reattached.[13] According to Rudolph's own writings, he survived during his years as a fugitive by camping in the woods, gathering acorns and salamanders, pilfering vegetables from gardens, stealing grain from a grain silo, and raiding dumpsters in a nearby town.[14][15]

... Rudolph was arrested in Murphy, North Carolina, on May 31, 2003, by rookie police officer Jeffrey Scott Postell of the Murphy Police Department behind a Save-A-Lot store at about 4 a.m.; Postell, on routine patrol, had originally suspected a burglary in progress.[16] <<

He's qualified.

He's a Christian.

You betcha by golly wow.

>> On May 5, 1998, he became the 454th fugitive listed by the FBI on the Ten Most Wanted list. The FBI considered him to be armed and extremely dangerous, and offered a $1 million reward for information leading directly to his arrest. He spent more than five years in the Appalachian wilderness as a fugitive, during which federal and amateur search teams scoured the area without success.

The Anti-Defamation League noted that "extremist chatter on the Internet has praised Rudolph as 'a hero' and some followers of hate groups are calling for further acts of violence to be modeled after the bombings he is accused of committing."[9]

Rudolph's family supported him and believed he was innocent of all charges,[10] but found themselves under intense questioning and surveillance.[11] On March 7, 1998, Rudolph's older brother, Daniel, videotaped himself cutting off his left hand with a radial arm saw in order to, in his words, "send a message to the FBI and the media."[12] The hand was successfully reattached.[13] According to Rudolph's own writings, he survived during his years as a fugitive by camping in the woods, gathering acorns and salamanders, pilfering vegetables from gardens, stealing grain from a grain silo, and raiding dumpsters in a nearby town.[14][15]

... Rudolph was arrested in Murphy, North Carolina, on May 31, 2003, by rookie police officer Jeffrey Scott Postell of the Murphy Police Department behind a Save-A-Lot store at about 4 a.m.; Postell, on routine patrol, had originally suspected a burglary in progress.[16] <<
Where does it say that Pogo was in the vicinity of this dangerous terrorist?

He's qualified.

He's a Christian.

From what I heard, everybody here has had at least passing contact with a known terrorist. Wasn't old what's his name the crazy right winger Christian nut that killed three people in a theater in Lafayette?

He was a poster here for a short time. Of course that's not the same as being in physical contact. Sav-a-Lot is a supermarket I go to often.

I don't think that guy counts as a "terrorist" though. He was just a homicidal gun nut. Terrorists need some kind of coercion agenda.

He's a Christian.

You betcha by golly wow.

It doesn't have my NAME in it Dumbass, and if it did it wouldn't be "Pogo". But see the references to Appalachia and North Carolina? That's where I live. There's no reason for an article about Eric Rudolph to mention me --- just as there's no reason for, say, an article on Einstein to mention you.

I mean fucking DUH.

Last edited:
He's qualified.

He's a Christian.

He was a poster here for a short time. Of course that's not the same as being in physical contact. Sav-a-Lot is a supermarket I go to often.

I don't think that guy counts as a "terrorist" though. He was just a homicidal gun nut. Terrorists need some kind of coercion agenda.
Wait! Now he's not a terrorist?

He's a Christian.

Not the Lafayette guy. Different guy with a different name in a different state in a different year in a different operation using a different weapon for a different purpose. Other than that, pretty much exactly the same. You seem to be easily confused.

He's a Christian.

You betcha by golly wow.

It doesn't have my NAME in it Dumbass, and if it did it wouldn't be "Pogo". But see the references to Appalachia and North Carolina? That's where I live.
Thank you. In other words you can't prove what you claimed. That's pretty much what I expected.

He's a Christian.

You betcha by golly wow.

It doesn't have my NAME in it Dumbass, and if it did it wouldn't be "Pogo". But see the references to Appalachia and North Carolina? That's where I live.
Thank you. In other words you can't prove what you claimed. That's pretty much what I expected.

I just did. You can take the courageous move and bury your head in the sand going "babble babble babble la la la I'm not listening" but it still doesn't change the historical fact. It's on the record.

Fucking coward.

You betcha by golly wow.

I just did. You can take the courageous move and bury your head in the sand going "babble babble babble la la la I'm not listening" but it still doesn't change the historical fact. It's on the record.

Fucking coward.
You didn't prove shit, asshole. You claimed you were "nearby" (ooh, scary) a terrorist. Prove it or STFU. Posting links to where the guy has ever been doesn't prove you were there, nearby, and it sure doesn't make you anything special. I mean, it's not like you apprehended the guy or anything (although, I'm surprised you didn't CLAIM you did). :lol:
What you're really saying is somebody on the FBI's Most Wanted list blew through your town, so that makes you some kind of expert on terrorism. Give me a break.

Delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are.

Last edited:
I dont know of anyone that wants to totally stop immigration. I want more immigration because we need these good hard working future Americans to support Social Security with their taxes.

But illegal labor doesnt pay into the tax system, typically as it is usually cash only and unreported.

And I dont think we need to let in people from Muslim countries until we can adequately vet them and until our job market can absorb them without displacing Americans. Right now we have 300,000 homeless veterans and millions of workers who have given up finding a job.

What is the harm in pausing immigration til we can absorb the new citizens more efficiently without undercutting American wages?

So how many Americans have to die in terrorist attacks before YOU feel we need to pause immigration for a little bit, till ISIS is controlled?

Fighting terror by limiting immigration is like liberals banning the guns used in the latest shooting. It's a knee-jerk reaction, not a real solution. It scores well with the hamsters in focus groups, wins votes, but doesn't do a thing to make us any safer.

The few adults left in the GOP who know T-rump is destroying any chance they might have at the presidency fora long time are the ones who are scared.
Oh, those guys that have been predicting weekly that Trump is going to crash in the polls any day now and will drop out, those 'adults'?

We dont need them as they have been consistently wrong since 1976.

How many Native Americans did the original immigrants kill?
No one knows who lived here, much less how many there were, when the Amerindians crossed over from Asia,retard.

And if you were born here then you are a Native American. Pull your head out of your ass why dont you?

Fighting terror by limiting immigration is like liberals banning the guns used in the latest shooting. It's a knee-jerk reaction, not a real solution. It scores well with the hamsters in focus groups, wins votes, but doesn't do a thing to make us any safer.
It is not a knee jerk reaction when ISIS leadership has already stated that they intend to slip some of their terrorists into the refugee population, dude. Already two of the terrorists that conducted the attacks in Paris have been proven to have been refugees that went through Greece.

Sop how many Americans would have to die before you consider a pause in immigration to be warranted?

Shock me by actually answering, lol..

He's a Christian.

Not the Lafayette guy. Different guy with a different name in a different state in a different year in a different operation using a different weapon for a different purpose. Other than that, pretty much exactly the same. You seem to be easily confused.
Well, he is taking you at your word, a sure sign of confusion.

Forum List

Back