How many democrats/lefties believe the huge lie that there’s gonna be another “January 6?” if Trump doesn’t win in 2024.

Angry people see anger everywhere, like you angry guy. Take a pill and relax, gay boy. You obviously have no idea how I feel even if your dream is to be a chick, girlfriend
You’re definitely upset.

I just said that I don’t believe the election was stolen. Because it wasn’t stolen.

Have you got any credible proof of this beyond the baseless crap that Trump's attorneys kept getting laughed out of court over?

Statistically, that every close race flipped overnight from Republican to Democrat where Democrats got barely enough in each state without fraud is astronomical and clearly didn't happen. You stole the election, nothing else is mathematically possible

It's convenient for me to believe that America's election was stolen. Thus America has fallen to 3rd. world status on democratic freedoms.

You should stay the extremist course and steal another one.

And you should resort to vigilante justice to right all the wrongs!

With what Democrats are doing to our freedoms, I seriously doubt we're as high as third. We don't even have free elections, you're stealing those now too. You put victims in jail and not criminals. We have open borders. No, I don't believe we're still third

Yes, and they kept counting and counting the right votes, the Biden ones, repeatedly until they got the results they wanted State by State, one by one, flip to Joe, the most corrupt President in US history put in power by the most corrupt party in US history, yours
No, they counted the votes. The ones cast by citizens. The citizens who have a right to vote and have those votes counted.

That’s it.

Nothing “flipped” because until they finish counting all the votes there isn’t a winner to flip. The Trump supporting MAGA morons thought that they won before they had counted all the votes. It doesn’t work that way. So they came up with crazier and crazier theories to explain the loss.

Is this your main argument? Or are you just rambling again?

You have drawn me in being amused that you're that angry. Your calling me angry when you're throwing things is pretty funny too. What difference does it even make? It doesn't change any points. Who cares if I am angry? What difference does it make, angry boy?

No, they counted the votes. The ones cast by citizens. The citizens who have a right to vote and have those votes counted.

That’s it.

Nothing “flipped” because until they finish counting all the votes there isn’t a winner to flip. The Trump supporting MAGA morons thought that they won before they had counted all the votes. It doesn’t work that way. So they came up with crazier and crazier theories to explain the loss.

The election was flipped, not the ballots. Once you knew which were the right ones for Biden, you just kept counting the same ones over and over. That's why you did things like block the windows in Philadelphia

You have drawn me in being amused that you're that angry. Your calling me angry when you're throwing things is pretty funny too. What difference does it even make? It doesn't change any points. Who cares if I am angry? What difference does it make, angry boy?
So…is this your main argument? Or are you just rambling again?

If you‘re all done venting, maybe you can try addressing the topic now.

Firstly, because the January 6 protesters shot nobody…. practically every American knows the difference between January 6 compared to the hundreds of different Black Lives Matter riots in 2020.

The Black Lives Matter rioters kill 25 people causing billions of dollars of damage setting government buildings on fire, including burning down a police station. Trump supporters never did anything like that not even close to it.

What percentage of democrats believe this type of propaganda that there’s going to be another “January 6” if trumps not elected in 2024? ….I’d say it’s under 10%.

Many of us lack confidence in the elections and I don’t think most Democrats buy into the racist propaganda we see on CNN and MSNBC and from practically every Democrat in Congress and the Senate.

The sincere question is what type of drugs do far left Democrats use to get to the type of insane points that they get to?
I think conservatives have learned their lesson.

They no longer have the right to protest and assemble.

Well they do, but they can be shot down dead unarmed and even be a woman to boot and no one cares.

I think conservatives have learned their lesson.

They no longer have the right to protest and assemble.

Well they do, but they can be shot down dead unarmed and even be a woman to boot and no one cares.
You can peacefully protest and assemble. The key word is peacefully.

If any of you are stupid enough to try what Babbitt did, you deserve to be shot along with a nomination for a Darwin Award.

The election was flipped, not the ballots. Once you knew which were the right ones for Biden, you just kept counting the same ones over and over. That's why you did things like block the windows in Philadelphia
The election wasn’t flipped. Trump never won the 6 states you’re talking about.

The same votes weren’t counted “over and over”. They couldn’t. There would be massive discrepancies in the registers that would have been picked up on canvassing.

You can peacefully protest and assemble. The key word is peacefully.

If any of you are stupid enough to try what Babbitt did, you deserve to be shot along with a nomination for a Darwin Award.
The vast majority did protest peacefully.

But now you lump them all into one group and treasonous and all racist, etc..

Meanwhile, if you shoot so much as one Black person during one of their little riots, even if armed, all hell breaks loose in the media.

Funny that.

Reminds me of the police in Ohio that shot dead a black girl trying to stab another black girl.

It hit the media instantly with Lebron Tweeting to the officer, "Your next" The Police officer and his family then were inundated with non-stop death threats as the media tore him asunder implying it was all due to his toxic white male racism. He then had to be put on leave for about half a year as his life will never be the same again.

Compare that to the Black police officer that shot the white woman at the Capital. She was not even armed and the media instantly declared the police officer a hero with NO investigations. The media did not even put his name out there so as to protect him and his family and never implied racism had anything to do with it.

That is what you call the DNC justice system fool.

Firstly, because the January 6 protesters shot nobody…. practically every American knows the difference between January 6 compared to the hundreds of different Black Lives Matter riots in 2020.

The Black Lives Matter rioters kill 25 people causing billions of dollars of damage setting government buildings on fire, including burning down a police station. Trump supporters never did anything like that not even close to it.

What percentage of democrats believe this type of propaganda that there’s going to be another “January 6” if trumps not elected in 2024? ….I’d say it’s under 10%.

Many of us lack confidence in the elections and I don’t think most Democrats buy into the racist propaganda we see on CNN and MSNBC and from practically every Democrat in Congress and the Senate.

The sincere question is what type of drugs do far left Democrats use to get to the type of insane points that they get to?
Well, if demofks do the same thing again, I’m sure there will be

The election wasn’t flipped. Trump never won the 6 states you’re talking about.

The same votes weren’t counted “over and over”. They couldn’t. There would be massive discrepancies in the registers that would have been picked up on canvassing.
No matter how many times one counts crap, it’s still crap.

We don’t really know what would happen, if he wins, but we do know what happens when he loses. :cool-45:

We all know what would happen if he wins.

And probably if DeSantis wins as well.

The Floyd riots were partially rage about Trump as well.

Forum List

Back