How many democrats/lefties believe the huge lie that there’s gonna be another “January 6?” if Trump doesn’t win in 2024.

Oh, zero? Outside of martial law, does the Federal Government have the power to infringe on States Rights?
To put down civil disturbance, the president has that power under law (1807 insurrection act)

How many times did Trump offer the National Guard, to the governor of the states where the rioting was and how ofter did the governors say no.

It makes no difference what the governor says. Just like Eisenhower did in Arkansas.

Now what's your next excuse for Trump not doing a damn thing? Even though all through his campaign he said that's what he would do.

To put down civil disturbance, the president has that power under law (1807 insurrection act)
It makes no difference what the governor says. Just like Eisenhower did in Arkansas.
Now what's your next excuse for Trump not doing a damn thing? Even though all through his campaign he said that's what he would do.
the 1807 insurrection act?

As I been saying, the democrats riots were an insurrection.

Thank you for confirming that Democrat's ANTIFA and BLM were actively participating in a coup, an insurrection.

If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 25, 2017

Reminds me of the phrase "all talk, and no action" or "all hat, no cattle"

Thank you for confirming that Democrat's ANTIFA and BLM were actively participating in a coup, an insurrection.

Thank you for confirming Trump had the power to do something, but refused to do a damn thing.

BTW, the insurrection act covered civil disorder as well as insurrection.

How about because Biden has not been charged, or indicted for ANYTHING. Yet republicans accuse him of bribery, treason, and even sexual assault.

Yet many of the things they "accuse" Biden of, are crimes that Trump has been indicted for, or even found to have committed, as determined by a federal court.
So let him stand on his own two feet. Saying, "Well, look at this other guy" doesn't inspire any confidence in Quid Pro.

Remember the number 11.

Presidents get compared to their predecessors all the time.

The number 11, btw is the number of threads started about Obama this month by right wing loons--not the number of mentions; the number of started threads with Obama's name in them.
Okay, so they do it too. That doesn't change my amusement watching the lefty loons attempting to highjack every thread devoted to Quid Pro.

So let him stand on his own two feet. Saying, "Well, look at this other guy" doesn't inspire any confidence in Quid Pro.
Everything is relative. There is no GOOD, if there is no EVIL to compare it to.
There is no Heaven if there is no Hell.
Everything is a comparison.

Thank you for confirming Trump had the power to do something, but refused to do a damn thing.

BTW, the insurrection act covered civil disorder as well as insurrection.
Thank you for showing the intelligence in my posts by using my phrase in your comment.

It does suck…If I could decide who belongs, than I could decide which ideology belongs, I would eliminate the Democrat ideology.
1690207748316.gif

The January 6th rioters tried to burn the US Constitution, by violating the Constitution and Laws of the US in an attempt to deny 81 million people their right to vote for president.
You have no proof of that.

You're just blowing smoke.

Good little howler monkey, aintcha.

So you support storming The U.S. Capitol in an attempt to subvert American Democracy and install a ruthless, narcissistic, whiny pansy-boy into The Oval Office against the will of the American people?
For the gazillionth time. We are NOT a fucking democracy.

Absolutely.

FUNDED BY THE DNC.

Forum List

Back