How many democrats/lefties believe the huge lie that there’s gonna be another “January 6?” if Trump doesn’t win in 2024.

AND…..not only was the election decided by mail-in ballots, it required a halt in six swing states - simultaneously - so the Democrats could truck in thousands of ballots with no chain of custody and where signatures didn‘t match.
Thats what happens in an election. Votes are counted.

Hah. The Democrat Marxists were going to cut him down no matter what it took.
Biased media coming after Presidents isn’t anything new. Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, and Fox would go after Biden regardless of what he does. You can’t blame his loss on the media when that always happens.

People in his own staff, even his own cabinet, have been condemning his behavior. That’s not the media‘s fault for reporting it. That’s on him for being a piece of shit.

Biased media coming after Presidents isn’t anything new. Gateway Pundit would go after Biden regardless of what he does. You can’t blame his loss on the media when that always happens.

People in his own staff, even his own cabinet, have been condemning his behavior. That’s not the media‘s fault for reporting it. That’s on him for being a piece of shit.
Nope. It’s on the U.S. Government for colluding with the media to violate Americans’ 1st Amendment rights and block news that would have led to Trump’s victory.

Nope. It’s on the U.S. Government for colluding with the media to violate Americans’ 1st Amendment rights and block news that would have led to Trump’s victory.
You're angry you cant read more lies? Because that is what you traffic in. Lies.

So you can't even address your stupid percentage argument now. LoL

Last time I checked, Biden won. Why did he win? Because Trump is a terrible candidate, like I've been fucking saying all along.
I addressed you disagree

Yes such a terrible person, Trump is, building the world's best hotels, resorts, golf courses, and even an ice skating rink. As president he lowered the price of food, ended and stopped wars, was bringing our troops home.

The Democrats, started a war in the Ukraine and are now responsible for thousands of children being murdered by the Russian military.

A Democrat president, ran us out of baby food, of course the democrats support killing babies, abortion, so it is not surprising they would attempt to starve babies.

Benghazi on the anniversary of 9/11 our Ambassador is murdered while Biden/Obama were leading, what was the response in Benghazi? Retreat, same as Afghanistan.

Terrible Trump kicks the Democrats ass.

You think the Democrats will keep the babies fed the rest of this Democrat Presidency?

You can come up with all the silly excuses you want. Trump was/is simply a shitty candidate.

I addressed you disagree
What is there to disagree on regarding percentages? I showed you that your statement is factually wrong and you have yet to answer for your mistake.
Yes such a terrible person, Trump is, building the world's best hotels, resorts, golf courses, and even an ice skating rink.
And also trying to overturn the results of the election he lost. And had members of his own cabinet considering invoking the 25th. I noticed you forgot to include that part. Certainly not as important as the ice skating rink, but probably should have been mentioned.

Firstly, because the January 6 protesters shot nobody…. practically every American knows the difference between January 6 compared to the hundreds of different Black Lives Matter riots in 2020.

The Black Lives Matter rioters kill 25 people causing billions of dollars of damage setting government buildings on fire, including burning down a police station. Trump supporters never did anything like that not even close to it.

What percentage of democrats believe this type of propaganda that there’s going to be another “January 6” if trumps not elected in 2024? ….I’d say it’s under 10%.

Many of us lack confidence in the elections and I don’t think most Democrats buy into the racist propaganda we see on CNN and MSNBC and from practically every Democrat in Congress and the Senate.

The sincere question is what type of drugs do far left Democrats use to get to the type of insane points that they get to?
You haven’t proven your point. Talking about BLM doesn’t say anything about what MAGA might do.

Forum List

Back