How many democrats/lefties believe the huge lie that there’s gonna be another “January 6?” if Trump doesn’t win in 2024.

A prediction isn't a lie.
Firstly, because the January 6 protesters shot nobody…. practically every American knows the difference between January 6 compared to the hundreds of different Black Lives Matter riots in 2020.

The Black Lives Matter rioters kill 25 people causing billions of dollars of damage setting government buildings on fire, including burning down a police station. Trump supporters never did anything like that not even close to it.

What percentage of democrats believe this type of propaganda that there’s going to be another “January 6” if trumps not elected in 2024? ….I’d say it’s under 10%.

Many of us lack confidence in the elections and I don’t think most Democrats buy into the racist propaganda we see on CNN and MSNBC and from practically every Democrat in Congress and the Senate.

The sincere question is what type of drugs do far left Democrats use to get to the type of insane points that they get to?
A prediction, even if it's doubtful to happen, isn't a lie.

It's incredible that I even had to say that.

A prediction isn't a lie.

A prediction, even if it's doubtful to happen, isn't a lie.

It's incredible that I even had to say that.

You don't know what the word "lie" means. Actually, when you make something up with no support that is a lie. You don't have to know that it's factually wrong. If I say you wet your pants, that's a lie whether you did it or not. You don't understand that, do you? Be honest

You don't know what the word "lie" means. Actually, when you make something up with no support that is a lie. You don't have to know that it's factually wrong. If I say you wet your pants, that's a lie whether you did it or not. You don't understand that, do you? Be honest
So the pants-wetting thing was in the past. A prediction is for the future.

Maybe you should sit out a few plays, slugger.

Holy crap

I see now you agree with trump.

try being honest and quit editing my comment taking it out of context or are you here just to show how democrats lie about what is said or not said, if you are you do a nice job at it

I can do the same thing to your quote
Here’s your comment:

Of course Trump is a shitty candidate.

Trump is the only person who is running a campaign with no experience, who is not a politician, like the life long politicians that have lied to us and screwed us over for since anyone can remember

The regular public does not have much of a chance against the political machine that dictates our lives.
I agree with the first sentence of yours:

Of course Trump is a shitty candidate.
Better?

What's pretty funny is that you agree with Trump on most issues. That makes Democrats get even more lost in hate when that happens
I’m not particularly fond of him trying to overturn the election he lost. So there’s that.

So the pants-wetting thing was in the past. A prediction is for the future.

Maybe you should sit out a few plays, slugger.

Holy crap

Exactly, you literally don't know what the word "lie" means, thanks for confirming

Right, if you say he stole the election then that refutes the reality that you did.

Oh wait, it doesn't ...
The election wasn’t stolen. Not sure what web of conditional hypotheticals you’re trying to go into with that, and don’t really care.

If Trump had stolen the 2020 election instead of your corrupt party you'd be losing your f'ing minds
Trump tried to steal the 2020 election, but our country’s institutions presented it.

He failed, but that hasn’t stopped his supporters from trying to weaken our institutions to make it easier to steal the next election.

Do you miss using the "n" word so you replaces it with your version, the "m" word. MAGAts?
You conflate two separate ideologies - racism and political disagreement. Why do this? Because like the regressive left, you are lazy, as well as intellectually and morally bankrupt. Of course, political disagreement and racism quite clearly aren't the same (but can overlap at times), but false equivalence and bad faith seem to be the only tools in the political hack toolbox. Comparing recently made up words to explain a particular voting block is totally the exact same thing as a slur developed over 400 years ago to disparage and malign an entire race of people, amirite? :rolleyes:

Magaturds is my 'm' word. Sorry, not sorry. Magaturds come in every race and shade of skin color. The slur has to deal with the shared intellectual inferiority of TFG's base. Something, BTW, that is correctable. Ignorance is always correctable. I give zero fucks whether it makes people feel bad. :dunno: It wasn't designed to be complimentary.
Is it because you are no different than the hate filled KKK Democrat party of the past, always need a group of people to demonize, no different than NAZI's and Commies.
But magaturds need groups of people to demonize as well. Different sides of the same pile of shit. Magaturds don't possess a higher ground to me. :dunno:

The election wasn’t stolen. Not sure what web of conditional hypotheticals you’re trying to go into with that, and don’t really care.

If all the funky shit that Democrats did in that election had happened to you, you'd be losing your mind, and you have so little to spare. You "don't really care" that you stole it, of course you don't. You say that like it's informative

Trump tried to steal the 2020 election, but our country’s institutions presented it.

He failed, but that hasn’t stopped his supporters from trying to weaken our institutions to make it easier to steal the next election.

Wrong again, I'm not supporting Trump and I've already said that includes if he's the Republican nominee. So you're wrong ... again ...

Forum List

Back