How many democrats/lefties believe the huge lie that there’s gonna be another “January 6?” if Trump doesn’t win in 2024.

Democrats steal the election and you're all, you win some and lose some.
The. Election. Wasn’t. Stolen.

Whatever you’re trying to reverse on me isn’t working. I don’t believe any of our elections are being stolen.

If all the funky shit that Democrats did in that election had happened to you, you'd be losing your mind, and you have so little to spare. You "don't really care" that you stole it, of course you don't. You say that like it's informative
This is so true. Just reverse it.

How would Dems have reacted if Biden were ahead in six swing states, and in the middle of the night, they ALL sent their counters home with flimsy excuses like a toilet is leaking, and then when they reopened they had truckloads of ballots that went 99% for Trump, and he pulled out ahead of Biden when they started up again the next morning?

They’d be screaming bloody murder, and unlike us, their protests wouldn’t be limited to the Capitol. They’d be burning cities down across America.

The. Election. Wasn’t. Stolen.

Whatever you’re trying to reverse on me isn’t working. I don’t believe any of our elections are being stolen.

Everyone who saw the BS Democrats pulled in every close State and noticed that every one of them counted until they flipped them stopped knows you stole it, including you, which is why you're working so hard to deny it

This is so true. Just reverse it.

How would Dems have reacted if Biden were ahead in six swing states, and in the middle of the night, they ALL sent their counters home with flimsy excuses like a toilet is leaking, and then when they reopened they had truckloads of ballots that went 99% for Trump, and he pulled out ahead of Biden when they started up again the next morning?

They’d be screaming bloody murder, and unlike us, their protests wouldn’t be limited to the Capitol. They’d be burning cities down across America.

Yes, you have nothing so you're just parroting back to me what I said, the Democrat way. Don't you have a black who isn't voting Democrat somewhere to call an Uncle Tom, racist?

Everyone who saw the BS Democrats pulled in every close State and noticed that every one of them counted until they flipped them stopped knows you stole it, including you, which is why you're working so hard to deny it
Sorry, I don’t believe your conspiracy theory. Trump was discouraging people from voting by mail, and it was well-known that those votes would come in afterward.

They called this the “red mirage” if you had been paying attention. Even Steve Bannon knew this and they were going to use it to fool people like you into thinking the election was stolen.

Yes, you have nothing so you're just parroting back to me what I said, the Democrat way. Don't you have a black who isn't voting Democrat somewhere to call an Uncle Tom, racist?
Who in the world are you talking to? I consider blacks who vote for Republicans to be intelligent, independent thinkers who know that Democrat policies and narratives are designed to keep them dependent on government, angry at whites, and voting for the Dems.

Sorry, I don’t believe your conspiracy theory. Trump was discouraging people from voting by mail, and it was well-known that those votes would come in afterward.

They called this the “red mirage” if you had been paying attention. Even Steve Bannon knew this and they were going to use it to fool people like you into thinking the election was stolen.

It's hilarious how you keep agreeing with me while trying to sound like you don't. Do it again, it cracks me up.

kaz: You're a mindless leftist

XponentialChaos: You're wrong, kaz, I worship the Democrats.

LOL, do it again ...

It's hilarious how you keep agreeing with me while trying to sound like you don't. Do it again, it cracks me up.

kaz: You're a mindless leftist

XponentialChaos: You're wrong, kaz, I worship the Democrats.

LOL, do it again ...
What exactly did I agree with you on?

I said the election wasn’t stolen.

Who in the world are you talking to? I consider blacks who vote for Republicans to be intelligent, independent thinkers who know that Democrat policies and narratives are designed to keep them dependent on government, angry at whites, and voting for the Dems.

Sorry, I re-read your post. I was responding to a bunch of leftists and didn't read it carefully enough, I misrepresented what you said and I apologize for that

Exactly, you keep agreeing with me that you're a brainless leftist
By saying the election wasn’t stolen you‘re claiming that I’m agreeing with you that I’m a brainless leftist?

That’s what you’re going with?

By saying the election wasn’t stolen you‘re claiming that I’m agreeing with you that I’m a brainless leftist?

That’s what you’re going with?

LOL, you suck at putting words in my mouth. I mean you REALLY suck at it

Why do you Trumptard MAGAts always have to do the BLM riots whataboutism whenever they are faced with the Jan 6th insurrection?
These issues were like apples and oranges.
BLM protests were about systemic and institutionalized racism in America that results in the murdering of people of color by police officers at a disproportionate rate compared to whites.
The BLM riots of the summer of 2020 only happened because more peaceful forms of protest like athletes taking a knee, had been ignored for years.
If bigoted white people are going to be so dense and hard headed that they can't hear a peaceful protest then yeah, ya gotta break shit and lught it up.
Get louder.

The January 6th insurgency though was just about a redneck cult of dumbasses that was recruited to do the dirtywork for a narcissistic tyrant who couldn't handle losing an election and thought he could hang onto power by launching a coup.
It was a direct attack on our democracy and our counrry.
So you support burning down businesses and murdering people, gotcha. Fucking hoodrat shitbag.

Post # 124
“Everyone who saw the BS Democrats pulled in every close State and noticed that every one of them counted until they flipped them stopped knows you stole it, including you, which is why you're working so hard to deny it”

K. Well I honestly don’t believe the election was stolen.

Here’s your comment:
I agree with the first sentence of yours:
Better?
i see that the democrat party is the enemy of the people, that they will lie cheat steal rob terrorize intimidate jail all that oppose them

i see that the democrats will use all the power of tyrants to stop trump

of course trump is a terrible candidate, no single man has ever had to fight a modern tyranny with so many avenues of propaganda

yep, you got biden, the great candidate that has begun World War III, biden and the democrats that made sure our enemies can build nuclear bombs, biden and the democrats who gave more weapons to terrorists than they gave the USMC in the current budget

Forum List

Back