🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many fall for the lefts LIES about mail in voting?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
How many in the public do you think are fooled by the lefts propaganda machine, aka the msm, when it comes to mail in voting?

Absentee ballots require you to request them and many states demand a legitimate reason that you can not show up in person to vote.

VS

Mass mailings of un requested ballots to every person on the registration roles regardless of the fact that they may be dead or have moved or plan to vote in person or may in fact not be eligible to vote.

The lefties on this board lie regularly about the two above. They completely ignore all the risks and stories of major problems in cities/states where it has already been tried.
This isn't about their health or yours. It's about securing the ability to manufacture votes as needed.
If it were about health concerns simply extending the voting period to one week instead of one day would eliminate crowds.

How many in the public do you think are fooled by the lefts propaganda machine, aka the msm, when it comes to mail in voting?

Absentee ballots require you to request them and many states demand a legitimate reason that you can not show up in person to vote.

VS

Mass mailings of un requested ballots to every person on the registration roles regardless of the fact that they may be dead or have moved or plan to vote in person or may in fact not be eligible to vote.

The lefties on this board lie regularly about the two above. They completely ignore all the risks and stories of major problems in cities/states where it has already been tried.
This isn't about their health or yours. It's about securing the ability to manufacture votes as needed.
If it were about health concerns simply extending the voting period to one week instead of one day would eliminate crowds.
Grampa is pretending not to trust mail voting.

• Banned

VS

On the contrary, its the LEFT I DON'T TRUST, with mail in voting.

VS

Grampa's God said mail voting is safe, but only in Florida. Grampa will now have to change good argument to, "Non-Florida mail voting sucks".

VS

Just how ignorant of the way things work are you, anyway?

VS

Grampa is so kooky that he doesn't trust the people Trump trusts in Florida:

VS

Is Grampa pretending not to trust it? Or are you pretending it's trustworthy?

25 percent of the voters in this NYC district got disenfranchised because they came in late. 1 out of 4 got f'ed up by the mailing process! This is going to be a complete shit show of an election, and anybody who says otherwise is either the one pretending, or has been duped by the pretenders.

IMO, the people behind this push for mail in voting are intentionally pushing for an unsecure election. That way, if they win, fine, but if they lose, they've got plenty of leeway to accuse Trump of stealing the election, because they will have left MINDBOGGLING levels of opportunity for the election to be tampered with. They're trashing the upcoming election just so that they'll have a rhetorical device for delegitimizing it if they don't win it.

five states have elected to use mail in voting and yet the world has not ended and Republicans still get elected. This is hogwash about how it only benefits the Democrats.

VS

Grampa is so kooky that he doesn't trust the people Trump trusts in Florida:

Trump and his bootlickers suffer greatly from selective outrage because they are led by a sociopath who thinks that lying is normal.

VS

Grampa's God said mail voting is safe, but only in Florida. Grampa will now have to change good argument to, "Non-Florida mail voting sucks".

Obviously you're too stupid to read your own link, but Trump referenced a requested ballot. Not unrequested mass mailed ballots sent to illegals and dead people.

Even someone of your limited intelligence should understand the difference. I have seen this dozens of times where you Dims lie and attempt to conflate a requested ballot by an individual and mass mailing millions of ballots.

Nobody buys the lies and deflection. Try some news lies. :(

Last edited:
five states have elected to use mail in voting and yet the world has not ended and Republicans still get elected. This is hogwash about how it only benefits the Democrats.

See post above. I have corrected you on this at least four times, yet you continue to tell the same lie over and over. You are convincing no one. If you are capable maybe try telling the truth for once.

Requesting an absentee ballot is not the same as mass mailing millions of unrequested ballots. Period. Each time you lie I will stop you.

See post above. I have corrected you on this at least four times, yet you continue to tell the same lie over and over. You are convincing no one. If you are capable maybe try telling the truth for once.

Requesting an absentee ballot is not the same as mass mailing millions of unrequested ballots. Period. Each time you lie I will stop you.
You did not post anything in yer above post concerning myself.
5 states have passed legislation in which mass mailings of vote by mail is ok. You must be confused.

5 states have passed legislation in which mass mailings of vote by mail is ok. You must be confused.

Explain the difference between requesting an absentee ballot and a Dim election board mass mailing thousands of unrequested ballots.

Go!

Explain the difference between requesting an absentee ballot and a Dim election board mass mailing thousands of unrequested ballots.

Go!
If you don't know the diff them you should research it.

Go!

Exactly the response I expected. A complete total liar. :lol: All Dims are the same. Nobody believes the stupid shit you say. If you want to convince people maybe attempt telling the truth. It's a thought.

Its odd that the country that put a man on the moon cannot cope with a postal ballot.
What is even more ludicrous is that the president is undermining the systems in place to do it.
Well that is obviously a partisan stance and nobody really takes him seriously anyway. I understand that he set up an enquiry after the last election but it failed to find any abuse.

All of our voting is done manually and hand counted on the night. All the candidates and their agents can observe the counting and can request a recount if they arent happy. It gets done in good time and then everyone goes home. Why are you making such a drama over what is just a function ?

Go!

Exactly the response I expected. A complete total liar. :lol: All Dims are the same. Nobody believes the stupid shit you say. If you want to convince people maybe attempt telling the truth. It's a thought.
I am no Democrat or Republican so again your attempts to facilitate your need for a villian is ineffective because you project and don't honestly converse.

Forum List

Back