How many females are in this photo??

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
Last night I was flipping through channels to find something good to watch, and came across c-span. This guy was speaking about something, education i think. Then they posted the name of this guy...and it is a FEMALE's name. Rosa DeLauro. It is in fact a woman, who is a congresswoman for Conn. Or a guy who is cross-dressing or had a sex change. Seriously, this is freaky. I have never seen this woman before. I am glad I haven't.

http://www.house.gov/delauro/press/2005/October/Home_Heating_Senators.JPG

in the words of Kevin McAlister: "Buzz your girlfriend...woof!"

I like how Kerry and the other guy are trying to keep from laughing.

Look at the way Hillary is looking at her/him.....thinking...

"Yeah, I'd do her..um..him...um..whatever. I'd hit it."

I've seen uglier.

*PROJECTILE VOMIT WARNING* Those with weak stomachs should not scroll down.

HelenThomas.jpg

Hobbit said:
I've seen uglier.

HelenThomas.jpg
:rotflmao: And she looks WORSE now! That's an old pic.:rotflmao:

Hobbit said:
I've seen uglier.

HelenThomas.jpg

I didn't know the Bride of Frankenstein was in politics! :)

GotZoom said:
I like how Kerry and the other guy are trying to keep from laughing. Look at the way Hillary is looking at her/him.....thinking...
"Yeah, I'd do her..um..him...um..whatever. I'd hit it."
I think you're right about 2 of them, but the guy standing next to Kerry,I think, looks like he's gonna KILL whomever stuck him up on the same platform with the others.

mom4 said:
This thread is mean. No offense, Fuzzy.
it wasn't meant to be mean really, it was just that I saw this woman speak, and for the first few minutes i thought it was really a guy and was stunned that it was not. the photo i posted is an older one, but what she was wearing last night could have passed for hetero-male attire...

fuzzykitten99 said:
it wasn't meant to be mean really, it was just that I saw this woman speak, and for the first few minutes i thought it was really a guy and was stunned that it was not. the photo i posted is an older one, but what she was wearing last night could have passed for hetero-male attire...
I know you didn't mean to be cruel, but the thread just got turned that way. :dunno:

Joz said:
I think you're right about 2 of them, but the guy standing next to Kerry,I think, looks like he's gonna KILL whomever stuck him up on the same platform with the others.
Kerry is looking at the guy next to him as if he would like to take him out for a steak dinner and a nightcap at one of his 5 mansions....

Forum List

Back