How many lives have masks saved

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
They don t know because we are part of an experiment. They do know about flus and other treatments because they have tons of before and after stats
It looks like masks should do something but they don’t know
Most any other ailment in America developed a track record where things could be compared and measured, in the rush to oust Trump they disregarded that precedent, cattle car people for vaccines and now they don’t know about that either.
Never has such a fright hoax been forced into Americans since we had kids hiding under desks for the A bomb, Libbies who expect us to worship their Covid fears and do exactly as they do should have absolutely zero input or authority on any of this .

• Banned
Why is the CDC constantly chirping while the FDA is doing zero to push all this mask and vaccine stuff ????

They don t know because we are part of an experiment. They do know about flus and other treatments because they have tons of before and after stats
It looks like masks should do something but they don’t know
Most any other ailment in America developed a track record where things could be compared and measured, in the rush to oust Trump they disregarded that precedent, cattle car people for vaccines and now they don’t know about that either.
Never has such a fright hoax been forced into Americans since we had kids hiding under desks for the A bomb, Libbies who expect us to worship their Covid fears and do exactly as they do should have absolutely zero input or authority on any of this .

We can certainly make a guesstimate here. Just look at the areas with Draconian Mask requirements and compare them to other areas with freedom to wear or not wear.

I haven't heard the libs produce any numbers here, so my guess is not a one.

We can certainly make a guesstimate here. Just look at the areas with Draconian Mask requirements and compare them to other areas with freedom to wear or not wear.

I haven't heard the libs produce any numbers here, so my guess is not a one.

Even that isn't a good measurement, it would just be a unrealizable gauge. There are too many wild cards in play. Amount of people in an area that live 4 or more in the average household, does the area have a elderly high or low count, immune supressed amount, have a large amount of blacks and Hispanics that have large gatherings, did they all practice good hand washing, did they wear masks like they were told to or only for show, a lot of variables at play.

Bottom line is the probable scenario is, masks helped marginally at best. And they only really helped with droplet spread via sneezing or coughing. Granted i was a nurse only 6 years, an RN, but I still learned about infectious diseases and the various ways they are spread.

So I'd say they had a mild effect on helping stop the spread but at the end of the day all they really did was slow down entire population infection. To think a few years from now there won't be a 100% world wide infection is insane. Everyone is going to get it, it is a part of life on earth now.

Mask help spread covid. People touch Contamination then touch their mask. The mask is meant to help the virus infect people.

If the mask and vaccines were good for Americans, Democrats would oppose their use. It's that simple.

Millions of lives have been saved by wearing masks.
You're welcome to prove me wrong.

The mask is meant to help the virus infect people.
So why are masks proven to reduce transmission of the virus?

"The preponderance of evidence indicates that mask wearing reduces transmissibility per contact by reducing transmission of infected respiratory particles in both laboratory and clinical contexts. Public mask wearing is most effective at reducing spread of the virus when compliance is high. Given the current shortages of medical masks, we recommend the adoption of public cloth mask wearing, as an effective form of source control, in conjunction with existing hygiene, distancing, and contact tracing strategies."

Last edited:
Even that isn't a good measurement, it would just be a unrealizable gauge. There are too many wild cards in play. Amount of people in an area that live 4 or more in the average household, does the area have a elderly high or low count, immune supressed amount, have a large amount of blacks and Hispanics that have large gatherings, did they all practice good hand washing, did they wear masks like they were told to or only for show, a lot of variables at play.

Bottom line is the probable scenario is, masks helped marginally at best. And they only really helped with droplet spread via sneezing or coughing. Granted i was a nurse only 6 years, an RN, but I still learned about infectious diseases and the various ways they are spread.

So I'd say they had a mild effect on helping stop the spread but at the end of the day all they really did was slow down entire population infection. To think a few years from now there won't be a 100% world wide infection is insane. Everyone is going to get it, it is a part of life on earth now.
It did, as you indicate, trap any virus that was in droplets but it’s so small and light it just stays airbourne after easily moving through the mask

Again if that were true this would be over
And there would be some numbers but there are not right now for this.
Treating worst case as most likely is ignorant
We know 35,000 have died solely as a result of Covid and Covid alone. Would it have been 100,000 or 35,500? We don’t know and that’s why we are being experimented upon

Everyone is ignoring that this virus has at least 3 domestic animal viral vectors that cross infect with humans. Also the fact that it's an aerosolized virus that infects mucous membranes, including the eyes. And since you're not going to get pets to wear masks, and masks don't block aerosols or your eyes, they haven't accomplished a thing.

Everyone is ignoring that this virus has at least 3 domestic animal viral vectors that cross infect with humans. Also the fact that it's an aerosolized virus that infects mucous membranes, including the eyes. And since you're not going to get pets to wear masks, and masks don't block aerosols or your eyes, they haven't accomplished a thing.
Yes you have. The mask has kept your bodily fluids more contained.

Forum List

Back