How many of the 36 million on Ashley Madison cry over protecting the "sanctity" of marriage?

A Democrat would murder their own pre-born children, then subject their husbands to torturous feminazi abandonment before they would consider inconveniencing themselves with parenthood.

What you have is a list of liars.
On morality let God judge them.
On honesty let their employer judge them.
NONE of its YOUR call UNLESS you employ them.

What they have is a list of possible adulterers and that list should be shared because there are almost 18 million wives who may have an STD that they have no knowledge about. Now if Planned Parenthood is still around next week, those wifey's can go in and be checked in anonymous confidence. If not, they can go in when someone notices that their brain has rotted.

What they have is a list of possible adulterers and that list should be shared because there are almost 18 million wives who may have an STD that they have no knowledge about. Now if Planned Parenthood is still around next week, those wifey's can go in and be checked in anonymous confidence. If not, they can go in when someone notices that their brain has rotted.
That has nothing to do with my statement. It still does not effect me in any way. If it effects you then I suggest you act on it. If not then its just smoke and mirrors and scare tactics.

You know how right wingers hate gays.

GOP Official Named in Ashley Madison Hack Says He Used Site for 'Opposition Research'

Josh Duggar Paid for an 'Affair Guarantee' on Ashley Madison

Child molester and gay hater Josh Dugan had TWO accounts. Guess he was really horny.

Since Dugan had two accounts, I get there were only 35,999,999 actual members.

I wonder how many of those hate gay people and want to support the sanctity of marriage.
if there's that many members no wonder we have droughts, lack of respect in the world, and homes without fathers

A Democrat would murder their own pre-born children, then subject their husbands to torturous feminazi abandonment before they would consider inconveniencing themselves with parenthood.
I lived with such a woman for 13 years.

The irony is, she's a Republican.

This is how fucked up we've become.

We need to band together as a Nation of People, not of genders or political divide or religious indifference.

America is a commonality, not a divisive entity.

That has nothing to do with my statement. It still does not effect me in any way. If it effects you then I suggest you act on it. If not then its just smoke and mirrors and scare tactics.

You said what we had was a list of liars and that's not true. Everyone at that site was fishing for an extra marital affair. Neither does this have anything to do with employment, businesses are already too involved in the private lives of employees. This is about the physical health of whoever the victim is in this imbroglio and whether or not they should be informed that their partner was engaged in possible duplicity.

You said what we had was a list of liars and that's not true. Everyone at that site was fishing for an extra marital affair. Neither does this have anything to do with employment, businesses are already too involved in the private lives of employees. This is about the physical health of whoever the victim is in this imbroglio and whether or not they should be informed that their partner was engaged in possible duplicity.
If they are married and took a vow then they are liars. If they work for government they CAN be fired. If in the military they CAN be discharged.

Your spinning this as a health issue that calls for PP to step in is just a political stunt to try and save a group that does NOT deserve saving.

GOP Official Named in Ashley Madison Hack Says He Used Site for 'Opposition Research'

Child molester and gay hater Josh Dugan had TWO accounts. Guess he was really horny.

I wonder how many of those hate gay people and want to support the sanctity of marriage.

The 35,999,999 are all immoral Democrats and Liberals, don't cha know?

If they are married and took a vow then they are liars. If they work for government they CAN be fired. If in the military they CAN be discharged.

Your spinning this as a health issue that calls for PP to step in is just a political stunt to try and save a group that does NOT deserve saving.

Only ONE person is a adulterer (or is supposed to be) It should be a private issue. Now I don't have a horse in this race, I've never been tempted to mess around but if someone wants to make a list it should be interesting to see who is on it.

Immoral Democrats and Liberals aren't hung up on sex, I would bet this is a right wing problem exclusively.

Immoral Democrats and Liberals aren't hung up on sex, I would bet this is a right wing problem exclusively.
You lose! White House staff is on the list. To even suggest one party is behind ALL marital cheating is stupid But then again looking stupid has never stopped you right?

Well, under Obummer care, they can use their insurance to be checked out. The 10 billion dollar deductible should not stop them. After all, Obummer care insured all those people....who still can't afford health care.

Forum List

Back