How many of the 36 million on Ashley Madison cry over protecting the "sanctity" of marriage?

How many Liberal women abandon their Conservative husbands, thereby forcing them into such a situation? :dunno:

Liberals flush their children in the garbage and their husbands into the doghouse.

Liberals have no time for family values.
good deflection post :thup:

Now, care to address the OP?

You know how right wingers hate gays.

GOP Official Named in Ashley Madison Hack Says He Used Site for 'Opposition Research'

Josh Duggar Paid for an 'Affair Guarantee' on Ashley Madison

Child molester and gay hater Josh Dugan had TWO accounts. Guess he was really horny.

Since Dugan had two accounts, I get there were only 35,999,999 actual members.

I wonder how many of those hate gay people and want to support the sanctity of marriage.

Yes, keep distracting that the Obama White House got frequent flyer miles at Ashley Madison -- using government computers

Ashley Madison users included White House worker, assistant US attorneys

"WASHINGTON — US government employees with sensitive jobs in national security or law enforcement were among hundreds of federal workers found to be using government networks to access and pay membership fees to the cheating website Ashley Madison, the Associated Press has learned.
this includes all 3 branches and the military 57Frank. BUT you single out our proud, two-term, African American, President's admin? Why you single-out our reelected Prersidents admin 57Frank? Don't answer that. I already know why. You're :up: a rw hack :thup:

GOP Official Named in Ashley Madison Hack Says He Used Site for 'Opposition Research'

Child molester and gay hater Josh Dugan had TWO accounts. Guess he was really horny.

I wonder how many of those hate gay people and want to support the sanctity of marriage.

Yes, keep distracting that the Obama White House got frequent flyer miles at Ashley Madison -- using government computers

Ashley Madison users included White House worker, assistant US attorneys

"WASHINGTON — US government employees with sensitive jobs in national security or law enforcement were among hundreds of federal workers found to be using government networks to access and pay membership fees to the cheating website Ashley Madison, the Associated Press has learned.
this includes all 3 branches and the military 57Frank. BUT you single out our proud, two-term, African American, President's admin? Why you single-out our reelected Prersidents admin 57Frank? Don't answer that. I already know why. You're :up: a rw hack :thup:

What the fuck does that have to do with Federal employees using governent computers to access Ashley Madison on taxpayer time

How many Liberal women abandon their Conservative husbands, thereby forcing them into such a situation? :dunno:

Liberals flush their children in the garbage and their husbands into the doghouse.

Liberals don't throw away their kids in the name of "family values".

Real story: Obama letting people use government computers on taxpayer time to cheat on their spouses

What is the left's definition of the "sanctity of marriage"? Does the left even have a stated concept of the "sanctity of marriage"? What's the point? Does the sissie left really think that logging on a sex themed site indicates a violation of the "sanctity of marriage" or is it only a violation for republicans?

I could cry every day, but merely only decry in public venues usually because I should be able to pray for true love and perform true love rituals, at a temple dedicated to a goddess of love, is that "sanctimonious" enough?

good deflection post :thup:

Now, care to address the OP?
Now that I've sobered up.... no. :beer:

We're paying Obama's people to cheat on their spouses on company time

SPIN IT any way you want........The intent of the thread is RIGHT WINGERS' HYPOCRISY about the "sanctity of marriage".........and only your fellow hypocrites cannot admit to THAT hypocrisy.......but, keep spinning...LOL
all black people riot and murder and have free liquor night, and all aliens murder and molest.... in your own words

Funny how when I ran my list of 400 friends & family email addresses through the Ashley Madison database & found none of them on it. They were mostly White, Conservatives & Bible Thumpers.

The 35,999,999 are all immoral Democrats and Liberals, don't cha know?

Immoral Democrats and Liberals aren't hung up on sex, I would bet this is a right wing problem exclusively.
You lose! White House staff is on the list. To even suggest one party is behind ALL marital cheating is stupid But then again looking stupid has never stopped you right?

I will agree that cheating is not limited to one party. The difference is that those on the right constantly bombard us with "family values", but so many of them do not walk the walk, they just talk the talk. There is nothing wrong with preaching the "family values" meme, if that is what you believe. Just be prepared to be blasted if it is found that you are not actually following what you preach.

Funny how when I ran my list of 400 friends & family email addresses through the Ashley Madison database & found none of them on it. They were mostly White, Conservatives & Bible Thumpers.
400? Sure you did.

And now people are committing suicide over this. Wonder how many it will end up being?

And now people are committing suicide over this. Wonder how many it will end up being?
Should we ask a "Holy Father" to institute a practice of Indulgence to help the less fortunate, mitigate any deleterious effects to the "greater glory of their immortal souls"?

Forum List

Back