How many on this forum have signed up and are in the system of the aca

I have NO intention to at all...as do millions like me. This catastrophe will die before long.

Most Idahoans are refusing

President Hunter, and President Hinckley, and President Monson would say you are a loon.

My dad was a Stake President and had a couple of battles with Hinckley. You'd be surprised

Nah, I wouldn't son.

The counsel of the brethren are quite insistent that belonging to far right reactionary political groups is an indication of first steps to apostasy.

You are on that path.

President Hunter, and President Hinckley, and President Monson would say you are a loon.

My dad was a Stake President and had a couple of battles with Hinckley. You'd be surprised

Nah, I wouldn't son.

The counsel of the brethren are quite insistent that belonging to far right reactionary political groups is an indication of first steps to apostasy.

You are on that path.

If I apostatize I'll make sure I join a polygamist group

I tried to but when i checked if i was eligible for a subsidy, they told me it will take up to 45 days to process the application.

I tried to but when i checked if i was eligible for a subsidy, they told me it will take up to 45 days to process the application.
So in the process of bureaucracy snafus? YOU could DIE in the mean time...NICE...and sadly typical of Gubmint.

Forum List

Back