How many posters here are smarter than all the world's scientists?

You know those scientists believe in climate change before they start working on it, Scientists have agendas too. And the financial rewards from people who are only trying to redistribute wealth for those scientists are huge.

Sounds like someone there just made a predetermined conculsion based on entirely on his politics instead of any evidence, and it wasn't the scientists.

I don't see the tools with which we used to post up polls but we can ad lib.

Just tell us in the comments. How many people believe they are more intelligent than all the world's active climate scientists. In case you were unsure, if you have EVER put up a post that accused all those scientists of lying, of being biased by "donations and bribes", of claiming that they put out results to please whoever pays for their grants, you should post "ME!". Got it? Okay. Can't wait to see the results!
You know those scientists believe in climate change before they start working on it, Scientists have agendas too. And the financial rewards from people who are only trying to redistribute wealth for those scientists are huge.

This is another big lie. There are so many it is hard to keep track of them.

Then you MUST have some evidence of those scientists receiving those financial rewards. Right? Could you share it with us?

Sounds like someone there just made a predetermined conculsion based on entirely on his politics instead of any evidence, and it wasn't the scientists.
By now NYC was supposed to be underwater and there should be no polar ice caps anymore. It is bullshit.

Just tell us in the comments. How many people believe they are more intelligent than all the world's active climate scientists. In case you were unsure, if you have EVER put up a post that accused all those scientists of lying, of being biased by "donations and bribes", of claiming that they put out results to please whoever pays for their grants, you should post "ME!". Got it? Okay. Can't wait to see the results!
Well I never had a boss and depended on no one. That is smart....Very smart.

I don't think that's true but should I put you down as knowing this subject better than the world's climate scientists? Or are YOU actually a published climate scientist? Perhaps THAT'S what's going on here. If any of you ARE actually publishing PhDs actively doing research in climate matters, please let us know. Hoo-wee, I hope I haven't fudged this one.

I don't know if I am smarter in climate science than these shitheads but I do know bullshit when I see it and I am significantly more ethical.

Go read the Climategate emails from those butt pirates and you will find out they are lying sonofabitches. They even admit lying for the "common good".

Then go look at the fraudulent data turned out by the shitheads working for NASA, NOAA, BritMet and the UN. It is disgusting when you see the blatant dishonesty.

There is naturally occurring global warming. There has been since the end of the last ice age but there is no AGW. The data doesn't support it and that is why these assholes have to lie about it.

If we had real AGW then the data would stand on it own and there would be no need for fraud, cherry picking, outright lies and tampered data, which have seen all the time from those shitheads

Shame on you for being pulled in to the scam. You need to start thinking for yourself instead of being a mindless sheeple. Let me guess, you wear a mask all the time, you are on welfare, you support the BLM terrorists, you watched the Academy Awards and you voted for Joe Dufus? Am I right or am I right?

Man Made Global Warming is a very weak hypothesis.
It is not even a theory.
It is a political tool used to frighten weak minded people into accepting wearing the yoke of totalitarian neo-marxism.
It is also being used to loot the Taxpayers.
Troglocrats are dumb.

Then I'll put you down for a YES.

Well I never had a boss and depended on no one. That is smart....Very smart.

But is is it smarter than 100,000 PhDs?

It is not even a theory.
It is a political tool used to frighten weak minded people into accepting wearing the yoke of totalitarian neo-marxism.
Troglocrats are dumb.
I’ll translate the above post. Trog has no idea about the science but is sure climate change is some broad conspiracy because he read it in the Gateway Pundit.

Real Scientists embrace the lab, AGW cultists greet it like Dracula watching the Sun rise over a garlic field.

I don't know if I am smarter in climate science than these shitheads but I am significantly more ethical.

Go read the Climategate emails from those butt pirates and you will find out they are lying sonofabitches. They even admit lying for the "common good".

Then go look at the fraudulent data turned out by the shitheads working for NASA, NOAA, BritMet and the UN. It is disgusting when you see the blatant dishonesty.

There is naturally occuring global warming. There has been since the end of the last ice age but there is no AGW. The data doesn't support it and that is why these assholes have to lie about it.

If we had real AGW then the data would stand on it own and there would be no need for fraud, cherry picking, outright lies and tampered data, which have seen all the time from those shitheads

Shame on you for being pulled in to the scam. You need to start thinking for yourself instead of being a mindless sheeple. Let me guess, you wear a mask all the time, you are on welfare, you support the BLM terrorists, you watched the Academy Awards and you voted for Joe Dufus? Am I right or am I right?

Then I will put you down for a very emphatic YES

It is not even a theory.
Troglocrats are dumb.
I’ll translate the above post. Trog has no idea about the science but is sure climate change is some broad conspiracy because he read it in the Gateway Pundit.

I've seen that mentioned before. What is the "Gateway Pundit"?

By now NYC was supposed to be underwater and there should be no polar ice caps anymore. It is bullshit.

Nope, the scientists never predicted that. You're repeating some fabricated nonsense that your cult fed you, because that's what authoritarian-followers do

Go read the Climategate emails

We have. That's one reason we know with 100% certainty that your cult deliberately lied and engaged in fraud.

Remember, you can't gaslight honest, intelligent and informed people. That only works on your fellow cult rubes. To us, you're like a flat-eather screeching at us about the horrible immoral round-earthers. We know the facts, so we know with 100% certaintly that you're lying.

Then go look at the fraudulent data

If you're not engaging in more open fraud for the glory of fascism, I'm sure you can point us to the fraudulent data, and demonstrate how it's fraudulent. Please proceed.

What if, in a lab, increasing CO2 from 280 to 400 PPM actually causes a 10C increase in temperature, so the "Heat" we're witnessing today, is actually not bad at all

Last edited:
Check it out. When Lastamender was busted for his dishonest BS, he retreated by linking to a conspiracy blog's faked Gish Gallop list of supposed failed predictions.

You made weirdass claim, cultist, so back it up, or admit you made a false claim. Show us which scientist predicted that NYC would be underwater by now, with a direct link to the acual claim. (Here's a hint. Dr. Mann never made such a prediction. Your cult lied about that. You cult tends to lie about _everything_.)

Nope, the scientists never predicted that. You're repeating some fabricated nonsense that your cult fed you, because that's what authoritarian-followers do

Well, I didn't see a single peer reviewed article among those sources and a large portion were all from one man (Paul Ehrlich) but despite that, I will put you down for a firm YES.

Well, I didn't see a single peer reviewed article among those sources and a large portion were all from one man (Paul Ehrlich) but despite that, I will put you down for a firm YES.
Knock yourself out. Another lie, another virtue signaling cause, another globalist scheme to lower our standard of living. The climate is unimportant to them it is being exploited for political reasons.

Forum List

Back