How many progs here are willing to defend Pizzagate?

Wasn't the Dems saying 'if more WikiLeaks come out in the next couple of days, ignore them because they are fake' just days before the election (Sunday/Monday) and wasn't that about the right timing for the Pizza-gate to come to the forefront?
Doesn't that make anyone question the POSSIBILITY here?

Wasn't the Dems saying 'if more WikiLeaks come out in the next couple of days, ignore them because they are fake' just days before the election (Sunday/Monday) and wasn't that about the right timing for the Pizza-gate to come to the forefront? Doesn't that make anyone question the POSSIBILITY here?
Why should we? The story is that the ring was run out of the basement of a pizza shop that doesn't even have a basement.

Wasn't the Dems saying 'if more WikiLeaks come out in the next couple of days, ignore them because they are fake' just days before the election (Sunday/Monday) and wasn't that about the right timing for the Pizza-gate to come to the forefront? Doesn't that make anyone question the POSSIBILITY here?
Why should we? The story is that the ring was run out of the basement of a pizza shop that doesn't even have a basement.

I've not heard anything of a basement, nor would I say it was run from there, involved yes, but HQ? Maybe not so much

I've not heard anything of a basement, nor would I say it was run from there, involved yes, but HQ? Maybe not so much
Then maybe you need to read a bit more before posting.

.....and I'd still think the Clintons, Podesta and so many others, should be investigated for child abuse, human trafficking, possible murder (human sacrifices) in connection with this stuff.

.....and I'd still think the Clintons, Podesta and so many others, should be investigated for child abuse, human trafficking, possible murder (human sacrifices) in connection with this stuff.
OH MY LORD!!!!!!! :eek:

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

WTF- Are you insane? lol
What are you referring to? Mentioning it here, getting involved with the investigation, or deciding to make a debate of its morality?
A man showing up with a gun at a Pizza shop over a fake Clinton story is terrible but not nearly as bad as electing Trump over one.

Fake 'pizzagate' news story alleging Hillary Clinton ran a child sex ring

It wasn't because of 'fake' news stories during the campaign that she lost the election......it's because she wouldn't address or answer for ANY of the scandals about her, she didn't provide a solid path or plan of what she hoped to accomplish if elected....but instead diverted to implicate Trump.

People didn't & don't trust her.....simple as that

what are you screeching about? Didn't you read what I posted??? Probably not, just like most libs you don't see what is before your very eyes. Wake up Toots

I SAID.......I think they should be INVESTIGATED for any possible wrong-doing. I didn't say they were guilty.

Same as for any other of the scandals surrounding her. I'm not saying she's guilty AND I'm not saying she's innocent...I AM saying she and her cronies need to be checked out further and more in depth. So that the people will know the TRUTH......instead of left to their own speculation.

I'm actually genuinely curious. The " killing babies is okay" thing is played out by this point. I feel like arguing whether the child trafficking is bad is the next step. Unless we're still at the point of denial and I'm jumping the gun. In that case I can come back in another 2-3 months when it's evolved to the point where we can discuss the facts of it rather than whether they exist.
How does one defend a RW wet dream....I mean....fantasy?

Millions of people have read about a crazy conspiracy theory called "Pizzagate." An untold number of them actually believe it. :badgrin:

Fake news, real violence: 'Pizzagate' and the consequences

'Pizzagate' Gunman Liked Alex Jones :badgrin:

Exactly why it should be investigated instead of covered up

WTF- Are you insane? lol
What are you referring to? Mentioning it here, getting involved with the investigation, or deciding to make a debate of its morality?
A man showing up with a gun at a Pizza shop over a fake Clinton story is terrible but not nearly as bad as electing Trump over one.

It wasn't because of 'fake' news stories during the campaign that she lost the election......it's because she wouldn't address or answer for ANY of the scandals about her, she didn't provide a solid path or plan of what she hoped to accomplish if elected....but instead diverted to implicate Trump.

After 25 years of fake stories, dupe. What did we earn from the stolen e-mails? That e-mails are boring and irrelevant...and great for swift boating the dupes...

what are you screeching about? Didn't you read what I posted??? Probably not, just like most libs you don't see what is before your very eyes. Wake up Toots

I SAID.......I think they should be INVESTIGATED for any possible wrong-doing. I didn't say they were guilty.

Same as for any other of the scandals surrounding her. I'm not saying she's guilty AND I'm not saying she's innocent...I AM saying she and her cronies need to be checked out further and more in depth. So that the people will know the TRUTH......instead of left to their own speculation.
They've been investigated so many times it's ridiculous, dupe. NADA.

the inability to discuss issues like this....allows the crimes to flourish....its will not go away just by being ignored...in many ways this is rather old news.....there was a great deal of exposure when that jeff dude was busted....

epsentein or something.....there were pictures of him with many famous and rich men ...at parties...

people with money get what they want and men by nature desire a young woman with the flush and glow of youth.....perhaps if citizens demanded any type of accountability...but to do that is to see the problem....to recognize there is an entire underclass using kids.....'good' people dont like to look into that abcess

Oh these silly far left drones and their irony impaired comments!

The people are rejecting the far left religion, time to accept it!
Here is a thread on Pizzagate and you posting your pizzagate code words.

the inability to discuss issues like this....allows the crimes to flourish....its will not go away just by being ignored...in many ways this is rather old news.....there was a great deal of exposure when that jeff dude was busted....

epsentein or something.....there were pictures of him with many famous and rich men ...at parties...

people with money get what they want and men by nature desire a young woman with the flush and glow of youth.....perhaps if citizens demanded any type of accountability...but to do that is to see the problem....to recognize there is an entire underclass using kids.....'good' people dont like to look into that abcess

Oh these silly far left drones and their irony impaired comments!

The people are rejecting the far left religion, time to accept it!
Here is a thread on Pizzagate and you posting your pizzagate code words.

Says the far left drone using far left religious dogma!

And yet has pictures of its basement on its (now private) Instagram...

WTF- Are you insane? lol

I just set Franco to ignore btw. Anyone who thinks pedophilia is funny isn't someone worth bothering with.

So... Does anyone actually want to debate that what they're doing is right? That's what this thread was about in the first place. I get that you want to defend pedophiles but at least do it like a man. I mean, fuck. This is KCNA level deflection so far.

Forum List

Back