How many progs here are willing to defend Pizzagate?

The Planned Parenthood videos were faked and the guy who made them has been charged with fraud.
Old news is old. Of course he was charged with fraud. He leaked conversations a major tax-funded DNC donor would've preferred nobody heard. What you're leaving out is that it was rightly thrown out as a bullshit case.

This whole Pizzagate thing is a fraud as well. Except today, someone nearly got shot for real, because some idiot such as yourself was going that pizza joint and put and end to the child abuse without investigating whether the story is real or a hoax.
Nobody got shot. The gun didn't go off. Everything went according to script. I highly doubt the gun was even real.

I don't know how closely you've followed this story but FBIAnon made it clear that the Clinton Foundation is at the center and should be the focus of any investigation. I don't know what part Obama may or may not play in it but any distraction from the CF is a waste of valuable time.
Oh I agree, but how sure are you that the Clinton Foundation is NOT involved in any way with this Human Trafficking?

Politifact reported they could not authenticate the claim but could not disprove it, either. Until either one can be established it is either not false and not true - it is just an unfounded claim.

Here's what some nimrods are referring to:
Internet Crazies Think This DC Pizzeria Is the Center of a Clinton Sex Ring
Which lead to this:
N.C. man told police he went to D.C. pizzeria with assault rifle to ‘self-investigate’ election-related conspiracy theory
N.C. man told police he went to D.C. pizzeria with assault rifle to ‘self-investigate’ election-related conspiracy theory

So here we have it, some dumb ass and highly gullible person beleived a right wing driven fake story and decides to investigate this fake story that he thought was real. And he brought along an assault rife which he discharged in the pizzeria!
We have so many far right wingers who just eat up these right wing driven fake news stories and also have a phallic relationship with their guns, I wouldn't be surprised this guy was a USMB member.

Holey shit, really? I mean there are real damn issues and oress waists ink on this bull shit,, ESPECIALLY where the Clinton's are concerned? Eck.

I don't know how closely you've followed this story but FBIAnon made it clear that the Clinton Foundation is at the center and should be the focus of any investigation. I don't know what part Obama may or may not play in it but any distraction from the CF is a waste of valuable time.
Oh I agree, but how sure are you that the Clinton Foundation is NOT involved in any way with this Human Trafficking?

Politifact reported they could not authenticate the claim but could not disprove it, either. Until either one can be established it is either not false and not true - it is just an unfounded claim.
Politifact is an unreliable source. They can't dismiss all of the evidence against it but they're not allowed to imply that there's anything to it so they'll go with the only option remaining.

Which lead to this:

So here we have it, some dumb ass and highly gullible person beleived a right wing driven fake story and decides to investigate this fake story that he thought was real. And he brought along an assault rife which he discharged in the pizzeria!
We have so many far right wingers who just eat up these right wing driven fake news stories and also have a phallic relationship with their guns, I wouldn't be surprised this guy was a USMB member.

Holey shit, really? I mean there are real damn issues and oress waists ink on this bull shit,, ESPECIALLY where the Clinton's are concerned? Eck.
That's not even what happened. N.C. man told police he went to D.C. pizzeria with assault rifle to ‘self-investigate’ election-related conspiracy theory is the official version. I'm calling obvious false flag.

the inability to discuss issues like this....allows the crimes to flourish....its will not go away just by being ignored...in many ways this is rather old news.....there was a great deal of exposure when that jeff dude was busted....

epsentein or something.....there were pictures of him with many famous and rich men ...at parties...

people with money get what they want and men by nature desire a young woman with the flush and glow of youth.....perhaps if citizens demanded any type of accountability...but to do that is to see the problem....to recognize there is an entire underclass using kids.....'good' people dont like to look into that abcess
It's a topic I can get rather nasty and violent over...Since I am vehemently against the abuse of kids...
But yet you are joking about it in your prior post.

the inability to discuss issues like this....allows the crimes to flourish....its will not go away just by being ignored...in many ways this is rather old news.....there was a great deal of exposure when that jeff dude was busted....

epsentein or something.....there were pictures of him with many famous and rich men ...at parties...

people with money get what they want and men by nature desire a young woman with the flush and glow of youth.....perhaps if citizens demanded any type of accountability...but to do that is to see the problem....to recognize there is an entire underclass using kids.....'good' people dont like to look into that abcess
It's a topic I can get rather nasty and violent over...Since I am vehemently against the abuse of kids...
They lie and fake shit until it goes away.

Unlike you who only tells the truth and never ever are disingenuous...Did you ever find out about how there is in depth reporting on a subject you claim there is not? Or does denial work into your rhetoric of propaganda?

Politifact is an unreliable source. They can't dismiss all of the evidence against it but they're not allowed to imply that there's anything to it so they'll go with the only option remaining.

Which lead to this:

That's not even what happened. N.C. man told police he went to D.C. pizzeria with assault rifle to ‘self-investigate’ election-related conspiracy theory is the official version. I'm calling obvious false flag.

Its still stupid.

Unlike you who only tells the truth and never ever are disingenuous...Did you ever find out about how there is in depth reporting on a subject you claim there is not? Or does denial work into your rhetoric of propaganda?
"In depth reporting" implies more than "nah guys you need to stfu about this shit and fall back in line."

"In depth reporting" implies more than "nah guys you need to stfu about this shit and fall back in line."
Do you always chase your tail in circles?

I'm actually genuinely curious. The " killing babies is okay" thing is played out by this point. I feel like arguing whether the child trafficking is bad is the next step. Unless we're still at the point of denial and I'm jumping the gun. In that case I can come back in another 2-3 months when it's evolved to the point where we can discuss the facts of it rather than whether they exist.
Why would anyone defend fake news?

Why are you spreading this manufactured bullshit as truth?

I'm actually genuinely curious. The " killing babies is okay" thing is played out by this point. I feel like arguing whether the child trafficking is bad is the next step. Unless we're still at the point of denial and I'm jumping the gun. In that case I can come back in another 2-3 months when it's evolved to the point where we can discuss the facts of it rather than whether they exist.
Fake news strikes again!!!

Why would anyone defend fake news? Why are you spreading this manufactured bullshit as truth?
He's obviously trolling. Time to stop feeding him

OP- Fake news.
Please answer my question. Is there any particular reason you think child molestation is funny, or do you have some sort of vested interest in burying any trafficking network exposure? This is exactly why I'm wary of libs coming anywhere near our kid btw. You never know what they're going to do but you do know what they're capable of.
You are out of your ignorant, brainwashed, tiny little mind. Watch out for your RW football coach.And get off the fake news sites, including Rush and Fox...Try BBC, Reuters, PBS Newshour, CNN until you're sane.

Devouring children is the next hip trend of the regressives. Pedophiles are right at the top of the victim hierarchy and need to be protected at all cost. White kids? SCREW THEM!

Forum List

Back