🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many times is ENOUGH?

I dont see what the problem is. They are cheap, and you have PLENTY of time to get one. If you really CARE about the country, isn't 10 dollars worth not having voter fraud?

Idiot? You right. I shoulda read my list of states with voter id laws :cuckoo:
She was a poll worker, idiot. I guess providing identification does not work when she is the one you are showing it to.. DOH!

Last edited:
Idiot? You right. I shoulda read my list of states with voter id laws :cuckoo:
She was a poll worker, idiot. I guess providing identification does not work when she is the one you are showing it to.. DOH!

Well you can easily research if a state has voter ID laws or not.

Frequently Asked Questions About Voter Identification

If voter ID isn't the problem here then why did you feel the need to mention it in your OP?

"She appears to have used her position as a poll worker to cover her tracks. That would be someone who is an official in the elections process, using that position to commit a fraud. That is especially troubling to me, as the chief elections officer of the state, because it is my responsibility to make sure the system runs effectively, that it has integrity. When I find issues like this, I know that it undermines voter confidence in our elections, and we must pursue it."
Read more: Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigation | Fox News

She, by her own admission, is a criminal. She admitted to breaking the law by voting twice and idiot lefties are all right with that.

"She appears to have used her position as a poll worker to cover her tracks. That would be someone who is an official in the elections process, using that position to commit a fraud. That is especially troubling to me, as the chief elections officer of the state, because it is my responsibility to make sure the system runs effectively, that it has integrity. When I find issues like this, I know that it undermines voter confidence in our elections, and we must pursue it."
Read more: Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigation | Fox News

How would voter ID have stopped her from voting 6 times?

It is the general idea. Voter fraud happens, obviously.. But I see what you are saying... lol

I would imagine the majority of fraud happens after the polls close. We have a very outdated voting system, and I find it telling that politicians never mention any real updates to the process. Hell, they manage to cut funding so often that we can't even keep updated voter rolls or have enough polling places open for everyone to vote easily.

Out of about 170 million registered voters, we've nailed down how many fraudulent votes?

Is there anything we can do to guarantee that not a single fraudelent vote is cast?

What will it cost?

Are all fraudulent votes cast in favor of one political ideology? Are they roughly split? Would that cancel out the impact?

Lot of questions. But I haven't seen anyone with answers. I'll need some before I take to the streets.

Arrest and prosecute the ones you catch - of course. But what else?

Forum List

Back