How many years has Obama set back race relations ?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Why does Obama hate America? What did we as a country ever do to him?
Why is Barack Obama an evil man?

Why Is Barack Obama destroying America?

Is Barack Obama a Muslim?
Why does Barack Obama hate America?
Is Barack Obama an Traitor?
Is Barack Obama a Communist?

Why is Barack Obama a terrorist?

Why is Barack Obama a gay homosexual?

Can Barack Obama be impeached for the damages he has done? DO NOT JUST SAY YES OR NO!

Worst month for murders in Chicago in 20 years.

Rahm is doing one hell of a job, huh(

Obama might be the most divisive President of the past century. He is a horrible partisan hack.

Obama has violated his oath of office since Day One:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

As Commander-in-Chief of our Armed Forces, he has also violated the Officers Oath:

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

He is either a foreign agent or a traitor. Take your pick.

Obozo is the first Marxist president. It's a testament to the country that we will be able to survive his presidency.

Forum List

Back