How Much Are YOU Spending for this Empty Building?

at $50.00 a coat, 1.7 Billion will buy 34 million winter coats for children.

So what you refer to as a "nothing" can be used to ensure 34 million underprivileged children are warm.

Why do you hate poor children?

If we wanted to buy 34 million coats for children we could do it

I just don't think Conservatives would let us

Diversion...typical shit from you........

The point is that $1.7 trillion was "excused" by the idiot as a nominal number..

SO I pointed out what can be done with it.

It is a nominal number and a tradeoff

If they didn't spend the money and allowed the buildings to crumble in disrepair (many already are) we would get a different article about government waste and winter coats for children

Selling these buildings is not easy. Can't just list them on Craigslist.

The Government also owns one third of the land in the US

6a00d8341bfae553ef014e87f3e653970d-800wi

And they shouldn't.

Who says? Your little belief system?:eusa_boohoo: That is a opinion and everyone has them.

Diversion...typical shit from you........

The point is that $1.7 trillion was "excused" by the idiot as a nominal number..

SO I pointed out what can be done with it.
In a Federal Budget as big as ours, it's a rounding error. That's not to say you couldn't do some very nice things with it. It would buy a lot of sides of bacon at the Waffle House.

lol.

1.7 Billion is a rounding error.

You truly are a pathetic human being.
It's just math not morals.

In a Federal Budget as big as ours, it's a rounding error. That's not to say you couldn't do some very nice things with it. It would buy a lot of sides of bacon at the Waffle House.

lol.

1.7 Billion is a rounding error.

You truly are a pathetic human being.
It's just math not morals.

The guy will spend trillions in the longest war in American history but don't want infrastructure, science or to feed our children. If I am a child then I have a heart. ;) I feel sorry for Jarhead.:(

The should start selling the commercial buildings.

Cap rates are starting to creep up. They will get more for the asset now than they will later......

Forum List

Back