How much did Biden get from China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over a million $. To the Biden Family from China. For what?

Are you STILL trying to peddle this horseshit? Seriously?
Really? At least I am not trying to impeach a standing president TWICE and then indict said person over lies.

Quid pro quo: For what?

His Quid Pro Quo took place when he threatened to withhold a billion dollars from Ukraine if they didn't fire Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma. The full scope of what the Biden family received from China is unknown, but what Joe Biden gave them in return is painfully evident by the way he's running this country. If he was hiding classified documents in several locations, who can say he didn't also stash away some money too?

Last edited:
Joe Biden personally received money from the CCP. I want to bleev it, so it must be true!

Evidence schmevidence!

His Quid Pro Quo took place when he threatened to withhold a billion dollars from Ukraine if they didn't fire Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma.
You forgot the rest of the sentence.

...who was investigating Burisma TWO YEARS BEFORE HUNTER SHOWED UP.

Jesus, this manufactured bullshit just never dies. It just lays there, stale and collecting flies. And the tards are still gorging on it.

Pathetic.

Why do you tards continue repeating this retarded hoax?

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014

Really? At least I am not trying to impeach a standing president TWICE and then indict said person over lies.
Try?

Your blob was impeached twice and has been indicted.

Suck on that bitch.

Anyone with a brain and an ounce of honesty knows Hunter Biden was on the take.
"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

This topic is about the millions MaryL bleevs Joe Biden received from the CCP after the Intercontinental Balloon of Doom™.

She has the vapors.

This is the fourth thread this week you have created on this topic. Continue one of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back