How Much Does A Can Of Bud Light Cost These Days? $5 BILLION

I have never seen one of the mutant's videos. I think I'd be sleepless for at least a week.

I'm sure you'd do an admirable job.

The other issue I think they overlooked about his supposed 10 million followers, is that most of them are probably minors, and can't even purchase beer to begin with. I'm sure a certain amount of them are also just watching for amusement purposes, not because they admire him. A really bad decision by AB marketing.

4%...that is what that 7 billion dollars represents.

You just lack any knowledge that helps you put things in to perspective.

YTD it is still up more than 6%.

Only because they have a lot of other brands, they're huge, so 4% to a company like that is a lot of money, even if it doesn't last or continue to fall. It's amusing to watch their pain for making such a stupid decision. That's what these snowflakes get for living in their little bubble believing all of the 'media' hype and not realizing that the majority of mainstream Americans aren't buying their bullshit.

I do not, which is why I am not making comments about her intelligence. But that does not stop you.

True I do. My agenda is to be entertained by you court jesters on this forum.

And you are so easy to string along.

The fact that you think you're 'stringing anyone along' is what is entertaining. lol

No company has ever survived a conservative boycott before

NOT THE POINT, Fizzbrain! Money lost is money never made back. This is about people making free choices to buy a product they like, just as you don't eat at diners which aren't serving food you like or don't go see movies that don't interest you.

Amazing how much you hate freedom to choose, especially when a company makes a choice you don't like so then try to put them out of business! Just because a lot of former Bud customers have chosen to drink something else now, you assume it is for the same reasons as you.

AB has lost a LOT of business that they ain't getting back, and they won't be making it back with tranny sales as trannies were already free before to drink the beer if they wanted and they are only 0.6% of the population anyway.

View attachment 775892

That's some damn expensive beer right there!

Laughing.....you were triggered by a beer and are now trying to cancel it?

Snow flakes are gonna flake, I guess.

You mean the .0001% of that .0001% who drink beer.
When real girls who make pretend they are really guys want to further the transformation they drink lots of Iron City. It works as well and is just as valid as anything g else they suggest is “natural”

NOT THE POINT, Fizzbrain! Money lost is money never made back. This is about people making free choices to buy a product they like, just as you don't eat at diners which aren't serving food you like or don't go see movies that don't interest you.

Amazing how much you hate freedom to choose, especially when a company makes a choice you don't like so then try to put them out of business! Just because a lot of former Bud customers have chosen to drink something else now, you assume it is for the same reasons as you.

AB has lost a LOT of business that they ain't getting back, and they won't be making it back with tranny sales as trannies were already free before to drink the beer if they wanted and they are only 0.6% of the population anyway.
It’s a commercial insurrection!!
Lock the non buyers up!
Lib101

Forum List

Back