How much is AOC worth?

No...........we just want to drive OVER her!!!!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

images
That's your answer to everything , isn't it? Childish anger and revenge. The entire MAGA/GOP platform.

If it is to be believed and her net worth is slightly north of 100K what that tells me is that she is dumber than dirt.....I suspect I have made more than that mirroring what the congress-critters are investing in. ;)

She has cost near a hundred thousand jobs in her district. In districts it is going against the man that is important to certain residents. You will find that those who move out for success will find it. What a whore of a nation we have become.
Actually, she had nothing to do with it

It was a state issue not Congressional

I don't know..........how much DO traitorous prostitutes make on their knees nowadays?

Obviously she isn't selling it to the correct Communist parties like Pelosi, the Clintons, the Obamas, and the rest of the DNC traitors.
I don't think she's sold out like the other 90% of Congress has, so that's a good thing.

She's idealistic; I hold hope for her, seriously. She may get a little older and wiser and realize: "Hey! These people are fucked up!"

Pretty sure this one ain't gonna cut the mustard in the clean start department, OP. lol...
That's expected.
1. Crazy MAGA starts thread intended to ridicule Democrat.
2. Poorly written thread backfires.
3. Crazy MAGAs become target of ridicule
4 Crazy MAGA whines and tries to get thread closed.

Forum List

Back