How much of a SUCKER are you?

Did anyone actually read the article? Trump never claimed to accept anyone as anything. Dobson is making a claim that is anything but factual. Trump did the right thing by remaining obscure in his responses.

Just another misleading Trump article among a sea of misleading Trump articles. There's never a shortage nowadays ;)
So the religious leader is lying and you're suggesting Trump is too cowardly to call him on it?
Did you read the article? Probably not. Didn't say he was lying, I said his words/claims aren't stating a fact. If you'd have read it, my statement would make sense. The opening statement "Donald Trump, according to a new report, has accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior" is, however, a total lie

Gramps, cereal_drowning is too cowardly to give you a straight answer.
luckily you're a swim expert, cuz you're definitely no expert of reading comprehension.

Follow along kid...

And you raped the little boy in your avatar. See, two people can play the ad hominem game. Difference is that that's the only trick in your trailer trash bag. Well, that and your hilarious boasting about being an "alpha." Which really must means you're a dog and a son of a bitch.

Trump supporters are suckers.

[
False dichotomy.

In what way?

Either Trump will win, or the corrupt witch with the serial rapist husband will. That is simple fact.
They are the same person, so it makes no difference.

I can at least not vote for evil, lesser or otherwise. So there is that third option.

Or I could write in someone else. So there is at least a fourth option. I plan on exercising this option.

Ergo, false dichotomy. Tards assuming someone supports Trump if they are against Hillary, or vice versa, are thick on the ground here.

Dobson, like all of Trump's Chumps, has deluded himself. Trump's Chumps project onto Trump their own beliefs.

Trump is like the Anti-Christ in that way. :lol:

I can at least not vote for evil, lesser or otherwise. So there is that third option.

Or I could write in someone else. So there is at least a fourth option.

Ergo, false dichotomy. Tards assuming someone supports Trump if they are against Hillary, or vice versa, are thick on the ground here.

It makes a huge difference. Hillary will nominate radical left SCOTUS justices like Elena Kagan. Three more of those on the court and this nation is over. Trump released his picks, all decent people.

Or I could write in someone else. So there is at least a fourth option.

It makes a huge difference. Hillary will nominate radical left SCOTUS justices like Elena Kagan. Three more of those on the court and this nation is over. Trump released his picks, all decent people.
"All decent people". You know them, eh?

You only know what his Chumps in the propaganda mills have told you about them.

If they are far right wing, they will never get appointed. Besides, Trump flips every day. He says what his Chumps want to hear, then flips a few months down the road. He knows they have memories like that of goldfish.

His long term history, though, demonstrates he is to the left of Hillary Clinton.

[Q
"All decent people". You know them, eh?

I checked their records.

You only know what his Chumps in the propaganda mills have told you about them.

Judicial records are a matter of public record.

Look, you're a lefty - you wouldn't like them, they are pro-liberty types who will uphold the Bill of Rights and defend private property.

If they are far right wing, they will never get appointed. Besides, Trump flips every day. He says what his Chumps want to hear, then flips a few months down the road. He knows they have memories like that of goldfish.

Far right as in a wee bit right of Hugo Chavez?

His long term history, though, demonstrates he is to the left of Hillary Clinton.

Utter bullshit.

Utter bullshit.

Donald Trump: “I Support the Ban on Assault Weapons”

I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun.

In 2008, Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

What was it Democrats said? Oh, yeah. "Bush lied, people died". There's Trump saying the exact same thing, and calling for Bush's impeachment.

On Hillary Clinton:

"I know Hillary, and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president."

On both Clintons:

"Hillary is smart, tough and a very nice person, so is her husband. Bill Clinton was a great president. They are fine people."

On abortion:

On socialized medicine:

"I’m a conservative on most issues but a liberal on health. It is an unacceptable but accurate fact that the number of uninsured Americans has risen to 42 million. Working out detailed plans will take time. But the goal should be clear: Our people are our greatest asset. We must take care of our own. We must have universal healthcare."

Trump 2007:

"Well, I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States, and I just don't understand how they could have lost that election."

"The rest of the world hates us."

And for all of you who vilify Obama for demobilizing in Iraq and causing the creation of ISIS:

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave. Because I'll tell you, this county is just going to get further bogged down. They're in a civil war over there, Wolf. There's nothing that we're going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war. And it's gonna go to Iran, and its gonna go to other countries. They are in the midst of a major civil war. By the way, we're keeping the lid on a little bit, but the day we leave anyway, its all gonna blow up. And Saddam Hussein will be a nice person compared to the man (and it will be man, it will not be a woman. That we understand. People will say, "Oh gee, you didn't give the women a chance. It will be a man.) compared to the person who takes over for Saddam Hussein. He will be considered a nice person. This guy will be the meanest, the worst guy. And he will have one thing, one thing. He will hate America, and he will use it to flame.

For those of you who insist there were WMDs in Iraq:

BLITZER: What do you think of some of these scandals that are unfolding in Washington right now as we speak? The Attorney General is under fire, Alberto Gonzalez. What do you make of this as an executive trying to watch an Administration?

TRUMP: Look. Everything in Washington has been a lie. Weapons of mass destruction, was a total lie! It was a way of attacking Iraq, which he thought was going to be easy, and it turned out to be the exact opposite of easy. "He reads 60 books a year. He reads a book a week." Do you think the President reads a book a week? I don't think so. "He doesn't watch television." Now one thing I know, when I'm on television, I watch. Or I try. Because you do! Your own ego says you know, let's watch. Whether its good or bad, you watch, right? "He doesn't watch television". Does anybody really believe that? Now they're doing this whole scandal with US Attorneys. Now they're finding emails. It's proven to be a lie. Everything's a lie. It's all a big lie.

BLITZER: So what's gonna happen?

TRUMP: Well, it depends if the Democrats get their act together, they're going to have a big victory in a couple years.

Trump wanted us to cut and run from Iraq. A policy which led to the rise of ISIS.

Here's Trump the Democrat praising Clinton as the greatest SecState of all time, a year after Benghazi:

]
23kpu6f.jpg

I not only donated to all of Hillary's campaigns, so did my entire family. And I funded DNC Chairman Terry McCauliffe's campaign for Virginia governor. This proves I am not a Republican Establishment insider like all those losers like Lyin' Ted Cruz and Little Marco and Low Energy Jeb.

ir15dw.jpg

And then I am going to run as a Republican so I can keep not paying taxes!

1) Trump believed Hillary Clinton will make a great President.

2) Trump believed Bill Clinton was a great President.

3) Trump believed Bush was the worst President in the history of the US. He believed Bush deliberately lied about WMDs to get us into a war with Iraq.

4) Trump believed there were no WMDs in Iraq.

5) Trump believed the US should cut and run from Iraq.

6) Trump believed Bush should be impeached for lying to get us into the war.

7) Trump was "very pro-choice".

8) Pro socialized medicine

9) Pro assault weapons ban.

10) Pro big government.

11) Big contributor to, and supporter of, the Clintons.

Any time, anywhere, there was a left wing talking point to discuss, Donald Trump was right there in the ranks with them. EVERY TIME!!!

Trump has changed his party affiliation SIX TIMES. He's been a Democrat more than any other party affiliation. He even ran as the Reform Party candidate for President in 2000.

So go ahead and tell us how Cruz and Walker and Carson and Rubio and Kasich and Bush and Ryan are all RINOs so we can all have a big belly laugh.

The topic title is apt. Trump the adulterous gambling magnate is as Christian as he is conservative or Republican.

You have to be down near the single digits in IQ to bleeve he is any one of those things.

Trump said the Clintons are "fine people". How come you Chumps don't take him at his word?

ir15dw.jpg

"I know Hillary, and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president."

Do you Chumps take him at his word, or not?

"We must have universal healthcare."

Do you Chumps take him at his word, or not?

Like I said, Dobson and the rest of Trump's Chumps write their own beliefs onto Trump, in total defiance of reality.

Suckers.

Did anyone actually read the article? Trump never claimed to accept anyone as anything. Dobson is making a claim that is anything but factual. Trump did the right thing by remaining obscure in his responses.

Just another misleading Trump article among a sea of misleading Trump articles. There's never a shortage nowadays ;)
So the religious leader is lying and you're suggesting Trump is too cowardly to call him on it?
Did you read the article? Probably not. Didn't say he was lying, I said his words/claims aren't stating a fact. If you'd have read it, my statement would make sense. The opening statement "Donald Trump, according to a new report, has accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior" is, however, a total lie

Gramps, cereal_drowning is too cowardly to give you a straight answer.
luckily you're a swim expert, cuz you're definitely no expert of reading comprehension.

Follow along kid...

And you raped the little boy in your avatar. See, two people can play the ad hominem game. Difference is that that's the only trick in your trailer trash bag. Well, that and your hilarious boasting about being an "alpha." Which really must means you're a dog and a son of a bitch.

Trump supporters are suckers.
Why is it that you beta's when triggered always turn into angry, unfocused and mentally unstable driveling fools. Is it my fault your reading comprehension is at a 2nd grade level and your only interest in being here is to off load your self hatred onto others?

The answer is, NO, its not. Follow along in the conversation instead of solely looking to make a point about god knows what. Don't inject yourself into a conversation if you cannot grasp what is being said lest you like like a fool.... or in your case, a tool.

BTW swimming exclusively in the shallow end of the gene pool does not make one a swim expert.

Trump has changed his party affiliation SIX TIMES. He's been a Democrat more than any other party affiliation. He even ran as the Reform Party candidate for President in 2000.

So go ahead and tell us how Cruz and Walker and Carson and Rubio and Kasich and Bush and Ryan are all RINOs so we can all have a big belly laugh.

You claimed that Trump is further left than Hillary, an absurd claim. Your Memes from the Soros sites at best show opinions EQUAL to your gal.

But the key is the SCOTUS nominees.

Forum List

Back