How much of the Down Ballot will the Ds Lose in 2020?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Clown Car is the most target rich environment in at least 60 years and tax flight from the Blue Wall is increasing at a compound rate. Plus Mexico is securing its northern and southern borders. Then there are Barr's three different investigations of the Coupists that can easily last well into the election year accusing the Ds having been in Russia's pocket to get money and misinformation dirt from Putin. How can even the Dumbs screw themselves over this bad?

It should be all of them. The coastals might be secure but everywhere else democrsts need to be voted out of office.

It should be all of them. The coastals might be secure but everywhere else democrsts need to be voted out of office.
Well the Ds are trying to do so, which means it will be done incompetently. Could the Ds have realized that they can't figure out how to pour urine out of a boot with directions on the heel?

The Clown Car is the most target rich environment in at least 60 years and tax flight from the Blue Wall is increasing at a compound rate. Plus Mexico is securing its northern and southern borders. Then there are Barr's three different investigations of the Coupists that can easily last well into the election year accusing the Ds having been in Russia's pocket to get money and misinformation dirt from Putin. How can even the Dumbs screw themselves over this bad?

I am not so certain the Democratic Party will crash and burn to the ground come 2020. Hear me out? Regardless of traditional mid-term voting history, there's just no way in hell a majority of American People voted for the Democrats to take back the House in 2018, considering the spiritual, cultural and social insanity their candidates for the House stood for. People can be indoctrinated, brainwashed or go temporarily insane, sure but I mean . . . there's just no way the Democrats legally took back the House two years ago. Which brings me to express concern that no matter how psychotic anti-truth the Democrat running platforms have become, they can still win by cheating. Once again, most Americans still seem to want to believe the postmodernists running the Democratic Party hold respect for or will follow election laws or any of our laws nationwide for that matter. They've been kicking us where it counts for over six decades and steadily winning their culture war across the board. Sure, without cheating the 2020 election the Democrats stand no chance at victory. But that's not very reassuring, now is it?

I am not so certain the Democratic Party will crash and burn to the ground come 2020. Hear me out? Regardless of traditional mid-term voting history, there's just no way in hell a majority of American People voted for the Democrats to take back the House in 2018, considering the spiritual, cultural and social insanity their candidates for the House stood for. People can be indoctrinated, brainwashed or go temporarily insane, sure but I mean . . . there's just no way the Democrats legally took back the House two years ago. Which brings me to express concern that no matter how psychotic anti-truth the Democrat running platforms have become, they can still win by cheating. Once again, most Americans still seem to want to believe the postmodernists running the Democratic Party hold respect for or will follow election laws or any of our laws nationwide for that matter. They've been kicking us where it counts for over six decades and steadily winning their culture war across the board. Sure, without cheating the 2020 election the Democrats stand no chance at victory. But that's not very reassuring, now is it?

Trump will protest all of the outliers.

Trump may swing some Senate elections, but the Dems are now in control of Congressional redistricting.

While true the D tax base is generally imploding. With the response mostly being met with more taxes. NJ not increasing taxes is big news in most of the country. CA has passed what amounts to a gas tax that can be raised without limits.

Forum List

Back