How Much You Wanna Bet We Put The Amount Of Troops Back In Iraq We Should've Left There?

There are a lot of moistened panties in the GOP over the prospect of troops being put on the ground over there.

You guys might get your fix after all these years congrats :clap2:

Yeahhhhhh, the whole time I was there I just loved being under rocket fire and riding through a maze of IEDs and being within range of snipers.

Perhaps it never occurred to you that some of us can actually think a little past next week....and can clearly see what the future holds.

And some of us actually have the inner fortitude to fight instead of laying down like Europeans have.

Obama has already put the 1400 he publicly announced over the past few weeks. After the election he will certainly pour more in. By December 31, I predict at LEAST a Brigade will be sent. By next year there will be more.
Obama refused to keep troops in Iraq because Iraq insisted they be able to charge them with local crimes and Courts. That was Iraq's choice and it was a no go.

Roger, Gunny. I spent much time over there. I've also spent weeks here educating dumb ass libs on this board about the SOFA. Their small brains still can't comprehend what people like you and I are saying.
No you havent, you havent done anything you sock.

Anyways a few beheadings and we play right into ISIL's hands.....The american public are rubes

LMAO, shit- for- brains....you said you had me on ignore.

This flows right into the point of my thread though.....liberals are lilly- livered pussies who never mean what they say.

Then they have to eat their words later. See how that applies to both you AND Obama, moron?
Ive been against Iraq from day one.

Here i will extend an olive branch for a second and ask you something. Lets see how you conduct yourself.

In your opinion what do you think would happen if we just didnt do anything at all. Let things play out and see what happens.

ISIL is no worse than Saddam, so its not like one can use the " we've never seen this before" card.

I never had you on ignore, i just said i was done with you, but the site is kinda slow sometimes so i decide to play with you.

anyways lets see your answer, please try not to be too partisan in your answer. It has nothing to do with left or right.

Oh wait Gunny, I just reread your post. Are you saying it had nothing to do with Obama's poor negotiating skills?

Obama wanted no troops in Iraq. Iran wanted no U.S. troops in Iraq...Win win.. Obama never wanted any agreement, and he sat back and let Iran gain influence in Iraq.. That was fine with him.

Thx Jroc, it was a rhetorical question, not an actual question.

I'm actually an expert on the topic. I spent most of my time negotiating with Iraqis and was there over a long span of time.

Oh wait Gunny, I just reread your post. Are you saying it had nothing to do with Obama's poor negotiating skills?

Obama wanted no troops in Iraq. Iran wanted no U.S. troops in Iraq...Win win.. Obama never wanted any agreement, and he sat back and let Iran gain influence in Iraq.. That was fine with him.

thats half the story, well 1/3rd of the story. Naturally you would exclude the context of the matter. But you are a hack

I'm actually an expert on the topic. I spent most of my time negotiating with Iraqis and was there over a long span of time.
another field you are an expert in! Oh my....

Obama has already put the 1400 he publicly announced over the past few weeks. After the election he will certainly pour more in. By December 31, I predict at LEAST a Brigade will be sent. By next year there will be more.
Obama refused to keep troops in Iraq because Iraq insisted they be able to charge them with local crimes and Courts. That was Iraq's choice and it was a no go.

Roger, Gunny. I spent much time over there. I've also spent weeks here educating dumb ass libs on this board about the SOFA. Their small brains still can't comprehend what people like you and I are saying.

Anyways a few beheadings and we play right into ISIL's hands.....The american public are rubes

This flows right into the point of my thread though.....liberals are lilly- livered pussies who never mean what they say.

Then they have to eat their words later. See how that applies to both you AND Obama, moron?

Here i will extend an olive branch for a second and ask you something. Lets see how you conduct yourself.

In your opinion what do you think would happen if we just didnt do anything at all. Let things play out and see what happens.

ISIL is no worse than Saddam, so its not like one can use the " we've never seen this before" card.

I never had you on ignore, i just said i was done with you, but the site is kinda slow sometimes so i decide to play with you.

anyways lets see your answer, please try not to be too partisan in your answer. It has nothing to do with left or right.

Are you saying you want to have respectful discourse back and forth? Let me know if I'm reading you right...because I will then hold you to it. And I've got Vigilante as my witness if you back track. :)

another field you are an expert in! Oh my....

While I wait for your answer on the olive branch, what exactly is YOUR expertise in negotiating with Iraqis?

B52Original.jpg

This is what ISIS needs a dose of.

Are you saying you want to have respectful discourse back and forth? Let me know if I'm reading you right...because I will then hold you to it. And I've got Vigilante as my witness if you back track. :)

yeah...feel free to answer...once you go partisan im out

yeah...feel free to answer...once you go partisan im out

Feel free? Dude, you're the one extending the olive branch. Give me a reason to trust you. Feel free would suggest I gave the olive branch. You need to demonstrate an act of good faith.

Actually, can you give me a feel for your background so I know what your reference point is?

Are you ex military?

How many should we have left there? What's that number, oh exalted economist/national security expert/ message board junkie?

Zero according to the SOFA treaty signed by Bush in 2008.

Obama was merely following the deadline of December 2011.

If he had broken the treaty then the GOP idiots would have had a scandal on their hands....Like a REAL one this time.

If any troops are put back in Iraq I want then to be focused, edgy, bad bad men...in the professional sense. No more helping old ladies. Let the missionaries take care of that. No ROE. No mister nice guy. Brutally effective. Feared by all. The best of the best. Set the example of the killing machine. That's what troops are for. Leave the diploshit for the Clinton's of the world

If any troops are put back in Iraq I want then to be focused, edgy, bad bad men...in the professional sense. No more helping old ladies. Let the missionaries take care of that. No ROE. No mister nice guy. Brutally effective. Feared by all. The best of the best. Set the example of the killing machine. That's what troops are for. Leave the diploshit for the Clinton's of the world

Exactly, deltex. Either do it right or don't do it at all.

How many should we have left there? What's that number, oh exalted economist/national security expert/ message board junkie?

Zero according to the SOFA treaty signed by Bush in 2008.

Obama was merely following the deadline of December 2011.

If he had broken the treaty then the GOP idiots would have had a scandal on their hands....Like a REAL one this time.

You're an idiot. Try reading the five different threads I've been educating you dumb ass libs on over the past two months about the SOFA.

Repeating dumbass Democrat talking points.....hell, at least NotFooled added his own words to the propaganda. You just look like a thoughtless robot.

So, a few beheadings are no big deal? I guess it's not as bad as having a deserter being held. We are supposed to ignore the beheadings, but trade 5 of the worst terrorists to free a guy who willingly left his unit to join the Taliban? Okay.

So, a few beheadings is no big deal? I guess it's not as bad as having a deserter being held. We are supposed to ignore the beheadings, but trade 5 of the worst terrorists to free a guy who willingly left his unit to join the Taliban? Okay.

SNAP!!

For the uniformed still buying into the ridiculous phrase "Obama had no choice about leaving forces there" even PBS did a documentary last month that debunks that stupid notion.

Forum List

Back