How my day went....

My day has been similar. I am house sitting in an all white neighborhood. I took the dog for a walk. No screaming, no bodies sleeping or dead in the street. No gunshots, no helicopters over head no police sirens, no fights. Kids actually playing outside. Everyone says hello. There's a park without a single homeless bum in it. It's like going to sleep and waking up in 1955.

It was exactly the same here except this is a fully integrated neighborhood with people of all races in it.

You would probably be shocked to see the young couple walking their dog and holding hands because one is much darker than the other. The kids are all mixed races but it doesn't seem to stop them playing together.

When I look around I see the future of America and it looks good to me. No confederate flags anywhere. No pickups with gun racks and anti-Obama bumper stickers anywhere.

Just a nice normal integrated neighborhood where people are washing their cars and weeding their flower beds.

My day has been similar. I am house sitting in an all white neighborhood. I took the dog for a walk. No screaming, no bodies sleeping or dead in the street. No gunshots, no helicopters over head no police sirens, no fights. Kids actually playing outside. Everyone says hello. There's a park without a single homeless bum in it. It's like going to sleep and waking up in 1955.

It was exactly the same here except this is a fully integrated neighborhood with people of all races in it.

You would probably be shocked to see the young couple walking their dog and holding hands because one is much darker than the other. The kids are all mixed races but it doesn't seem to stop them playing together.

When I look around I see the future of America and it looks good to me. No confederate flags anywhere. No pickups with gun racks and anti-Obama bumper stickers anywhere.

Just a nice normal integrated neighborhood where people are washing their cars and weeding their flower beds.

???? you are kidding.....right?

It's a fucking Libtard Utopia AHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a fucking Libtard Utopia AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lassie-----I AM SHOCK ED........... -------- the "F" word is not
part of the blarney lexicon

This neighborhood could be integrated. Black and mexicans could get the money to pay the mortgage, land lease payments and two homeoners association payments. They choose not to. There's no washing cars or weeding lawns. Maybe a flower pot here and there.

In other words - the OP had a Klan rally. Good for him.
Go burn some wagons and scalp some folks :) Not gonna rain on my parade or dampen my pride in my race,heritage,culture or history!
Southern born and bred...

Yellow Dog....

Until, one day, things changed...

Martin Luther King Jr. 'content of character' quote inspires debate

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Fuck the racism...

Read the words....

In other words - the OP had a Klan rally. Good for him.
Go burn some wagons and scalp some folks :) Not gonna rain on my parade or dampen my pride in my race,heritage,culture or history!
Southern born and bred...

Yellow Dog....

Until, one day, things changed...

Martin Luther King Jr. 'content of character' quote inspires debate

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Fuck the racism...

Read the words....
He was drunk when he said the words that he plagiarized.

Meeting at Walmart was such a nice touch. Really sets the atmosphere.
We did it because Wal Mart banned our flag and anything with that flag on it. No one went and shopped. :D Plus Wal Marts have kicked us off their grounds before we wanted to see what would happen :D

Why protest Walmart, they are a private company and have a right to refuse service.

I think the clowns really mean business they drank too much of their own coolaide :booze:

My question to those eager to wave the BONNIE BLUE-----
........what GOOD does it represent?------in balance---
does it represent-----more good than bad?

It represents history and heritage. As far as I know a flag never killed anyone

It, as far as I know----was not a symbol before the era
of the civil war-----so not exactly a "heritage" -----the
civil war was a NITE-MARE-------and it also does represent
for some people-----an era of chattel slavery

you don't like the confederate battle flag, don't fly it.

You don't like mine, come take it down.

I consider the display of that flag to be vulgar. If a
person of Japanese background decided to hoist
a big white flag with a red dot on it-----I would consider
that to be vulgar too. Swastika's sell ----side by side with
the bonnie blue-----in the sleazy corners of large flea
markets. Are you interested in a nice iron cross?-----
very popular in those corners

right....ban everything that scares you or that you've been taught to disagree with.

I get it.

You're intolerant, a bigot and dislike diversity.

View attachment 49429 View attachment 49430 View attachment 49431 View attachment 49432 View attachment 49433 View attachment 49434 View attachment 49435 View attachment 49436 View attachment 49437 View attachment 49438 View attachment 49439 View attachment 49440 View attachment 49441 View attachment 49442 View attachment 49443

Me and some southern pride loving freedom loving friends and strangers decided to show our pride. It was a BLAST! Me,the wife and youngest 2 kids went along. Oh and Wal Mart thanks for letting us use your parking lot we figured it needed some SOUTHERN PRIDE! Since yall banned our flag and anything with it on there.:D I can't wait to do this again. This was all part of my birthday weekend! If its on the news tonight I will post link...plenty of libtards,blacks,latino's and even a homosexual was shooting video! So figure someone will get it to media! Oh and the butt fucker flipped us off so we all flipped him off LMAO.....that was fun!

Congratulations.

You're an anachronism.

We did it because Wal Mart banned our flag and anything with that flag on it. No one went and shopped. :D Plus Wal Marts have kicked us off their grounds before we wanted to see what would happen :D

Wow, you were kicked off the grounds by a wal mart security guard. Nice to see the Wackenhut lady made ya'll her bitch.

i'm glad to see that odium let's everyone know he's an asshole it doesn't just save it all up for us

Nope!

Why protest Walmart, they are a private company and have a right to refuse service.

Yeah! If you protest them for keeping bigots off the premises, you won't be able to praise them when they refuse to serve the fags and the negroes! You have to remain consistent, after all.

so taking pride in your heritage is expressed by going to wally world and wasting gas....by driving around the parking lot....what a bunch of fools....

why not do something beneficial like going and cleaning the graves of vets.....o wait there is no big ass show in that....what a crock of shit....

when i was in boone yesterday i saw a bunch of men showing proud....they were all motor cycles and looked all big and bad.....then you saw their colors.....rolling thunder....and suddenly they looked all big and bad and i was proud to say hello....

Forum List

Back